Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion :
Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
“Just back from Clapham Common. It’s not common though. It’s really posh and cool. Lots of cool people. Including me. I’m cool.
Have to get some after sun - burnt my fanny when I was in the park being really cool. Everyone said not to sunbathe cause it was too hot, but i lived in Bali so I’m really, really used to the sun - probably more than anyone else in London, probably even the world.

Also, sun reeking havoc with my gorgeous hair. I still look gorgeous though, caught at least 3 fellas having a little poke and fiddle while they looked at me.

Off to listen to some jazz now with some garden peas on my hoo-haa”
151C2E15-4527-4B06-8D94-ECE753C4A52D.jpeg

The male equivalent of Jazzy Shiv Shiv
DE8E60D7-EECA-4894-B095-EF49109366F3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
“Hi Guys. Just quick update from Tomorrowland.

Everyone is saying how cool I look. I look really cool. I’m wearing jewels on my face and it’s really fun and cool.
Ive been recognised a few times from London/Dublin/Bali etc. - everyone keeps saying I definitely don’t look old. Everyone. One girl asked me for ID at the bar cause she said I look about 15.

Nobody’s had a wank over me yet, but when I brushed past one of the stewards in my Ra-Ra skirt I definitely felt something poke me in the arse.

Done 1,500,000 steps so far today. Everyone keeps saying how fit, gorgeous and toned I look. One man ran after me cause he thought I was Gizelle Bunchen from the back (when I turned around he said I was better looking anyway)

Owner of Tomorrowland wants to have a “Furnace” tent next year. It’ll just be a massive tent where people walk in, take loads of money from their pockets and throw it in a big bucket (the bucket will be in the shape of my head). Then they walk out. With nothing. That’s it.
Told him I’d think about it.

Have to go now - David Guetta is looking for the discount code for The Furnace (it’s “ImDefoNotTooOld4TomorrowLand/AskmyFanny)

Seeyiz, wouldn’t wanna be yiz

Jazzy/Electronic Shiv Shiv”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
“Hi Guys, Siobhan here. Although my friends call me Jazzy Shiv Shiv.
Recently moved to London, Dublin was too small for me, getting recognised everywhere. Now I know how Beyoncé feels.
I’m a lifestyle guru, fitness fanatic, and I got 500 points in the Leaving.

Really into jazzy beats, painting my nails white, and wearing different colour berets. Into anything cool really, cause I’m a really cool chick. Everyone says so.

If you like what you see, hit me up and let’s go on a really cool, jazzy date so I can tell you how brilliant I am

Jazzy Shiv Shiv xoxo”

BBD3AEFF-2EA5-48AF-82B0-27802F023C1F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

EmerH88

She just posted a video of Jack, who looks genuinely giddy with excitement, with the caption 'I remember my first festival' - does she mean to be so belittling in her passing comments? It's like something a mean girl in secondary school would do

• Wow
Reactions: 56

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
I may be hungover, and i may be being dramatic… but I honestly think Siobhan O Hagan is the biggest prick on the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Roman

Next thread suggestion.

Silverstone complainer, irresponsible sunbather. Here’s my affiliate link to dress like a pirate raver!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Book Island.... She'd be into Love Island in a heartbeat if she got an offer. That would be awkward tv.

30000 steps around the swimming pool done by 9am. Showing the Islanders her poached (boiled) eggs every day. Making coffee for her unlucky match with the aeropress. Doing her "dive" (flop) into the pool. Blow drying the days sweat into her hair and not bothering to wash for a week. Taken off air for two days because she doesn't believe in suncream and has morphed into the equivalent of a ginger Denny's rasher.

The list goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

brandambassador

VIP Member
Jenny Keane is legit. If she ever reads this I am giving myself away but after I had a colostomy bag fitted we struggled with intimacy and sex and I’m not ashamed to say we had some sessions with her as a couple. She’s legit qualified in sex therapy for couples, specifically with trauma which made me recognise that trauma isnt always sexual assault etc, my trauma was a poop bag in between me and my husband 😳😱 but she’s the real deal. Don’t know where we would be without her advice that time last year. She deserves it all. She’s decent with free advice also and she doesn’t push products or gimmicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

wodimus

I was just coming to post the pic of it. She says it like it’s a massive deal, like a big secret bargain cos it looks so much more expensive - it looks like it cost €7 there is no bragging rights to that
500 euro train ticket, 7 euro dress
Luxury lifestyle, affiliate links for toilet brushes
Preaches one thing, practices another

A living, breathing bag of hypocrisy wearing a blue bandana

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Londoncailín

VIP Member
THIS!! I said on an earlier comment that I think she had a bit of a speed wobble earlier this week (hence the panic clothes order) when she realised she'll be the oldest swinger in town on this trip? Her email just confirmed it. Now she can't back out of it and is doing damage control, putting out the 'YOLO' vibes...
YOLO as in, you're only leather once 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Like she has NOTHING else to do with her time. BJJ is voluntary and in the morning. She was saying how great the transport is...so use it to go to the shops.
She was at Roger Gracie in Hammersmith this morning. Plenty of shops nearby and also a quick bus journey to Westfield, where she would have had plenty of shops to choose from. She's an absolute embarrassment. I've been mortified for her since she moved to London. Today's post of her with her fanny on show on Clapham Common was a new level of desperation. I feel like renaming it Flapham Common.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Ok so if someone complains about her or the furnace they are a troll & it’s an immediate block but she can complain about silverstone & send them emails & insta messages & it’s not trolling? The double standards on these huns kills me

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Vivian124

VIP Member
That tomorrow land is my worst nightmare realised. Christ I couldn't. And yes you'd wanna be off your game at it, I'd say you're searched for drugs on the way in and if you have none they give them to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 47