Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah stop, leave the Shiv be!! She’s missing her books and it’s air conditioning but it’s okay as she is really really really really loving her life in London..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whenever I’m having a really tit old time, I watch shiv’s stories and I read here and look at my own life, take comfort in the fact that at least I’m not mid 30’s having take out for every meal, preaching about ‘balance’, unwashed and trying to flog a like warm oven.
If life ever gets that bad for me I’ll be sure to sign up to the oven 😂😂 just to really top my day!

As for Lucy Lord doing an idiots guide to poaching eggs, that’s for you shivmeister. You incapable fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There's a book out titled "The Dumbest Generation Grows up". It's about millennials, their lack of social skills, lack of purpose and need for validation online.

Siobhan should give it a read and post one of her affiliation links.

Reactions: 18
There's a book out titled "The Dumbest Generation Grows up". It's about millennials, their lack of social skills, lack of purpose and need for validation online.

I want to read this but as a millennial as well (though not a c*nt like SOH) feel like I might be personally attacked haha

Reactions: 4
The humble brag dose loves a temperature stamp.

So what it's 25 degrees in Dublin today. We all know she's sticking the fingers up to Ireland.

Reactions: 8
It’s bloody horrendous in London today. Too hot and I’m not even ginge!

Reactions: 6

This really pisses me off. Millenials especially those born after 1986 were royally screwed in their early careers in both private and public sector. They continue ri feel affects of this in their salaries and savings. They were screwed again in the housing market. It was completely out of their control and the media tried to turn it on them.

A lot of millenials didnt grow up with social media.

They might be dumb for their extremist political views, like most are far left (zero covid, neo pronouns) or far right but they lack purpose because of circumstance.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else hear shiv in her stories tonight saying her parents are coming to stay tomorrow so she would need to clean the apartment then say I probably won't! How disgusting not cleaning for people coming to stay

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else hear shiv in her stories tonight saying her parents are coming to stay tomorrow so she would need to clean the apartment then say I probably won't! How disgusting not cleaning for people coming to stay
She’s is just gross..!FULL STOP

Reactions: 8
Shiv has just got ZERO grasp on reality. She has to fit a day and half of “work in” so she can go be a tourist. She honestly is away with the fairies. She’s trying to be a ‘grown up’ and she’s the furthest thing from it.

Reactions: 13
She is just away with the fairies. I think there is something definitely off with her. She cant seem to do daily tasks, late 30s and cant even do basics like wash herself and make food.

Reactions: 16
How is she only going to intermediate class in BJJ now, after spending hours and hours doing it every day for an eternity in Bali? We've all had to suffer the evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.