Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She'll get serious fomo once more of them are back there and bang on about it constantly until she inevitably returns.
And then she gets there and realises (again) that she's the oldest swinger in town...cue cringeworthy going out outfits, naff set dancing, ferocious hangovers/punishment cardio....

Rinse & repeat really...

She'd be as well settling in the likes of Portugal if she wants heat and good gym access. She comes across as a total moron going on about the lack of good food/coffee etc. She's used to the poverty prices of Bali and thinks everywhere else is a rip off. She 'works' (& I use that term VERY loosely) online so realistically can work literally anywhere in the world - even mam's box room back home!

Reactions: 8
Why is she dancing around the subject - the happiest she will ever be is in Portugal with her sister and her sisters friends. She gets all the men wanking at her. She’s at her happiest cause she can run.

I know Portugal has tit coffee and no vegetables. But millions of others make it work.

Why can’t she just duck off and become a ticket agent for the boat company…
Because in her mind it's beneath her. She wants an F1/wealthy husband.

The woman has serious notions.

Ever notice, she can't go somewhere where no-one knows her. She always has to go to a place where she already has a circle or thinks she has a circle. A real traveller would go to a new place, meet new people and make friends.

Reactions: 13
And then she gets there and realises (again) that she's the oldest swinger in town...cue cringeworthy going out outfits, naff set dancing, ferocious hangovers/punishment cardio....

Rinse & repeat really...

She'd be as well settling in the likes of Portugal if she wants heat and good gym access. She comes across as a total moron going on about the lack of good food/coffee etc. She's used to the poverty prices of Bali and thinks everywhere else is a rip off. She 'works' (& I use that term VERY loosely) online so realistically can work literally anywhere in the world - even mam's box room back home!
have you forgot, Portugal has no good coffee, no vegetables and copious amounts of sexual deviants who wank incessantly at the sight of bloated, red faced irish insta business moguls.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because in her mind it's beneath her. She wants an F1/wealthy husband.

The woman has serious notions.

Ever notice, she can't go somewhere where no-one knows her. She always has to go to a place where she already has a circle or thinks she has a circle. A real traveller would go to a new place, meet new people and make friends.
I want an F1/Weathy husband too 😂.
Maybe the Shiv - 7/8 years ago could have gotten that. But nah not the shiv of today 😂. Those men want someone on their arm to show off. Not someone that they have to ask if they’ve showered today 😂.

Oh 100%. For a “digital nomad” she never left a 5K radius of any area that didn’t have an Irish/English community. She gives off vibes that she would be the type to go abroad and only go to the Irish local with family every day on every trip and think she’s friends with the staff cause they remember her each year.

copious amounts of sexual deviants who wank incessantly at the sight of bloated, red faced irish insta business moguls.
😂😂😂 I can’t with that 😂😂😂

How can a grown adult just blurt that out and then it’s never spoken about again and It always seems to happen to her… and yes I’m calling bullshit on each time 😂😂😂.

I’d more believe she was caught at the side of the road with her beaten up beef curtains letting them air after her nasal runs. Then believe she had guys wanking over her post run 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Being so indecisive and non committal about a gym (she's a PT for heavens sake - can work out anywhere with basics) is a key indicator that she's planning to bolt from London. To me it's baffling how she prioritizes the session over her profession. I.E will spend thousands on drinking and then scrimp on gym membership.

I see Becca saying she's going back "home" in a few months. Expect Shiv to join her. Rinse, wash repeat the cycle of doom.
Yes I agree. Think she may have been breadcrumbing it already with her ‘ I’m surprised how cold I am already 21degress….’

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.