Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume that Laura person who made her a ready meal roast chicken dinner is renting the other room?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely this is basic tit when running a business?! All of this website stuff is controlled by some type of web page only she has access to where she can change the price, change the email address that the forms go to and a million other things to do with the user interaction of her website. It is not rocket silence. Either she is the most incompetent/lazy person ever or it’s all a marketing ploy.

I presume that Laura person who made her a ready meal roast chicken dinner is renting the other room?

Yes, I think that is what is going on here. She is the pilot lady so maybe only stays a few days. She’s probably paying a discounted rent. But that’s not as impressive as Siobhan saying she is renting a two bed on the ‘common’(🤢🤮) by herself. She did the same when she was living with that Aoibhin lady in Bali. She made out that she was renting this big impressive two bed villa herself but she was just house sharing with a 23 year old.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely this is basic tit when running a business?! All of this website stuff is controlled by some type of web page only she has access to where she can change the price, change the email address that the forms go to and a million other things to do with the user interaction of her website. It is not rocket silence. Either she is the most incompetent/lazy person ever or it’s all a marketing ploy.

Yes, I think that is what is going on here. She is the pilot lady so maybe only stays a few days. She’s probably paying a discounted rent. But that’s not as impressive as Siobhan saying she is renting a two bed on the ‘common’(🤢🤮) by herself. She did the same when she was living with that Aoibhin lady in Bali. She made out that she was renting this big impressive two bed villa herself but she was just house sharing with a 23 year old.
I did notice she's doing the yoga in her bedroom the last few days when it was always the living room. It's giving roommate vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She is incredibly lazy and thinks she knows it all based off her early success.

The reality is she should have a good team in place at this stage and The furnace would be running itself at this stage and she should be wealthy.

The fact that she doesn't tells me it's a just a cash to her which she wants complete oversight of all the key components and doesn't want anyone else to have eyes on her little scam.

She's short sighted and always wants the quick cash.

Reactions: 12
I did notice she's doing the yoga in her bedroom the last few days when it was always the living room. It's giving roommate vibes.
I would say so from Shivs comment on Laura’s IG…
Also no comment on the post about Laura at the Hungarian Grand Prix… green eyed monster.

Reactions: 6
I would say so from Shivs comment on Laura’s IG…
Also no comment on the post about Laura at the Hungarian Grand Prix… green eyed monster.
Was it the Hungarian GP she had on her not girl summer list? I know she claimed she was bringing the family to the final race but she had another one she was planning this summer when she put the story up with her plans that she went very quiet about after the disastrous silverstone trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Was it the Hungarian GP she had on her not girl summer list? I know she claimed she was bringing the family to the final race but she had another one she was planning this summer when she put the story up with her plans that she went very quiet about after the disastrous silverstone trip.
Ny was on that list too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Todays email shitting all over keeping seeing someone doing bootcamp style sessions in the park dressed in army trousers bc it looked miserable.

No harm. But maybe people think you’re an up yourself prick in your cameltoe shorts and bra prancing around hitting pads for an hour with your PT??

I am SURE the people doing bootcamp style training enjoy it or they wouldn’t go.

I went to a similar themed thing a few years ago & LOVED the intensity & military feel.

Not everyone wants to spend 7 years in the oven never getting results x

Ps, she liked the cargo pants look - I hope she wasn’t leering at those men!!!! 😱

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What a judgemental thundercunt our Shiv is.

By that reference every bit of training that Shiv does looks miserable except when she is rolling with a girl or Diren where she has a crazed look in her eyes. On all other training the camera is set up and her eyes are darting all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.