Siobhan O'Hagan #31 Processed cheese, snot on her tees, Tommy tanking men bringing the sleaze.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine claiming to be an "athletic " and boasting about eating crap food and drinking everyday for 6 weeks before your shoot a fitness clothing range. I know we all come in all shapes and sizes and 100% there should be every size of models on the shoot but not someone who doesn't give a crap about her health.

Reactions: 19
That planes a prop which makes me think some of the influenzas use it to stage photos pretending they are flying business.Such a fake fake industry the lot of it.

That stupid forced smile of hers 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her legs would be wider than they were in that video 😆 btw why didn't she close her legs, just lay there splayed like a butterfly chicken 🔛
Honestly should close them for Sineads sake, her general lack of hygiene and diet, infrequent washing both of herself and her clothes (that are glued to her body) aswell as the fact that she never gets any action probably has her fanny smelling like the howth fish market.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry but what way is she walking on to that photoshoot?? She actually looks as if she tit herself walking! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK the feet thing has me confused.
If she has such a reaction, how does she manage to take part in BJJ.
Like you opponent has their feet exposed and they literally put them all over you.
It's an effort on her part to try to have a quirky personality trait I'd say...Siobhan, you have enough quirks without pretending you have a foot phobia 😭

Reactions: 11
Don’t believe her for even a nano second. If she could click her fingers and go back to her 2017 self she would in a heart beat….she’s saying she’s soo happy and how far she has come…because she hasnt….

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s her way of getting ahead of the criticism. Shes been harping on for weeks about how she “knows she’s gained weight but she’s happy and is having fun and her values are freedom and fun and she’s just leaning into them because she knows she’ll get back on track soon” blah blah

The lady doth protest too much. Happy confident people don’t defend themselves this much. Happy confident people don’t throwback to their slimmer selves and proclaim superiority on her old self this much. Happy confident people don’t trash their bodies this much and let themselves off scot-free just because they’re not starving themselves like they once did.

Let’s call a spade a spade. She went from chunky to lean machine to chunky again because of her disordered eating. She collected a rake of insta followers during the lean phase and has been dining out on this “but i’m happier now and want to help women to be happier too” for too long. This is not aspirational, it’s just tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think she must change the time. She is always on her phone so why wouldn’t she post it at time. It is also not relevant what time she gets up at, especially considering all her followers knows her lifestyle - dominos, Margs, pints, eating out. Followed by craving nutrients and vegtubuls
Didn’t she say last year that she was t getting enough views if she posted at the actual time and so she shares it later si more people will view it and she’ll be priority in their stories?

Reactions: 4
Stumbled across one of her youtube videos earlier, why does she put on a lisp?/ Going breakfassssssstt, British Airways lost my clothessssssssss, had a couple of drinksssssssssssssssssss, washing my faccsssssssseee. Mother of God it's irritating, my ear keeps picking it up like a stench :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She obviously keeps posting these old pictures because she likes how she looked in them. She is basically saying she likes how she looked but had disordered eating which is a bit fucked up to be posting if you ask me.

I think she also wants to show that she was once actually fit 😹.

Reactions: 14
You don't have to have a 6 pack to he healthy. You can be healthy, happy, comfortable in your size.

But I don't see how you can feel good after 6 weeks of boozing, eating out, not working out. Maybe it's just me.

Absolutely nothing wrong with her size and actually it's probably very relatable and would help sell her business. It's the lifestyle that doesn't!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.