Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought that. Not so perfect.
Finding this out only makes her more relatable as I’ve been in the same situation yes I look at her Instagram feed and think she has the perfect life but it’s what she chooses to show a tiny snippet of her life she seems a genuine nice enough person

Reactions: 5
Finding this out only makes her more relatable as I’ve been in the same situation yes I look at her Instagram feed and think she has the perfect life but it’s what she chooses to show a tiny snippet of her life she seems a genuine nice enough person
Yes,but just be upfront.you are posting your life,but the bits you think are perfect.

Reactions: 3
Yes,but just be upfront.you are posting your life,but the bits you think are perfect.
This was never a secret? I’ve followed her for years way before she was engaged or anything and she was always a single Mum, then she settled down and got married so probably doesn’t feel the need to say oh by the by guess what my husband isn’t my daughters dad he just treats her like he is. She talked about it when it was relevant but she’s no longer a single mum and she would probably feel like it takes away from the bond her husband and daughter have by mentioning it all the time. Even If it makes her relatable or not. Get over it

Reactions: 24
Does olivia not see her real dad then? im sure ive seen Gemma say daddy and daughter ect

The comments re her daughter's dad are weird. I agree she just has no need to mention it now, she has in the post.
I don't think she ever says her life is perfect, I like her because I think she uses ig how it should be used. Share pretty photos and slimming world inspiration without ads or being pushy or lying and seems like a fab mum.
X

Reactions: 14
Totally agree with you i like her too she posts pretty things 😂 i was just shocked that he wasn't her real dad but that doesn't mean anything i have 2 step children that i treat as my own

T
Totally agree with you i like her too she posts pretty things 😂 i was just shocked that he wasn't her real dad but that doesn't mean anything i have 2 step children that i treat as my own

Ha to be honest I'd quite like her life but don't think she's ever insinuated her or her life is perfect (like fopps) but she beautiful with a lovely daughter, good job etc so we make assumptions.

Reactions: 4
I like Gemma as you can she’s hard working and everything isn’t an add and she literally does everything for Olivia and always putting her first.

Reactions: 7
I followed her for years but recently unfollowed when it was her birthday and she had approximately 6000 stories of her just re-posting other people wishing her happy birthday, I mean, why?!
However, one of the more likeable ones as she doesn't 'ad' the hell out of everything and she always replies when you inbox her, which is lovely, some of them could take a leaf out of her book *cough cough* lil and em.
Also one of the very few that lost weight on SW and kept it off. Hats off to her because I couldn't 😂.

Reactions: 6
I really like Gemma's account and I think she comes across really well.

While it looks picture perfect she certainly put the work in. I wish I had half of her motivation, dedication and work ethic but I dont think I could cope with 4.30 starts never mind all the home cooking. She seems like superwoman/mum to me and shes raised thousands for charity. I honestly dont get how she could offend anyone
100% agree. She doesn’t come across as trying to be a “influencer” at all

Another fan of hers. Admired her continued weightloss and she just seems nice. And who gives a monkeys if she had a child before she met her husband. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Another fan of hers. Admired her continued weightloss and she just seems nice. And who gives a monkeys if she had a child before she met her husband. 🙄
That’s people nitpicking. It’s nobody’s business who her daughters dad is

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed a lack of posts with her hubby in (I know he was never on there much anyway) - also looks like she is no longer wearing her wedding rings and there was no loving Father’s Day to him like you’d expect...
I haven't been able to wear my wedding or engagement rings for a long time but my marriage is still going strong

Reactions: 2
I wish she would just smile properly, she’s such a pretty girl. She did a promo video for SW (it’s on you tube) and it was so natural and none of this hiding her teeth away. She never looks relaxed because of the mouth clamped shut.

It’s the whole setting up a flat lay for dinner. Like who has time to make immaculate photos with hand picked flowers and do all these weird artistic shots? I always think of the other side of that... like does she give Olivia her dinner to go and eat on her own while she takes these photos or does she make her family wait til she’s instagrammed her dinner?

Instagram isn’t a job for her she just seems to genuinely love it and she does it really, really well. I just hope the effort she puts into it isn’t to the detriment of her and her family.

I really like her, she's one of the few slimming world Instagram accounts I like and she seems really genuine. I've just watched that YouTube video and she looks completely different to how I thought she looked if that makes sense? Not bad, just totally different

I really like her, she's one of the few slimming world Instagram accounts I like and she seems really genuine. I've just watched that YouTube video and she looks completely different to how I thought she looked if that makes sense? Not bad, just totally different
I agree. She looks like a completely different person.

She is one of the very few that have managed to follow the plan long term that they all advocate. I have noticed how little her husband is mentioned recently.

Here new insta story gives it all away I think. Don’t get me wrong off all the SW insta’s she seems one of the best. But her life seems to be 100 mile an hour and everything is so picture perfect, I don’t know how she has the energy, so hats off to her for that

Reactions: 1
I dont care if she had a child before her husband my husband had 2 before me i was just curious

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.