Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing wrong with how she looks but its the false image that she portrays by using photoshop..very misleading behaviour from someone who has a fitness company
completely agree. She looks completely fine but I’d have more respect if she stood up and said look like everyone I’ve put on weight recently rather than having to hide it

Reactions: 5
Looks like the start of ascites to me. My best mate who was an alcoholic but "functioning" & trained a lot started off with a weird belly like this. He died a few years later. Might just be food but it's unusual for women to develop bellies like this. Normally weight gain in women shows itself differently to men. If I was Shiv I'd be very concerned.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Looks like the start of ascites to me. My best mate who was an alcoholic but "functioning" & trained a lot started off with a weird belly like this. He died a few years later. Might just be food but it's unusual for women to develop bellies like this. Normally weight gain in women shows itself differently to men. If I was Shiv I'd be very concerned.
It's very common for women to have a pouch there 🙈

Reactions: 43
I wouldn't. Lots of women have bloating in their lower abdomen. And it's also somewhere lots of us deposit fat. The hardest abs to reveal!
Her drinking is bad, but ascites comes with advanced liver disease.

Reactions: 21
I’ve sort of lost interest in Shiv the last two weeks or so. Just had a little recap on here and she’s back in London? 🤦‍♂️ It will be interesting to see where she stays/who she meets etc. Fliss is pregnant and didn’t even bother with Shiv back when she wasn’t. Diren seems to be in Spain, will probably be away quite a bit over the summer and won’t bother with her either.

I’ve sort of lost interest in Shiv the last two weeks or so. Just had a little recap on here and she’s back in London? 🤦‍♂️ It will be interesting to see where she stays/who she meets etc. Fliss is pregnant and didn’t even bother with Shiv back when she wasn’t. Diren seems to be in Spain, will probably be away quite a bit over the summer and won’t bother with her either.
Don’t worry she’s doing a YouTube to give her followers an update on her life plans. 😁 who’ll take one for the team??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same. I'm only interested to see the inevitable London car crash 🍿👀

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't. Lots of women have bloating in their lower abdomen. And it's also somewhere lots of us deposit fat. The hardest abs to reveal!
Her drinking is bad, but ascites comes with advanced liver disease.
Advanced liver disease. Which is something Shiv is heading towards at 200 mph.

Reactions: 2
Advanced liver disease. Which is something Shiv is heading towards at 200 mph.
Now c'mon - I can't stand Siobhan as much as the next person...but this is an OTT assumption!
She's a geebag with little or no morals and an absolute wreck the head - but to assume she's on the way to advanced liver disease and death is crazy.

New thread..

"Siobhan O'Hagan - 5am starts, smelly yoga farts, couldn't give a rat's arse!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder where she managed to get an Airbnb for her London stay? Off out to streatham to use Cicis washing machine and is she staying there ?

I wonder where she managed to get an Airbnb for her London stay? Off out to streatham to use Cicis washing machine and is she staying there ?
Ah she not off there to wash her clothes is she?
Shiv is prob holding out for #collab with the walford laundrette

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I kind of have a belly like her. Your distribution of fat changes as you age as well. More women carry weight there as they get older. But I am kind of apple shaped. Any bit of weight goes straight to my belly. It's interesting how different people's bodies distribute weight differently 😅. Siobhan is definitely pear shaped though so I wouldn't have expected her to carry it there.

She definitely manages to carry a lot of extra weight while still looking pretty good because she is pear shaped and has a boob job. Still manages to look well in a bikini.

Reactions: 11
"you can lose weight if you really want to but it's more about your mindset around it"

Is the furnace not a fitness programme ? What qualification does Siobhan have to "change people's mindset about food" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"you can lose weight if you really want to but it's more about your mindset around it"

Is the furnace not a fitness programme ? What qualification does Siobhan have to "change people's mindset about food" ?
She is clearly going for that angle as it is obvious that she does not embody a fitness programme thus she is not attracting clients.

"Obviously you can get results if thats what you really want but I suppose its how to manage it around your social life which is what I'm a pro at, at this stage"...

OF COURSE people join to get results. Thats like saying you joined Slimming World or hired a PT to maybe get results 🙄

And she is not managing anything if she has gone off the rails, thrown moderation to the wind and gained massively in 6 weeks.

Also, she sat in Portugal for what, 4 weeks, doing nothing all day with no obligations so god knows where all this "been so busy, had no time" has come from... She had ample opportunity to exercise, make nutritious meals and calorie count along with helping her clients 🤔 What she really means is she can now get 'healthy' takeaway and do jiu jitsu again and needs new clients to afford it!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.