Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has somehow managed to outdo herself and become even more of a headwreck in London! 🤯

Reactions: 11
Not being bitchy but more of an observation on the cult of Diren JS and other of their ilk. For a so called "fitness influencer" Kartal looks like a "skinny fat" bag of tit. Ditto JS. Ditto SOH. All caught up in their own self perpetuating bullshit filled bubble. The sooner IG goes the way of MySpace Friends Reunited and starts down the path of inevitable decline that Facebook is on the better.
I think why it annoys me is because they also don't actually seem to provide much/any useful content. I've followed fitness people when they were chunkier, but they were ones who were still fit, still providing useful information, had really great knowledge etc. They were/are actually professionals and serious about it. All that crowd just seem to be people who got into good shape once and are now just shallow influencers, blind to their own failings because far too many morons seem to think they're amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just watched that clip she posted of him and it made me FURIOUS. Absolute state of him, and they're all just lapping it up. I hate them so much.
Same. I was furious when I posted last night. The sight of them all at Paul Mort’s event really triggered me. I hate this whole online PT influencer market. It's vile. None of them have a lifestyle or body to aspire to. I do not have an ounce of sympathy for anyone who parts with their money for these a**eholes to ‘train’ them. It's plain to see they are scam artists with zero accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else notice the bottles by the bin, looks like 5 we can see.. she’s only been there a week!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I must have missed this, didn't realise Raisin did prints! Wonder why her lovely sis doesn't use her platform to advertise them? 🤔 (also... they are overpriced and not great tbh) (IMO)
She did the graphics for that disastrous Oven rebrand earlier in the year, Shiv posted two stories on it at the time I think. No mention since.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I must have missed this, didn't realise Raisin did prints! Wonder why her lovely sis doesn't use her platform to advertise them? 🤔 (also... they are overpriced and not great tbh) (IMO)
To be fair she's probably embarrassed because can anyone not do those on an app 😂

• Haha
Can we just acknowledge she is saying she moved countries to drink decent coffee? I mean I haven’t checked recently, but wasn’t aware of a coffee plantation in the Greater London area…so whatever she drinks she could get anywhere.
coffee in Bali is shite too

Reactions: 6
She’s literally breaking her neck to try and get her face in Diren’s story 🤭 Serious whiplash territory. He hasn’t posted her at all. Yet again, and I’ve said this before, but I’m fecking mortified for her 😭🙈
This was the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen!! her craning her neck and looking at his screen - THE DESPERATION

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At the back on her own wrecking peoples heads who want to watch the tennis. I hope she has head phones on, I'd whack the phone out of her hand.

Reactions: 7
At the back on her own wrecking peoples heads who want to watch the tennis. I hope she has head phones on, I'd whack the phone out of her hand.
Surprised she’s not walking around reading a book while getting her steps in aswell. Ffs sit down and watch one thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone else said about all the bottles by the bin I was looking out to see 🤣
She's a very obvious functioning alcoholic. It's shows in her complexion. Well.... you could say half functioning because she posts so much utter tripe.

Wonder will she mention the Dubs playing against Kerry in AI semis today? You can be sure if they make the All Ireland final she will come home and steal a ticket from a genuine fan.

Watch this space...

Never in the history of banking has one person had their card blocked so often;

B4B0ED7E-6478-4168-A8AB-BFE762DF526A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.