Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know any other female who claims to get perved at by men so much. Everyone is that busy themselves that they probably pay no attention to her. No doubt she will do a story rant later. If its meant to be that bad then report the people to the police . She didn't say she reported the alleged wanker in Portugal. Probably due to it not happening
She still completely equates it with looks too, when there’s so much more to it than that. She’s so one-dimensional.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else have an irrational hatred of the way she shakes the vitamins when she's talking about them?? It gives me the rage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She must surely have no filter? SURELY if your website has been dysfunctional and you’re communicating to potential clients to apologise for missing their questions, you don’t say “it’s annoying because we’ve missed out on sales.” SURELY you say “which is annoying because we’ve missed out on helping and working with you.”

I don’t know if she thinks her transparency is relatable, but it’s not. She just looks like a greedy desperate wench 🧙‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She only cares about the money to sustain her false lifestyle.

Does not care one iota about her clients. This is evidenced time and time again.

It's incredible how she has not been cancelled by the industry.

Reactions: 27
She must surely have no filter? SURELY if your website has been dysfunctional and you’re communicating to potential clients to apologise for missing their questions, you don’t say “it’s annoying because we’ve missed out on sales.” SURELY you say “which is annoying because we’ve missed out on helping and working with you.”

I don’t know if she thinks her transparency is relatable, but it’s not. She just looks like a greedy desperate wench 🧙‍♀️
My jaw dropped when she said that but I don’t know why I’m surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve lived in London for ages and have a group of stunning friends. None of us are creeped on / cat called at on such a regular basis as this toad. It just doesn’t happen on a weekly basis. With her notions she must consider a glance being leered at 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve lived in London for ages and have a group of stunning friends. None of us are creeped on / cat called at on such a regular basis as this toad. It just doesn’t happen on a weekly basis. With her notions she must consider a glance being leered at 🙄
They probably think she's homeless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I guarantee you she is looking for it.
Shiv is the one looking to see if everyone is checking her out and you know when someone looks at you, you can feel the gaze. They the turn their heads only to be met with a stomping angry faced dose of shite who is keeping her gaze on them so stubbornly because she is looking for a reaction. And sometimes they might have a chuckle.

And it's probably builders or people that she sees as beneath her (not Direns or F1 drivers etc) and she considers it creepy and story worthy.

The state of her this morning aswell. She looks like a ginger Elton John with the glasses. Not one bloke was creeping on her, I can guarantee you that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's manic today for sure.

We've seen it before, what's the common trigger!? Could it be a friend getting engaged and her lack of progress is weighing on her!? Or money issues

I don't know any other female who claims to get perved at by men so much. Everyone is that busy themselves that they probably pay no attention to her. No doubt she will do a story rant later. If its meant to be that bad then report the people to the police . She didn't say she reported the alleged wanker in Portugal. Probably due to it not happening
She also smiled / smirked in her clip, then changed her mind. It’s a capital city, quite likely it’s some migrant from a more restricted society who is ogling the woman in tiny skintight shorts and on a bike. Not by any means acceptable but do you think for one minute a City worker in a Boss suit is ogling our sweaty friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Money issues I reckon, she is getting by through the skin of her teeth strips at the moment, and this months rent due has probably dented her birthday buzz significantly. Cue a weekend of house drinking to oblivion at a (pretend) table for two for Shiv and Senior El Paso

• Haha
Holy tit, she’s absolutely manic this morning. Didn’t even draw breath while rambling about website not working, no tan, missed sales, hate not being tanned, don’t know why website isn’t working, teeth look weird without a tan. These totally unnecessary demos of her putting the strips in should have a sensitive content warning. Honestly blows my mind that this is not a parody account.
42CCAE6D-74AF-40C1-8293-7ADFACDE5FA8.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Rambling & manic because someone didn’t show up for their call - she is visibly fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.