Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a gaslighting spoofer on her stories. Let the money grab commence now that she is in London.

This trip back to Ireland was very obviously a disaster. She can do the exact things in Ireland that she is greatful for on her stories. I.E Train and get nutrient dense food.

Reactions: 21
She’s actually away with the fairies! I wonder does she even believe her own shite anymore?! I think I detached a retina from rolling my eyes so hard when she said she’s been in survival mode for the last 6 weeks! Is that what the kids are calling a binge/bender these days?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s actually away with the fairies! I wonder does she even believe her own shite anymore?! I think I detached a retina from rolling my eyes so hard when she said she’s been in survival mode for the last 6 weeks! Is that what the kids are calling a binge/bender these days?!
This also sent me over the edge. I can already tell that her time in London is going to make me do some serious eye rolling.

Reactions: 12
Worst thing is MyProtein treated her as if she was royalty over the weekend and for her this validates her crappy behaviours.

Reactions: 15
Worst thing is MyProtein treated her as if she was royalty over the weekend and for her this validates her crappy behaviours.
She’s just a number to them they don’t care about her unless she stops making money for them.

Sure look at the weekend. She knows who’s ass to lick and was all over the Irish girl that works for MyProtein. Get in good with her and she will be Invited to more events. Siobhan dosnt just post vids of other girls for the sake of sharing. 😂 - everything has to be transactional.

Reactions: 8
So from her stories today, the furnace is basically 89 euro a month to change your mindset to allow a social life. You more than likely won't loose weight but it makes you mindful to track calories if you want but you don't need to as long as you can have a social life because thats what shes a pro at🤦‍♀️ forgot to mention you need to be unemployed and be able able dedicate 3 hours a day to obsessive training/exercise to outrun the bad diet and alcohol consumption ..maybe it's in the fine print 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Londoncailín lucky you living in a country where you have fruit and vegetables.
Please send us over some xx
I feel blessed every day that I have a grand aul turnip at my disposal, should the mood take me 😂

In other news, I walked past Paul Olima on the street earlier today. I should have stopped him to ask him was he going to meet his fellow Dub, Shiv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does MyProtein not have a grasp of audience share and audience sentiment for their influencer clients? She's been flatlining on followers for years now and gets an alarmingly low level of engagement on posts, versus Sinead who started way behind her and is now way ahead of her in the runnings.

Not to mention her business has stagnated and her appearance has deteriorated massively, she looks like an ordinary punter who enjoys a few too many drinks, there's nothing remotely inspiring or interesting or "health and fitness" about her.

Why are they throwing her up on stages like she's got any level of influence or persuasion at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s laughable. She could have easily spent a bit of time at her parents, going to the gym every day, cooking some omelettes or whatever. But then she couldn’t claim she was on holiday to justify her binging on food or alcohol. I think she moves around so much because if she stayed still for too long it would make her realise her life is actually quite empty.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.