Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its actually unbelievable how a nothing fitness influencer from Swords can go through so many threads so quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
‘Let then learn about food to make their own decisions’ ok Shiv so I guess the daily pizza and alcohol and shite food that you consume comes under this statement

Reactions: 12
Amazing how different she looks/acts when she’s surrounded by people who actually walk the walk she also claims to walk, but instead drunkenly stumbles along and defrauds people along the way.

She’s a complete joke. No hungover sweaty scarecrow hair to promote MP this weekend anyway. 🥴

Reactions: 16
LC is a load of bollox honestly I know many people that didn't have great results but worked hard in college or just got jobs and progressed. My own brothers results wernt great and he has a world class job in the US. I did my LC over 10 years ago so I know it's changed somewhat but u would swear yoda shiv held all the answers. Is she being paid this weekend I wonder?

Reactions: 13
How many grand prix’s so she “going” to. 😂
Now it’s the British GP? She said she’s going to the Hungarian GP and Abu Dhabi end of November? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
6DE0C4A0-6635-4863-B5FA-B58A18B67CB9.jpeg

I follow the girl on the right and did a double take when I saw this was Shiv- I haven’t watched her stuff in a while but you can see how much she photoshops her photos compared to ones like this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
View attachment 1355791
I follow the girl on the right and did a double take when I saw this was Shiv- I haven’t watched her stuff in a while but you can see how much she photoshops her photos compared to ones like this
Wow, can you imagine actually being a fan of hers and showing up to the MyProtein event to meet her and being met by that! That’s shocking, she’s coasting 100% at this point. No doubt she’ll be on an untagging spree later trying to hide these photos!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind 😂
What??! Shiv is clearly photoshopping the hell out of her photos, she looks the same size as Sinead in the pics she’s put on her stories. But there’s duck all wrong with women of any age in active wear!

Reactions: 20
There is nothing wrong with how she looks but its the false image that she portrays by using photoshop..very misleading behaviour from someone who has a fitness company

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.