Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's incredible how she has not been cancelled by the industry.
I still can’t figure out why she hasn’t. Like she’s been the clear butt off many of the JS Crew. They openly mock her - post videos but won’t say it’s her. But she will comment being like “oh that’s so me” 😂.

Reactions: 8
I think the "missed out on sales" is very telling. Cos that's all this really is, her down the market flogging shite for a quick buck. Not "missed out on ppl signing up".

Reactions: 17
I think the "missed out on sales" is very telling. Cos that's all this really is, her down the market flogging shite for a quick buck. Not "missed out on ppl signing up".
And not "let people down, thinking I was ignoring them"

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She must surely have no filter? SURELY if your website has been dysfunctional and you’re communicating to potential clients to apologise for missing their questions, you don’t say “it’s annoying because we’ve missed out on sales.” SURELY you say “which is annoying because we’ve missed out on helping and working with you.”

I don’t know if she thinks her transparency is relatable, but it’s not. She just looks like a greedy desperate wench 🧙‍♀️
She also says she has "no idea" how long it was broken.

She didn't notice her sales completely dried up overnight?! If so,that really hammers home how fucked her business is that she couldn't tell the difference between genuinely no sales and her website being broken!

It's like a shop not noticing the shutters were down. She's an absolute bleeping clown.

Reactions: 31
She also says she has "no idea" how long it was broken.

She didn't notice her sales completely dried up overnight?! If so,that really hammers home how fucked her business is that she couldn't tell the difference between genuinely no sales and her website being broken!

It's like a shop not noticing the shutters were down. She's an absolute bleeping clown.
I wouldn't hire her if I was paid too. She's stone useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never known anyone to talk about getting perved on as much as she does and its only ever when she's a sweaty hungover mess 🤔 any psychologists here want to offer a theory as to why she feels the need to constantly discuss this or constantly feel she's that irresistible at her worst 😅 like when she's dresses for her age and not like a walking irish flag she looks good but yet its never mentioned that she's perved on 🤔🤔

I've never known anyone to talk about getting perved on as much as she does and its only ever when she's a sweaty hungover mess 🤔 any psychologists here want to offer a theory as to why she feels the need to constantly discuss this or constantly feel she's that irresistible at her worst 😅 like when she's dresses for her age and not like a walking irish flag she looks good but yet its never mentioned that she's perved on 🤔🤔
I’m no psychologist but is it maybe because she doesn’t get much male attention? If it was me harping on about things like that it would personally be because I was insecure about my attractiveness and wanted it to appear that I get a lot of attention from the opposite sex.

I’m no psychologist but is it maybe because she doesn’t get much male attention? If it was me harping on about things like that it would personally be because I was insecure about my attractiveness and wanted it to appear that I get a lot of attention from the opposite sex.
Agree that's how teenagers act amongst their friends. Not a 34 year old woman.

There's no doubt about it, aesthetically when she is done up she looks good but all the other stuff can be sensed a mile off.
She gives of desperate thirsty snobby vibes. She doesn't wash. She looks down on people. She is self serving. Her personality is horrible. She's all over the shop career wise and a scammer. A serial liar to boot.

Dating isn't all about looks, all the other things come into play and people can sense it. It's no wonder she is being left on the shelf.

• Heart
I mean… Stevie Wonder could have told us she gets no male attention 😂😂.

She’s all for saying she’s being Leered at. But I know she never has her head out of her phone to even notice anyone leering at her.
I’d more believe lads, and groups of women, are laughing at her - sitting around the Clapham park on a midday in her Bali bikinis trying to top up the tan in august

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but I just don't believe this happens to her. She records everything but never seems to have
a shred of evidence to report this leering & perving to the relevant authorities or put the person on blast to her 150k audience.

Reactions: 19
Does she keeping sharing pictures of boiled poached eggs to impress Lord Lucy ? 😂 Remember when she screenshot Lord’s Instagram story of crème eggs and made it her phone backdrop and kept sharing it on Instagram 🫣🫠

How tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No-one is perving on you Shiv. Possibly they are drawn to the smell off you. Did you notice it more when you had the stinking tampon up your hole?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must surely have no filter? SURELY if your website has been dysfunctional and you’re communicating to potential clients to apologise for missing their questions, you don’t say “it’s annoying because we’ve missed out on sales.” SURELY you say “which is annoying because we’ve missed out on helping and working with you.”

I don’t know if she thinks her transparency is relatable, but it’s not. She just looks like a greedy desperate wench 🧙‍♀️
It’s probably not even down, just no one is interested. You can’t miss Fuckal if there is Fuckal. It’s a shameless plug at selling the oven, and it’s endless sale.

Indeed fierce busy and productive day for her. Deserves a few Margs. All that ripping off teeth whitening strips and making Instagram reels is no joke.

Don't know how she fits it all in.
She writes it on her to do list. After making the bed. God give me strength. She’s a twit.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.