Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d laugh if a cat or a bird got them when they are left on the doorstep, I find it all so cringeworthy perfect bet she’s a little wicker basket to put them in
She’s actually like Bree from Desperate Housewives. “Here have some muffins... but I would like the baskets back”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d laugh if a cat or a bird got them when they are left on the doorstep, I find it all so cringeworthy perfect bet she’s a little wicker basket to put them in
A little wicker basket on her bike with a little bell

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shocking - that she’s been to all the local shops that post implies !
these influences are so entitled it’s sickening.

Think of the people who have to go out to work everyday.
shouldn’t she be shielding anyway with her heart condition ?

Reactions: 11
Shocking - that she’s been to all the local shops that post implies !
these influences are so entitled it’s sickening.

Think of the people who have to go out to work everyday.
shouldn’t she be shielding anyway with her heart condition ?
I’m sure she would be one of the people receiving a litter telling them not to be out for 12 weeks? Her daughter too?

Reactions: 4
Who the duck does this!!
They look like wedding favours😂 she's so uptight! Just use a pissing bit of foil like the rest of us!! One material that can still be recycled, so you still get to save the turtles and be a hero. She's such an insta wanker 🙈🙈🙈🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to like Gemma because I thought she didn’t do ads, buts she’s taking the P now. Another ad/gifted under the guise of work, for vitamins

Reactions: 10
‘No point waiting for a Monday when every day feels like a Monday’. Oh duck off. She’s so smug.

Reactions: 6
Another plug for the hut group on her stories in very light coloured letters, sneaky Gemma

Reactions: 4
Her posts during this lockdown are just weird. No hun, your nails and expensive skin shite is not what anyone gives af about right not

Reactions: 5
Why don’t we have bingo for her yet? Nutella pancakes in bed with blended oats so you can pretend it tastes ok but it’s actually like vomit, running when unwell, bunny slippers, flower Friday, monkey emoji, her favourite chilli, that peanut curry, “woman down”, espa whatever, dresses with pockets, lashes you can’t live without. Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.