Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of @Elliebellie1978 ❤

Copying @Eggs&bacon predictions for SOH summer in Dublin so we can keep score 🤭:

"Over the next few days we will have;
-Big coat (even if it’s 16°C because she’s gained more weight than she would like & god forbid anyone recognised her. ✅
-“So cold” at least 12 times a day regardless of temperature.✅
-Crusty lips bc of the cold (removing blame from the margs for 5 mins)
-A chicken fillet roll
-Mams rocky road (if she can be arsed making it for the 75th homecoming of the leech)
-Definitely not a tour of the box room
-A shoutout of “Anyone in town” to find drinking companions bc she has 0 actual friends who she could drop that message to.
-The hair lounge freebies.
-Probably (definitely) a surge in video of some description where she’s talking bc she will be feeling herself with her new weave which won’t be washed for 3 weeks.
-We will be subjected to “its so hard trying to pack your life into one case” before she heads off again.
-Deffo an increase in “im going to London if anyone wants to hangout” begging for attention from Diren.
Living differently indeed 🫠"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Title courtesy of @Elliebellie1978 ❤

Copying @Eggs&bacon predictions for SOH summer in Dublin so we can keep score 🤭:

"Over the next few days we will have;
-Big coat (even if it’s 16°C because she’s gained more weight than she would like & god forbid anyone recognised her. ✅
-“So cold” at least 12 times a day regardless of temperature.✅
-Crusty lips bc of the cold (removing blame from the margs for 5 mins)
-A chicken fillet roll
-Mams rocky road (if she can be arsed making it for the 75th homecoming of the leech)
-Definitely not a tour of the box room
-A shoutout of “Anyone in town” to find drinking companions bc she has 0 actual friends who she could drop that message to.
-The hair lounge freebies.
-Probably (definitely) a surge in video of some description where she’s talking bc she will be feeling herself with her new weave which won’t be washed for 3 weeks.
-We will be subjected to “its so hard trying to pack your life into one case” before she heads off again.
-Deffo an increase in “im going to London if anyone wants to hangout” begging for attention from Diren.
Living differently indeed 🫠"
Tick for the hair lounge swords.

And can we add:

-over explaining and reframing why she's not flying first class/renting a BMW/renting in GCD/getting taxis/staying in hotels on nights oit as being by choice and DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE SHES BROKE
-In light of her circling the drain financially, cue crappy digs at her actuarial classmates and banging on about much she hated "the corporate world" (aka entry level IT work which was all she could get with her no-doubt pass degree)

Reactions: 17
Omg has she been back to Hair Lounge??

FFS, they are shameless. At least go for influencers who influence people, not infuriate them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's so unhappy in herself, Christ alive.
Could have easily enjoyed her time back in this side of the world, while being mindful of having a wedding to attend this month, but she has zero control.

Not saying you have to diet or go to extreme lengths when you have an event coming up, but we've probably all been there - you want to look good when it's a family event.

She has amble opportunities compared to the regular Joe soap when it comes to eating and exercising well, but her binging attitude is her downfall. Wonder has she ever even considered attending a therapist for that? I'm lolling typing that, because her ego absolutely wouldn't allow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's so unhappy in herself, Christ alive.
Could have easily enjoyed her time back in this side of the world, while being mindful of having a wedding to attend this month, but she has zero control.

Not saying you have to diet or go to extreme lengths when you have an event coming up, but we've probably all been there - you want to look good when it's a family event.

She has amble opportunities compared to the regular Joe soap when it comes to eating and exercising well, but her binging attitude is her downfall. Wonder has she ever even considered attending a therapist for that? I'm lolling typing that, because her ego absolutely wouldn't allow it.
Her ego will never allow her to admit what's wrong deep down. I see people regularly with such big problems and they deflect argue ignore or defend their actions. She will never change. I think she will just disappear one day.

Reactions: 16
“They order them for me” read, I’m too broke to buy the extensions myself. She’s gonna have JS and DK envy any second. Also no mention of Heg.

Reactions: 5
31 Threads in… 1000’s of messages….

Yet she will still say it’s the one troll 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
31 Threads in… 1000’s of messages….

Yet she will still say it’s the one troll 😂
If she came out and said she is not an influencer, that she is just taking the piss and having a laugh I would follow her and say fair play. It’s the fact she claims to live a perfect life with a great diet and know all about health/fitness that pisses people off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't been on here in ages. I stopped looking at her stories and I was happier in my life. The catfishing thing brought me back to Tattle so here I am again. FFS! Hi everyone - looks like I missed nothing. She's still doing the same country-hopping shite, binge eating, shopping in Zara, and being a dose.

BTW anyone else think her hair length was so much nicer without the extensions? I imagine it would be more manageable for her too - she might actually get to wash it more often!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread #31, and I have just come to say that her gob still gives me the absolute rage. She cannot close it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sure siobhan, the problem is orange and pink, not that none of it fits you after the food and alcohol binging for a month

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got married last year and wouldn't have given a fiddlers where people's clothes came from...I'd have cared if it was absolutely bet on to them to the point of inappropriate though.

Reactions: 7
Now just weirdly talking about knickers on TikTok. For someone who’s job it is to post on social media, she sure doesn’t know how to post appropriately

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Bank card been blocked - just in time for the wedding tomorrow (so guess who won't be able to buy any drinks) Mmmmmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 55
If she came out and said she is not an influencer, that she is just taking the piss and having a laugh I would follow her and say fair play. It’s the fact she claims to live a perfect life with a great diet and know all about health/fitness that pisses people off
Exactly. Loaded fries for lunch today. Fitness influencer my ass.

Just came on to check another off the list 😆

Haha! Even me. Predictable AF. Still has tippex nails. Skank

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.