Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That planes a prop which makes me think some of the influenzas use it to stage photos pretending they are flying business.Such a fake fake industry the lot of it.

That stupid forced smile of hers šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
Sinead Heg had a TikTok up and made it seem like she was travelling first class. She made sure to let everyone know that it was a prop on shivs stories. Best friendsā€¦.surrrrreee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You don't have to have a 6 pack to he healthy. You can be healthy, happy, comfortable in your size.

But I don't see how you can feel good after 6 weeks of boozing, eating out, not working out. Maybe it's just me.

Absolutely nothing wrong with her size and actually it's probably very relatable and would help sell her business. It's the lifestyle that doesn't!
šŸ’Æ I donā€™t think she looks bad at all but she must feel like crap after all the boozing and rubbish food. Sheā€™s a nice figure, she looked good lean too.

Reactions: 4
It must absolutely kill her that sheā€™s now the token ā€œplus sizedā€ model in the photoshoot. Agree with the others that sheā€™s clearly gutted to be bigger and would go back to her lean size in a heartbeat.

No thereā€™s nothing wrong with her body at all- if she wasnā€™t a fitness professional who did literally nothing but train all day/pace around getting her steps up.
Itā€™s her unhealthy lifestyle reflecting on her figure and the fact that she has the balls to preach to others how they should be eating/exercising is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Trains 3 times a day and walks 20k steps and this is the result.
There must be some formula incorrect on that spreadsheet

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You don't have to have a 6 pack to he healthy. You can be healthy, happy, comfortable in your size.

But I don't see how you can feel good after 6 weeks of boozing, eating out, not working out. Maybe it's just me.

Absolutely nothing wrong with her size and actually it's probably very relatable and would help sell her business. It's the lifestyle that doesn't!
This +++
She's nowhere near fat. Not super lean, but that's difficult to sustain and not even healthy for many many women. We're used to seeing these 20 year olds with six packs and filters, but don't know what's behind that look - starving, loss of menstrual cycle, overexercise...or maybe just really great genetics!

I have followed Molly Galbraith of Girls Gone Strong for around a decade. She's not sick lean, but she seems to live a healthy life, is very strong and doesn't spend 3 hours a day in the gym. I like her. Feel the same as others about Shiv - she's just not showing an actual healthy lifestyle. I've eaten too much junk over the past couple of days and my fingers even feel puffy typing this. Feel quite sluggish and "heavy". That's without any alcohol! Can't imagine her lifestyle is one that makes you feel fit and nimble.

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s lying to herself. I bet years from now sheā€™ll recognise this as a low point, that she turned up to a fitness shoot after a 6 week food and alcohol binge and convinced herself that was ok.

She should be maximising these opportunities. Sheā€™s in her mid thirties now and these brands are aimed at young people. The offers simply wonā€™t be there in a few years and she will kick herself for taking them for granted now.

Reactions: 22
Looks like she's after coming off the jacksšŸ˜…
Sheā€™s lying to herself. I bet years from now sheā€™ll recognise this as a low point, that she turned up to a fitness shoot after a 6 week food and alcohol binge and convinced herself that was ok.

She should be maximising these opportunities. Sheā€™s in her mid thirties now and these brands are aimed at young people. The offers simply wonā€™t be there in a few years and she will kick herself for taking them for granted now.
She's use the now as future content.

"I wasn't happy in myself despite what I was showing the world"

When it's is glaringly obvious she is not happy to anyone that pays any attention to her stories.

Reactions: 13
It's more the rate at which she's gotten bigger than it is her actual size, her body is like an average person probably a little better for the moment, but if you just look at her even in November compared to now it's pretty obvious she's spiralling and I suspect she'll try a crash diet soon only to yoyo again and duck up her health even worse.

Her mentality is weak and she has absolutely no self discipline, hopefully this is the Autumn of her as a fitness influencer as there's no way she can keep this lifestyle up for another 2-3 years without it looking desperate.

Reactions: 12
This +++
She's nowhere near fat. Not super lean, but that's difficult to sustain and not even healthy for many many women. We're used to seeing these 20 year olds with six packs and filters, but don't know what's behind that look - starving, loss of menstrual cycle, overexercise...or maybe just really great genetics!

I have followed Molly Galbraith of Girls Gone Strong for around a decade. She's not sick lean, but she seems to live a healthy life, is very strong and doesn't spend 3 hours a day in the gym. I like her. Feel the same as others about Shiv - she's just not showing an actual healthy lifestyle. I've eaten too much junk over the past couple of days and my fingers even feel puffy typing this. Feel quite sluggish and "heavy". That's without any alcohol! Can't imagine her lifestyle is one that makes you feel fit and nimble.
Molly Galbraith of Girls Gone Strong is UREAL! Honest, achievable, authentic, real, clear focus on sustainable and health and good habits.

For me it's the preaching and profiting from selling a healthy "mindset" re food and then living a different way that grates me with SOH - nothing to do with her body etc. - she still looks great to me, but it's immaterial and doesn't matter anyway.

It's all about the integrity of it for me. Molly Galbraith models that integrity in spades, unlike SOH.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

That would mean that she would have to admit thereā€™s a problem and sheā€™s that bull headedā€¦ sheā€™d rather go broke and duck up her liver. Then admit sheā€™s hit bottom and needs to take a break and focus on herself.

Her whole existence is to exist for strangers that click through her uploads. Her life Is based around her phone.

Reactions: 10
Molly Galbraith of Girls Gone Strong is UREAL! Honest, achievable, authentic, real, clear focus on sustainable and health and good habits.

For me it's the preaching and profiting from selling a healthy "mindset" re food and then living a different way that grates me with SOH - nothing to do with her body etc. - she still looks great to me, but it's immaterial and doesn't matter anyway.

It's all about the integrity of it for me. Molly Galbraith models that integrity in spades, unlike SOH.
Completely agree!

And you know you'd hire Molly as your trainer too, because she knows what she's doing. Can't imagine saying the same for Shiv. Maybe she was good back in the day? But now just see her as an influencer, not a fitpro.

Reactions: 4
Do we reckon she's talking about her leaving cert ??!
MUA to Shiv: Will we go with a warm tone with the eyeshadow?

Shiv: I don't want kids.

MUA: How about a red lipstick?

Shiv: I love being single.

MUA: We will go with a light foundation.

Shiv: I live differently.

MUA: A brown mascara?

Shiv: I got 500 points in the LC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
She constantly feels the need to justify her drinking habits, that in itself is very worrying.
Having to tell the world you only had one drink.
Having to tell them world the mini bar in your room was calling you - but making sure to say for the food, not the alcohol.

She knows herself. Itā€™s quite sad.
E24D6C02-7B41-4D6D-9215-9816D87E8956.png

Reactions: 5
I think the good news, hence the one drink and bed at 7.

Clue.... Galway, that ginger lad.

Reactions: 2
So what do we think this cryptic clue is all about? Has James dumped his current puss for her? Is her property portfolio extending to a property in London in addition to the ones in Manchester and Ireland? Is Bargain Basement James making his way over to London for Hot Ginge Summer? Iā€™m on the edge of my seat here!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She constantly feels the need to justify her drinking habits, that in itself is very worrying.
Having to tell the world you only had one drink.
Having to tell them world the mini bar in your room was calling you - but making sure to say for the food, not the alcohol.

She knows herself. Itā€™s quite sad.View attachment 1350499
The photoshop is laughable

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.