Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Shivs random friend Claire got engaged.

Another excuse for a Tuesday session for Shiv before she blacklists Claire for living happily.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
34, it's hardly a milestone birthday, why would you not mention a huge milestone like getting engaged to your "friend" more like afraid to rather than stealing thunder

Reactions: 23
Imagine not announcing your engagement on a Friday because your thundercunt of a friend has a Birthday on a Monday ? Siobhan is insufferable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I'm really sceptical of adults who make this amount of fuss about their birthday. It's a birthday, you'll have one every year for the rest of your days, and once you're above the age of 21 there's nothing noteworthy or special or exceptional about it. The constant re-posts, the multiple celebrations, the cupcakes, the other people diminishing themselves so you can have your "spotlight". Jesus like, is she five years old?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm really sceptical of adults who make this amount of fuss about their birthday. It's a birthday, you'll have one every year for the rest of your days, and once you're above the age of 21 there's nothing noteworthy or special or exceptional about it. The constant re-posts, the multiple celebrations, the cupcakes, the other people diminishing themselves so you can have your "spotlight". Jesus like, is she five years old?
Too repost every birthday snap also it’s jus I can’t it’s so embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 14
She is 100% the friend that would say ‘I can’t believe you got engaged on my birthday/overshadowing my birthday’ etc

Reactions: 16
Yeah I think you’re engagement is a far more major milestone in life than a bleeping 34th birthday?

Shiv of course has no concept of this in her pathetic little life

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Siobhan doesn't have any other life milestones, so her birthday has to be made a big deal of.

Sad, but true.

Reactions: 21
Siobhan doesn't have any other life milestones, so her birthday has to be made a big deal of.

Sad, but true.
You're clearly forgetting:
-Her yearly wash.
-2 for 1 margs at her local.
-Everytime a man looks in her general direction.
-The anniversary of when she bought her airfryer.
-Every major event in every major sport ever (which she's totally a fan of.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You're clearly forgetting:
-Her yearly wash.
-2 for 1 margs at her local.
-Everytime a man looks in her general direction.
-The anniversary of when she bought her airfryer.
-Every major event in every major sport ever (which she's totally a fan of.)
My apologies, how could I forget!

Also forgot about her housing portfolio; owning two apartments in your mid 30s isn't bad going 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 7
Best friend Cici never came to see her on her birthday…I guess tattle speculation about a falling out was correct 😉 But to be fair, it’s only inevitable that she will fall out with every “friend”.

Reactions: 15
She is 100% the friend that would say ‘I can’t believe you got engaged on my birthday/overshadowing my birthday’ etc
I’d say she’s also the friend who has a notes list of the people who wished her a happy birthday - who shared a pic - who whatsapped.

What an exciting life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.