Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she going to a wedding if she's sick? Why would you want to go and pass it on? Selfish really.
It costs the person whose wedding it is as they’ve paid out for your place. A friend of mine stopped speaking to me when I didn’t attend her wedding, despite collapsing and having been found by my landlord slumped in the bathtub because I was so ill, as I cost them money. 🙄 maybe she’s avoiding the bride & groom from losing out? Or she’s not as ill as she moans about? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Xx

Reactions: 2
Why do people follow instagrammers that they don't like?
Because I want to. I like to watch the tit show that are their Instagram lives, I’m nosey and I looooove to come here and witch with like minded tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I always think the person who tries so hart to portray a perfect life on Insta are the most unhappy and this woman is at the top.

If she is still with her husband, he doesn’t spend much of his time with her or their kid. I remember she said playing football and spending time on school sports at the weekend takes up his time.

Her account is so sterile. If she is hoping to attract sponsors not slimming world related she should change her name but the only colour she likes is white.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It costs the person whose wedding it is as they’ve paid out for your place. A friend of mine stopped speaking to me when I didn’t attend her wedding, despite collapsing and having been found by my landlord slumped in the bathtub because I was so ill, as I cost them money. 🙄 maybe she’s avoiding the bride & groom from losing out? Or she’s not as ill as she moans about? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Xx
Ah yes I didn't actually think about that tbh but don't no if the bride n groom would want a bug tho??

Isn't this her second marriage and Olvia isn't his daughter but his step daughter.

She's never shared much about heir marriage which is fair enough but she literally never mentions him either.

Isn't this her second marriage and Olvia isn't his daughter but his step daughter.

She's never shared much about heir marriage which is fair enough but she literally never mentions him either.
Why be relatable and interesting with a bit of depth when you can be a vanilla martyr.

Reactions: 6
Tbh I don't think she was married to Olivia's biological dad. She must've had Olivia when she was 24ish? And they weren't together even when Olivia was really little. Pretty sure Olivia's calls the current husband 'dad' so I gather her biological dad isn't in the picture at all.

Doesn’t look like she’s been to a wedding as posting kitchen pics this eve... 🤔

Is it just me or does the kitchen she ‘renovated’ look brand new?! The oven even still has a sticker on the glass. It looks like a new build kitchen.

Reactions: 3
I thought the current husband was the Olivas dad? I guess it would explain why he doesn’t spend any time with her but Gem has (to me at least) made him out to be her dad or father figure.

I think he is quite fit from what I remember 😂

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or does the kitchen she ‘renovated’ look brand new?! The oven even still has a sticker on the glass. It looks like a new build kitchen.
There was nothing wrong with the old kitchen in the picture she posted! Nicer than my own ☹

I think she reads here all the time and loves the drama about her

I can't figure out if she's moved or not. I think they are still together but who knows, the second plate of food could be for her sister? If they are together they don't seem to have a healthy relationship as they don't holiday together or spend any time together!

She was married to Olivia's dad as she had his surname (I think it was all on gomiblog)

Reactions: 5

I can't figure out if she's moved or not. I think they are still together but who knows, the second plate of food could be for her sister? If they are together they don't seem to have a healthy relationship as they don't holiday together or spend any time together!

She was married to Olivia's dad as she had his surname (I think it was all on gomiblog)
I second this! I think it must have become a game now to see if what they’re doing is spoken about! I noticed this quite a lot with other people on Instagram too who are spoken about on here.

Reactions: 3
The 2nd portion could be for her daughter?

Reactions: 1
Does she have a stepladder she uses to take all these food pictures from above? Meanwhile the family is sat starving at the table cause she bought these pumpkins for the occasion and she'll be damned if she doesn't get the perfect picture

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I’ve seen old wedding pics lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.