Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will need the footage of the talk she is doing, it will be hilarious tit.
It’ll be 30 mins of Siobhan rambling about GoJek or whatever it’s called “I can get my two night magnums delivered to me at 10pm” … then her rambling on about Dominos and then craving vegetables.

Then half way through she will give a demo on how to use an air fryer. Then it’ll end with her talking about not wanting kids.. cause it would mean having to cook for them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did it in January and there was about 200 people added to a WhatsApp group and there was new people added every week
In January, post her Covid BS and prior to her relaunch... not sure I believe she had those active numbers at that point and if she did people have no sense

Reactions: 3
In January, post her Covid BS and prior to her relaunch... not sure I believe she had those active numbers at that point and if she did people have no sense
230 ppl.. tbf I just used to go off the reviews she posted and they all seemed so positive, it was only after signing up that I realised what a fraud she was. 9 weeks in I hadn’t lost any weight and the advice was not to be so hard on myself I was fueling my body, when literally my only goal was to lose weight

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I did it in January and there was about 200 people added to a WhatsApp group and there was new people added every week
There is no way she had 200 new signups 😂. Sure In January she was actively telling people the new furnace was coming to hold off joining til then.

I’d doubt shes even had 200 in 2022 so far. Siobhan is a tell tell narcissist. If she’s making money she’s gonna be going on and on about it. Buying new LV Bags and wasting loads on accom.
So far she stayed In Portugal with her sister. In a hotel room with Sinead. And a tit hole in Paris 😂.
No way she wouldn’t be flaunting.

230 ppl.. tbf I just used to go off the reviews she posted and they all seemed so positive, it was only after signing up that I realised what a fraud she was. 9 weeks in I hadn’t lost any weight and the advice was not to be so hard on myself I was fueling my body, when literally my only goal was to lose weight
Did people interact in the chat or was it just her talking? 😂. I wouldn’t put it past her to have 200 fake friends 😂

Reactions: 7
There is no way she had 200 new signups 😂. Sure In January she was actively telling people the new furnace was coming to hold off joining til then.

I’d doubt shes even had 200 in 2022 so far. Siobhan is a tell tell narcissist. If she’s making money she’s gonna be going on and on about it. Buying new LV Bags and wasting loads on accom.
So far she stayed In Portugal with her sister. In a hotel room with Sinead. And a tit hole in Paris 😂.
No way she wouldn’t be flaunting.

Did people interact in the chat or was it just her talking? 😂. I wouldn’t put it past her to have 200 fake friends 😂
mm not really tbh it was mostly people asking how to use the excel sheet and there must’ve been questions everyday on how the training programme was supposed to be done as it’s not very clear. It was most active when Siobhan was asleep so other people used to do answer all the qs for her, she couldn’t be more useless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It was most active when Siobhan was asleep so other people used to do answer all the qs for her, she couldn’t be more useless
So you basically Paid for people in the same situation as yourself to answer questions. Jesus Christ - she’s literally the worst entrepreneur.

Genuine Question - and apologies if you’ve answered it before - but why go with Siobhan and the Furnace? What sold it for you?

Reactions: 15
So you basically Paid for people in the same situation as yourself to answer questions. Jesus Christ - she’s literally the worst entrepreneur.

Genuine Question - and apologies if you’ve answered it before - but why go with Siobhan and the Furnace? What sold it for you?
Hah no worries and yeah I think it was the reviews mainly and then probs the way she kinda sells it as still being able to go out and eat/do what you want and lose weight.. which obviously doesn’t work haha. I honestly cringe so much about it now and the waste of money fueling her shite life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Hah no worries and yeah I think it was the reviews mainly and then probs the way she kinda sells it as still being able to go out and eat/do what you want and lose weight.. which obviously doesn’t work haha. I honestly cringe so much about it now and the waste of money fueling her shite life
No need to feel any kind of embarrassment. So many of us have been conned into paying for help losing weight/getting fit etc by people like her who promise the world and yet have no idea how to do it themselves

Reactions: 23
Did u ever have a 1 to 1 talk with her via zoom or WhatsApp?

Reactions: 3
Did u ever have a 1 to 1 talk with her via zoom or WhatsApp?
No nothing like that, just the group zooms and then the once a week checks in where a coach leaves feedback on the excel sheet, over the 9 weeks I did it I had 3 different coaches do my feedback so it didn’t feel very my personal either

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She's the one who should cringe, not you! How could you know? They spend their time making it seem like they'll give you all the answers. It's not your fault - being able to eat nice things and not put on weight is what we all want!

Reactions: 11
No need to be embarrassed. We all learn a lesson the hard way. Hopefully it didn’t put you off your long term fitness goals.

That’s my main problem with her - people like yourself that are actually looking for help and support. Who get upset with themselves because they can’t shift weight but are told not to worry - then you have that ginger twit doing 4 punishment workouts and 40,000 steps around her bedroom with the mentality of “if I can eat and drink whatever I want. Then it must be a you problem. You’re not doing the work”.

I did it I had 3 different coaches do my feedback so it didn’t feel very my personal either
was the plan put together with your input (what equipment you had access to / What your goals where etc) or was it a general copy and paste programme that she lifted from another site?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shivs a useless money grabbing Charlatan.

The whole industry should know at this stage. I feel sorry for the victims of this scam. Those that look for help, whose money is taken, given a flimsy excel spreadsheet, left to it without support while Shiv drinks and splurges their hard earned money.

And that's what they are. Loud and clear VICTIMS.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.