Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get irritated by the gloves hanging down? Might be a flex if you are 11 but at her age she just looks like a bleep, oh wait. Cupboards open, bedding pulled over but no attempt to straighten pillows and look neat. Fight club T-shirt on. First class prick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It made me laugh when she said she’s glad she didn’t stay out drinking. I bet she was dying to keep drinking but her friends weren’t up for it as it was a Sunday night.

Reactions: 20
The fact she has to always clarify she didn't stay out drinking baffles me. Definitely to prove a point as it hits a nerve deep down.

Reactions: 13
The whole thinking about her training excuse too. FFS. You're going to a class, love.
Yes, to this! It gives me the ick when she describes it as ‘training.’ The absolute notions of this one thinking she's an athlete. God love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else get irritated by the gloves hanging down? Might be a flex if you are 11 but at her age she just looks like a bleep, oh wait. Cupboards open, bedding pulled over but no attempt to straighten pillows and look neat. Fight club T-shirt on. First class prick.
Visible dirt/filth on her runners in this pic and she’s wearing them all over the apartment 🤮

Reactions: 5
“I’ve to do loads of grown up things this week” eh what, your 34 not 16. Jesus wept I can’t with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So spends all morning exercising so she can eat/drink loads and maintain an average body type so she can log on and tell people trying to lose weight that they should eat more. Class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So spends all morning exercising so she can eat/drink loads and maintain an average body type so she can log on and tell people trying to lose weight that they should eat more. Class.
She’s the only PT I know that encourages clients to gain weight to improve their mindset 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in god's name is she doing recording herself bowing to the camera? Christ she comes across as such a dope 😂 Congrats Shiv. Well done on your punishing exercise regime to cancel out your binge eating from the weekend.

Reactions: 12
She’s the only PT I know that encourages clients to gain weight to improve their mindset 😂
She’s the only PT who shows herself working out.. sorry training for 3 hours a day just so she can eat out for every meal.

Even the likes of joe wicks doesn’t show himself working out every hour of the day.

Reactions: 8
She is utterly dangerous and deeply unhappy in herself. Instead of addressing her issues head on she wants to drag others down with her.

She's dangerous, the fitness industry should no longer be giving her a platform. What she is preaching is not feasible for her client base. It's alright for someone like Shiv how is basically a lazy person with very little going on or purpose in her life.

Shiv just doesn't want to work, that's the crux of it.

Reactions: 23
She is utterly dangerous and deeply unhappy in herself. Instead of addressing her issues head on she wants to drag others down with her.

She's dangerous, the fitness industry should no longer be giving her a platform. What she is preaching is not feasible for her client base. It's alright for someone like Shiv how is basically a lazy person with very little going on or purpose in her life.

Shiv just doesn't want to work, that's the crux of it.
👏🏼 👏🏼 - Can’t clap for this enough. That’s her to a Tee.

Reactions: 2
What in god's name is she doing recording herself bowing to the camera? Christ She comes across as such a dope 😂 Congrats Shiv. Well done on your punishing exercise regime to cancel out your binge eating from the weekend.
I watched the bowing footage numerous times to grasp its full cringe levels. This is a grown woman setting up a camera to record herself bowing and then sharing the footage with 158k people. This still hasn't sunk in with me yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see Lucy Lord is posting a step by step tutorial on how to poach eggs ....I wonder who was her inspiration 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can't anymore with her "I'm so happy, I'm so happy" all the time - who you trying to convince hun, us or yourself?

AE616BD6-B0F9-4E87-B47E-655B1388669D.png

The sheepish look in this one is like she knows how much of a complete loser she is

• Heart
I can't anymore with her "I'm so happy, I'm so happy" all the time - who you trying to convince hun, us or yourself?
I mean this in the nicest way.. but i will pay someone’s classes for the month if they go the gym put on pads and beat the living tit out of her…. But you have to end it by saying “it’s lights out” (cause she likes F1 an all)

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.