Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes sense. I still think they are together but she just uses this account now for “business”. i do like her style, I prefer a bit more colour but do like her pictures

Reactions: 1
I really feel that she’s getting worse at the over-exaggeration of what she has to do and go through. As I previously mentioned, I am in a similar position where we have renovated a whole house. It took us 3 months with professionals doing all the work and still have a few snags to get it perfect. But apparently Gemma herself can rip out a whole house herself with her own hands and do it up again in 6 weeks?! I’ve never before had a huge issue with her but I just find myself rolling my eyes at every post now as it stinks of little white lies to make us think how amazing she is

Reactions: 8
You know what, I’m not so sure now. I think because we mentioned it she’s playing secretive on purpose and they’re absolutely fine

Reactions: 7
The kitchen was renovated, the rest of the house was probably just decorated.

She can’t do anything without it being a big deal. Fridays need flowers, every meal a photoshoot, she works 32 hrs a day, she doesn’t just exercise she exercises after getting over a sickness bug while working 32 hrs a day and then does it in full make up.
Maybe it’s because she’s a twin and she’s always fought to be noticed. Or maybe it’s because she’s a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The kitchen was renovated, the rest of the house was probably just decorated.

She can’t do anything without it being a big deal. Fridays need flowers, every meal a photoshoot, she works 32 hrs a day, she doesn’t just exercise she exercises after getting over a sickness bug while working 32 hrs a day and then does it in full make up.
Maybe it’s because she’s a twin and she’s always fought to be noticed. Or maybe it’s because she’s a twit.
twit sounds about right........ Up her own arse and dresses like a granny like her mate fopperholic !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven't followed Gemma in years. I stopped at the time of the Cath Kidston mug was featuring in every single Instagram post, including Gemma's. Remember those days? Or maybe it's still a thing? Maybe I've just unfollowed all the culprits. Gemma's content is far too contrived for me. It doesn't sound like anything has changed from reading the comments on TL either.

So how she’s posted that she’s been renovating for months. Months! Not 6 weeks. So which is it?
Of course this came with the declaration of not having nails, make up, tan or hair done all at once because of the renovations.

Full. Of. It.

She’s self conscious about her teeth I think.
If she stopped buying fresh flowers every week she’d save up enough money for braces 😬 But doesn’t look like she’s short of money though so I wonder why she hasn’t done it before now if she is self conscious about them 🤨

If she’s won that award she was up for last night it won’t be on merit it’ll be because she’s a complete beg and asked her followers to vote 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Her teeth aren't even that bad when I have seen a picture of them or when she did a Instagram live. Shes beautiful 1 thing she can never be criticized for is her looks!!

Reactions: 10
The will power it must take not to smile....I look terrible when I smile. To quote my own horrible dad my eye look like sheeps fannys when I break into a full on happy smile. But I forget that my cheeks join my forehead, my nose spreads across my face, my teeth that are the size of baby teeth look all gummy and spares and I just smile, sometimes break into a full on LOL and I have been known to fart when laughing but you know what I don't look great but I know and everybody can see (and sometimes even smell) that I am having fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.