Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about all them self helps books;

Shivs primary intelligence could be memory as evidenced by the LC. Now if she just consumes self help books upon self help books that's a problem because they all have conflicting information. No wonder she is messed up.

Reactions: 10
Our shiv Loves a good photoshop
I literally just came on to ask wtaf is going on with that photo! Does she honestly think she’s that small?! She’s really lost the plot this time trying to prove she’s not as big as the MP shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I literally just came on to ask wtaf is going on with that photo! Does she honestly think she’s that small?! She’s really lost the plot this time trying to prove she’s not as big as the MP shoot.
No teeny tiny waist in her shadow funnily enough. She is the most deluded creature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She should! Horrible person. All a fake persona for the gram. Once the camera is turned off she is a completely different person.
Oh really? Do tell. I always assumed she was alright that she was a normal friend of Siobhan’s

Reactions: 1
Oh really? Do tell. I always assumed she was alright that she was a normal friend of Siobhan’s
I used to be a member of her gym. She would walk around with a total resting witch face all the time and then when she was doing a social media post you would see her change into someone different while filming then back to witch face once she stopped.
Like that’s not a big deal but she constantly filmed people in the gym even a girl I know asked her to please not record her as she was self conscious.
Leanne was like, you want to be a member here you agree to being on social media. I often saw myself in the background of her posts and hated it too.
She also only really spoke to skinny good looking young people. If you were older than 25 or overweight she was rude and either ignored you at the desk or pawned you off on to other people.
I don’t think she is a con artist or a fraud just not a nice person, a mean girl type but maybe if I was skinny and younger I’d love her 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I used to be a member of her gym. She would walk around with a total resting witch face all the time and then when she was doing a social media post you would see her change into someone different while filming then back to witch face once she stopped.
Like that’s not a big deal but she constantly filmed people in the gym even a girl I know asked her to please not record her as she was self conscious.
Leanne was like, you want to be a member here you agree to being on social media. I often saw myself in the background of her posts and hated it too.
She also only really spoke to skinny good looking young people. If you were older than 25 or overweight she was rude and either ignored you at the desk or pawned you off on to other people.
I don’t think she is a con artist or a fraud just not a nice person, a mean girl type but maybe if I was skinny and younger I’d love her 🤷‍♀️
Jesus what a C*nt lol hope the gym goes bust now 😂.

Don’t follow her - but just assumed she was a gym owner and normal. Didn’t think she was chasing the instahun fame

Reactions: 5
Jesus what a C*nt lol hope the gym goes bust now 😂.

Don’t follow her - but just assumed she was a gym owner and normal. Didn’t think she was chasing the instahun fame
Leanne is mad for the fame, she was in one of those Irish version of X factor

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.