Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf is wrong with her ? Why does she reuse this picture over and over. She looked like a troll the first 36 times she posted. Still looks like a bleeping troll.
Shes the same head on her the day she informed us all she hadthe men of London blowing kisses at her and leering at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtaf is wrong with her ? Why does she reuse this picture over and over. She looked like a troll the first 36 times she posted. Still looks like a bleeping troll.
I reckon a pile of bots comment on such posts and she loves the attention from that. She is so deluded that she thinks they are real comments.

Reactions: 10
So I do an outdoor bootcamp now we don't wear military clothing but we take it seriously in the cold, icy mornings in the rain and mud or sunshine it takes commitment the newbies usually start soon and lots drop off by the time the weather changes for the worst. And that's cool too the outdoor training is not for everyone. She is such a judgemental know it all (but knows nothing) I can't stand how she thinks having ur leggings so far up ur crotch that ur have trush constantly that she is the beacon of all fitness knowledge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just keep checking in here every hour or so for the excitement of the new thread title.

duck me, this is edge of the seat stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Todays email shitting all over keeping seeing someone doing bootcamp style sessions in the park dressed in army trousers bc it looked miserable.

No harm. But maybe people think you’re an up yourself prick in your cameltoe shorts and bra prancing around hitting pads for an hour with your PT??

I am SURE the people doing bootcamp style training enjoy it or they wouldn’t go.

I went to a similar themed thing a few years ago & LOVED the intensity & military feel.

Not everyone wants to spend 7 years in the oven never getting results x

Ps, she liked the cargo pants look - I hope she wasn’t leering at those men!!!! 😱
My friend does military bootcamp. He LOVES it! Apparently grea workouts, lots of fun and it seems to be a real community feel. They did home Zoom during lockdown and think lots doing WFH would have been lost without it. The best advice for fitness is to do something you enjoy, imo

Reactions: 12
She is such a judgemental busybody. Like what is it to her if people do a military style boot camp and wear camouflage while doing it ! Not everyone wants to go around flashing their Fannys in tight Lycra ! I think it sounds like a bit of craic tbh! I’d prefer that than rolling around a mat like she does! But that’s the thing, everyone has their own preference ! She thinks her way is the only way and that she is such a martyr here to save us ignorant plebs who don’t know how to live! Can anyone near Flapham confirm if such a group even exists ? Because we all know how she loves to embellish a story …

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is look fantastic working with this cretin!! Can't they see the irony... she only looks decent when she's dressed up for margs 😂

Reactions: 7
So I do an outdoor bootcamp now we don't wear military clothing but we take it seriously in the cold, icy mornings in the rain and mud or sunshine it takes commitment the newbies usually start soon and lots drop off by the time the weather changes for the worst. And that's cool too the outdoor training is not for everyone.
I do a similar one occasionally- Shiv wouldn't last 10mins. It's intense, and even the regulars are still wrecked at the end of each session. She wouldn't have the fitness or endurance needed for such a workout nowadays. She's an arrogant hole.

She is such a judgemental busybody. Like what is it to her if people do a military style boot camp and wear camouflage while doing it ! Not everyone wants to go around flashing their Fannys in tight Lycra ! I think it sounds like a bit of craic tbh! I’d prefer that than rolling around a mat like she does! But that’s the thing, everyone has their own preference ! She thinks her way is the only way and that she is such a martyr here to save us ignorant plebs who don’t know how to live! Can anyone near Flapham confirm if such a group even exists ? Because we all know how she loves to embellish a story …
I haven’t read the email but I presume she’s talking about BMF (Be Military Fit). They do it in loads of parks in the UK and it’s really popular. Not my cup of tea but you can see why it’s appealing to some - you get to exercise outside, feel part of a group, and probably get very very fit! Surely as a PT she should be encouraging any kind of movement.

Tom Ford's Black Orchid is my favourite perfume. I am now going to smell like Shiv. duck my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t read the email but I presume she’s talking about BMF (Be Military Fit). They do it in loads of parks in the UK and it’s really popular. Not my cup of tea but you can see why it’s appealing to some - you get to exercise outside, feel part of a group, and probably get very very fit! Surely as a PT she should be encouraging any kind of movement.
Don't you remember her shitting on step aerobics recently? ;) If it's not BJJ or yoga she's not interested these days. She wouldn't even be fit for her former love (Crossfit) either. She's a patronising snob.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.