Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we think this cryptic clue is all about? Has James dumped his current puss for her? Is her property portfolio extending to a property in London in addition to the ones in Manchester and Ireland? Is Bargain Basement James making his way over to London for Hot Ginge Summer? I’m on the edge of my seat here!! 😂😂
She’s celebrating thinking up another excuse to get langered

Reactions: 2
It’s her way of getting ahead of the criticism. Shes been harping on for weeks about how she “knows she’s gained weight but she’s happy and is having fun and her values are freedom and fun and she’s just leaning into them because she knows she’ll get back on track soon” blah blah

The lady doth protest too much. Happy confident people don’t defend themselves this much. Happy confident people don’t throwback to their slimmer selves and proclaim superiority on her old self this much. Happy confident people don’t trash their bodies this much and let themselves off scot-free just because they’re not starving themselves like they once did.

Let’s call a spade a spade. She went from chunky to lean machine to chunky again because of her disordered eating. She collected a rake of insta followers during the lean phase and has been dining out on this “but i’m happier now and want to help women to be happier too” for too long. This is not aspirational, it’s just tragic.
Maybe she has come off her human growth hormones and this lead to weight gain?

Reactions: 2
She constantly feels the need to justify her drinking habits, that in itself is very worrying.
Having to tell the world you only had one drink.
Having to tell them world the mini bar in your room was calling you - but making sure to say for the food, not the alcohol.

She knows herself. It’s quite sad.View attachment 1350499
She is not this size or shape anymore!!! Who is she trying to kid when we all saw the MP stills 🤣🤣🤣 She doesn’t look athletic in real life or even as if she trains at all anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Very late to the party on the this one but bet she’s absolutely raging she took the bus instead of the train to Galway. Oh the content..
My Bluetooth is always on. This never happens to me.
Do these things actually happen or do people just make them up?

Reactions: 17
She didn't go back to her room early by choice, looks like lack of options. Heg has gone out with an old uni friend, shiv likely wasn't invited!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She didn't go back to her room early by choice, looks like lack of options. Heg has gone out with an old uni friend, shiv likely wasn't invited!
Obs Begerty was the centre of attention the last 2 days, SOH must not of been able to take it any more.

Reactions: 11
That boomerang on the train is 100% filtered. Doesn’t even look like hrr
a day of photo-taking and taking a train to London is the most work this gremlin has done in a long time😂
That boomerang on the train is 100% filtered. It does not even look like her. If it’s not filtered; I need to know what makeup is in those bags because it is powerful stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sinead’s story showed the line up for the event this afternoon and Siobhan is giving a talk on…wait for it…intuitive eating!

They must be trolling us. I mean what’s she going to say, I listen to whether my body is telling me to order Domino’s or a burger today?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sinead’s story showed the line up for the event this afternoon and Siobhan is giving a talk on…wait for it…intuitive eating!

They must be trolling us. I mean what’s she going to say, I listen to whether my body is telling me to order Domino’s or a burger today?
It would really make you wonder about the legitimacy of any of these events, festivals, call them whatever, when you have this level of hypocrisy and lack of integrity.... Years ago I went to a local PT and she told me how she had to be super careful what she put into her grocery basket as she'd had a client question her about a single mars bar she had in amongst the otherwise healthy items in her basket as she queued to pay... It's like we've just done a 180 and now it's all about the followers and not about what is essentially supposed to be a professional services these idiots are supposed to provide.... The mind just boggles! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20

She's the worst speaker ever, sucks teeth, fiddles with hair constantly, picks at face, speaks at 90 miles a minute, gets distracted, loses train of thought. tit show!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She's the worst speaker ever, sucks teeth, fiddles with hair constantly, picks at face, speaks at 90 miles a minute, gets distracted, loses train of thought. tit show!
Yeah, I can’t listen to her speak. I have misophonia and she triggers the tit out of me with all her spit sucking. It’s actually gross 🤢

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.