Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please report the lack of declaring ad at the start of the hello fresh ads? Or screenshot it here and I will? I’m blocked on all my accounts 😂🙈 she does my head in with her catfish self!

Reactions: 9
Can someone please report the lack of declaring ad at the start of the hello fresh ads? Or screenshot it here and I will? I’m blocked on all my accounts 😂🙈 she does my head in with her catfish self!
I will report next time she does it, with Hello Fresh or anything else. I genuinely think people are getting fed up with these low tier influencers and suspect Gem’s days of posting pictures of plates of food with flowers and leaves arranged the plate are severely limited!

Reactions: 10
Is Emilie waffles comment on Gemma’s breakfast post a dig, I hope so!

Reactions: 2
She’s pissed me off even more than ever lately, I’m so glad Emillie called her out 🙊🌿and made her think how irresponsible her need to be thin is having on proper allergy sufferers! shame she deleted it so fast nobody had a chance to see how selfish she is!

If only social media could have a lockdown! Coz half these instagrammers, bloggers & influencers are talking absolute tit trying to “keep normality” “carrying on as usual” and still trying to flog their sheep crap they don’t need during such uncertain times. I fear for the mental health of some people during isolation where these vapid idiots will pretend they have it all together in a perfect little bubble, while others will probably struggle beyond belief.

Was she telling people to go to the gluten free aisle?!!
as good as! She wrote that she was “having a ‘tagged’ schar gluten free chiabatta roll, coz its the only bread left in the supermarkets 🙊🌿“ my guess is she thought she was being clever! 🙄 ‘till she got called out!

Last edited:
  • Wow
She did indeed say she was having gluten free bread toasted. They are all still putting SW before buying the things they actually need to stay alive. And right now, if you don't need GF stuff, don't buy it. And I'm not on any high horse. I'm one of the people trying to shop for my ill elderly parents, and I am struggling to find the things that their diet requires. There's a time and place for a bikini body and NOW IS NOT IT. *ooh, get me, all ranty*

Reactions: 22
I'm actually fuming that someone would be so inconsiderate. Gluten free bread is not cheap, or particularly nice.

Her ESPA stories are getting on my tits
ESPA are screwed cos all the spas are shut, so she’s been enlisted to spam, spam, spam us all with ads disguised as content, in between running whole marathons in her one hour permitted exercise a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.