Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, first she's advertising clothing that's sopping wet with boob sweat.

She really couldn't have recorded this BEFORE her run or from a different angle to "this is the view my gynae gets during my cervical smear" ?

View attachment 1403838
I am still scarred from all those yoga videos of her frog legged with the camera pointed right at her crotch, like we were all shackled to the floor with our eyes pinned open Clockwork Orange style and forced into flap viewing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For those who are blocked or who don't like to give this geebag and others any views, I recently found this website.

It's much more user friendly than the war against instagrammers. And you can download the app too.

Reactions: 10
For those who are blocked or who don't like to give this geebag and others any views, I recently found this website.

It's much more user friendly than the war against instagrammers. And you can download the app too.
Thank you! WAI is super handy (v grateful to creators), but find it slow and clunky and have ended up viewing using a spare account often because I'm lazy. Just downloaded this and it looks much much slicker!

Reactions: 3
Oh, God. They are all going to Paul Mort’s event this evening. Could this group of conmen and conwomen get any more sickening? They are a cult. I can't stand each and every one of them. Bunch of nobodies. They make my blood boil.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My goodness I bet she is absolutely creaming her pants at being ‘backstage’ with the crew at Paul Morts show.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
‘Calm before the storm’ Christ she is so embarrassing😭 it’s a man speaking to seated audience Shiv, relax yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s literally breaking her neck to try and get her face in Diren’s story 🤭 Serious whiplash territory. He hasn’t posted her at all. Yet again, and I’ve said this before, but I’m fecking mortified for her 😭🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she knew she was going go this how come she never mentioned it.... she would have been all over it...seems like she just tagged along ...dose

Reactions: 9
The world is gone mad lads! People are just popping up out of nowhere claiming to be experts in this and that and then hosting seminars WTAF! 😂🤣

• Haha
Looks like the sad desperate Lucy Lord book placement tactic worked. It's just utterly tragic. She's starting to put alcohol on the gram again too. I know where this going. In fact we all do.

I just know that if Shiv was on Facebook she's the kind of sad witch that would still be posting foties of "obligatory Airport beers" as a flex and as if it was still 2012. Such a twit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Can we just acknowledge she is saying she moved countries to drink decent coffee? I mean I haven’t checked recently, but wasn’t aware of a coffee plantation in the Greater London area…so whatever she drinks she could get anywhere.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh, God. They are all going to Paul Mort’s event this evening. Could this group of conmen and conwomen get any more sickening? They are a cult. I can't stand each and every one of them. Bunch of nobodies. They make my blood boil.
I just watched that clip she posted of him and it made me FURIOUS. Absolute state of him, and they're all just lapping it up. I hate them so much.

Not being bitchy but more of an observation on the cult of Diren JS and other of their ilk. For a so called "fitness influencer" Kartal looks like a "skinny fat" bag of tit. Ditto JS. Ditto SOH. All caught up in their own self perpetuating bullshit filled bubble. The sooner IG goes the way of MySpace Friends Reunited and starts down the path of inevitable decline that Facebook is on the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.