Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Do we reckon she's talking about her leaving cert ??!
MUA to Shiv: Will we go with a warm tone with the eyeshadow?

Shiv: I don't want kids.

MUA: How about a red lipstick?

Shiv: I love being single.

MUA: We will go with a light foundation.

Shiv: I live differently.

MUA: A brown mascara?

Shiv: I got 500 points in the LC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
As well as “oh balls the train is actually more expensive than the bus”
“I just decided that I needed to get my NEAT up. So I said I would just walk from Galway back to Dublin. That way I can get back to all my WhatsApp’s and DM’s”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

BigbadLc

Long time lurker here! Definitely has a problem with alcohol & food! I myself have a problem with alcohol, problem drinker I like to call it & I see sooo many similarities) for one I find each post has something referring to alcohol or either food, it’s almost as if she’s thinking about drinking or alcohol 24/7 & obsessing over it! I was the very same I always thought about it. Whenever she’s not drinking she also seems to make a big deal of it also as if it’s something to be proud of!? At half 7 this morning she mentioned she was soo excited for tonight & she hopes they don’t get excited too early which I’m assuming means she hopes they don’t start drinking too early - it’s not normal to be obsessing over drinking so much & especially not at half 7 in the morn. She mentions “hangovers & her hypothesis” over drinking at least a couple times a week. She insists she won’t ever give up drinking & shares that video of the alcoholic ALOT! This is such unhealthy behaviour. People who don’t have a problem with alcohol never mention it or feel the need to as they’re not constantly thinking about it.

I bet she is one of those types of people that think of alcoholics as people who wake up at 7am & drink first thing & need to drink every day to have a problem with alcohol. It’s not that black & white, you can have problematic drinking without doing any of those things. If something is affecting your life in a negative way then it’s a problem. I’m 27yrs old & I can see I have a problem, and I can see it’s only getting worse not better. I reached out and I’m getting the help I need, I hope for her sake she realises she has a problem soon before it becomes even harder to her to quit and may need rehab & go through awful withdrawls!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

generalb@stard

VIP Member
OK the feet thing has me confused.
If she has such a reaction, how does she manage to take part in BJJ.
Like you opponent has their feet exposed and they literally put them all over you.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Don't want to derail or anything but would you mind sharing any changes and the like you made to get in the mindset? I'm open to being #influenced by a sincere approach to being healthier.

Or maybe I should just watch Shiv get off her tits in Galway?
I literally lay in bed one night and thought back to last year's holiday where I promised myself I wouldn't be the same size this year... and I was the same size heading into April.

I joined slimming world... now I didn't follow the plan as such, kind of loosely and just used it more for accountability.

I stuck to 3 meals a day, usually weetabix and banana for breakfast then lunch, chicken wrap,soup and a sambo, or bacon omelette with some of that turkey pudding.

Now i have a confession. I hate cooking. No interest ( maybe I am influenced by shiv after all 😅) so dinner is basic. I'd buy the mash direct mashed potato, mashed turnip, and maybe pork chops or steak. Maybe a shepards pie some day. Slimming world curry. Basic meals.
Two snacks a day, 100 calorie snacks so a purple snack or a 2 finger kitkat.
If I'm hungry between meals fruit or yogart.
Walk every day for at least half an hour to over an hour.
Have one take away a week.
If there's a night out or a meal out I enjoy it. There's 20 other meals in the week to make better choices.

For me though honestly it was mostly mindset. Something clicked in me that night and it was just like a switch went off.
I've been trying ( not very well 😅) to loose weight for over 2 years and now I've just done it in 10 weeks.

I read something on Instagram that night, now I can't remember the exact words but it stuck with me... Something like this.

Eating well is hard. Exercising is hard. Saying no is hard.
Being overweight is hard. Feeling uncomfortable in your own skin is hard.
Pick your hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
6DE0C4A0-6635-4863-B5FA-B58A18B67CB9.jpeg

I follow the girl on the right and did a double take when I saw this was Shiv- I haven’t watched her stuff in a while but you can see how much she photoshops her photos compared to ones like this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Jossie000

Bank card been blocked - just in time for the wedding tomorrow (so guess who won't be able to buy any drinks) Mmmmmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Londoncailín

VIP Member
So many made up “jobs” in one picture.
All online PT turds
Bunch of wankstains, the lot of them. That's the only description I can manage. I know I've been contributing to Shiv’s threads from the beginning, but lately, she has made me angry to a new level. It's the constant stream of triggering posts, projecting onto her followers, negativity, lack of accountability, blatant lies and her mouth. Yes, her mouth gives me irrational rage. She shared a pic of herself yesterday when she used to train in Titan in Thailand. That's when I used to follow her first, and I liked her daily posts. She did influence me to take up proper weight training, and I learned a lot of the basics from her content. She looked so much fitter and healthier. The state she's in now is beyond embarrassing. I don't want to watch her decline, but I also can't look away 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

generalb@stard

VIP Member
This is no longer a car crash.....its a multi vehicle pile up. Just when you think it's over another car smashes into the back of it

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm about a 5minute walk from the front door right now and I'm this👌 close to walking in there with my Mayo Jersey on me and pouring that fuckin gin tree all over her septic mingin face. How DARE she after THAT final.
She is a filthy rotten yolk. FUUUUUMIN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Swordshead

I just don't get the thong/up your hole bikini bottoms no matter WHAT your size. I think they're absolutely vile on even the most immaculate of arses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

BigbadLc

Honestly no hate to Shiv, but watching those stories & how her life is going honestly gives me the fear and anxiety if my life ever turned out like that 😔 I know everyone’s idea of fun & a happy life are all different but seriously she must be lonely and unhappy deep down? I feel sorry for her genuinely, the hotel novelty wears off after a night or two after that your itching to get home… imagine being her waking up after the 2day session you had planned for the full week is now over, so you have to find something/someplace else to make you feel fulfilled. I don’t know about any of the rest of you (maybe I’m just boring) but things that make me happy are simple mundane things. Having my favourite dinner, watching my fav Netflix show, spending time with friends, going a walk etc that’s what life is all about. Something doesn’t have to be extravagant to make you happy - I would be just as happy going shopping for the day & having a nice dinner out rather than flying to Paris for the weekend and having a 3 day pissup! I know we all make jokes on here etc but I would not want to be in Shivs head nor have her life for all the money in the world, I hope she is okay genuinely cause it is worrying to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 47