Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filming championship point. She’s a bleeping idiot. Anyone who wants to know is actually watching the match… actually watching it, not bleeping about with their phone. She cannot enjoy anything unless it’s through a lens. God, she boils my piss.

Reactions: 26
Filming championship point. She’s a bleeping idiot. Anyone who wants to know is actually watching the match… actually watching it, not bleeping about with their phone. She cannot enjoy anything unless it’s through a lens. God, she boils my piss.
That’s her calling card, videoing large groups of people. It’s the weirdest thing. Like a Facebook ma in Disneyland for the first time. Between that and putting the temperature stamp on every story. She sees it as a flex

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agree re filming the match point ..
Watch it live ffs .. not through your phone screen. If she’d any real interest she wouldn’t even have thought to do it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That’s her calling card, videoing large groups of people. It’s the weirdest thing. Like a Facebook ma in Disneyland for the first time. Between that and putting the temperature stamp on every story. She sees it as a flex

The temperature stamp in London is her little "duck you" to Ireland. She's going to get some land when she realises they have winter in London too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell she has absolutely no interest in any of the sports she watches she just does it to try and make friends with people.

Disclaimer I also have no interest in watching or following sports so never watch or speak about them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can tell she has absolutely no interest in any of the sports she watches she just does it to try and make friends with people.

Disclaimer I also have no interest in watching or following sports so never watch or speak about them 🤣
Doesn’t seem like she has any other interests other then what’s on her phone screen or the bottle in her hand.

Reactions: 7
She is literally “single white female”… same neckline on dress when she was out with Lucy and they pretty much identical top as cici and other girl today. Bizarre… does she ask them for photos of what they are planning on wearing so she can mirror them??

Reactions: 7
Reference the morning thoughts of Chairman Shiv - newsflash hun - just because the weather is nice doesn't mean that you have to drink alcohol. The two aren't inextricably related you know. Imagine what she'd be like if she lived in a hot country... Oh wait 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reference the morning thoughts of Chairman Shiv - newsflash hun - just because the weather is nice doesn't mean that you have to drink alcohol. The two aren't inextricably related you know. Imagine what she'd be like if she lived in a hot country... Oh wait 😂😂
She was drinking all afternoon yesterday, but I guess in her world drinks before 6pm don't count.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.