Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than 12 hours in difference... where do I sign up for the furnace foto shop ?
IMG_20220709_110018.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Join The Furnace today if you want to look as divinely stunning as my face.
Use code “YoucouldMakeaHandbagfromMySkin” for 2% off xxx
74F81A1C-3644-4A02-A8F0-3B65CC131286.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is siobhan going out without showering after her run

No, first she's advertising clothing that's sopping wet with boob sweat.

She really couldn't have recorded this BEFORE her run or from a different angle to "this is the view my gynae gets during my cervical smear" ?

Screenshot_20220709-124726_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs a bleeping hairbrush company to sponsor her
She needs Karcher power washer to sponsor her.

Would she ever f**k right off? She now thinks she has discovered Northcote road. I'll rename her Shiv Columbus, the extraordinary explorer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs Karcher power washer to sponsor her.

Would she ever f**k right off? She now thinks she has discovered Northcote road. I'll rename her Shiv Columbus, the extraordinary explorer.
😂 Northcote Road aka Nappy Valley. That is the heartland of thirty / forty something yummy mummy and young family territory. You can’t move for bugaboos. From partying with 25 year olds every weekend to this! She has really gone from one extreme to the other.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Lucy Lord - why????? James and co will be having serious words about this meet up!!

Reactions: 5
No Lord. No. Just no. Maybe she can Educate Shivs about the difference between poached and boiled eggs.

Reactions: 4
Bingo card: Shiv to gush over her in an Instagram posts within the next 24hrs post meet up referring to her as "Lord" in the same way only James Smith does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Shiv will be wetting herself with excitement now that she's out in central London with Dirat and Lucy.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.