Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys, I think the problem is with you / me/ us / I.

we don’t eat pizza everyday because we think maybe as a fast food it should be eaten in moderation or kept for weekends. Clearly we have an issue with food, as siobhan said ‘ if you think you can’t eat pizza because it’s Monday then you have a problem’. I’m going to try having pizza 7 nights a week, bubbles for brunch , and a 50 calories breakfast deli roll for breakfast. Watch the weight fall off me.

‘First they laugh at you and then they ask you how to do it’ 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

not_influenced

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me why people post (a) tributes to dead people (b) tributes to people who are not on the social media platform they are posting on?

Maybe I'm going to open a can of worms here and i know plenty of people who do it, but i just don't get it? Her aunt is dead. Posting to a bunch of strangers about her dead aunt on a business platform isn't appropriate. It's something that should go on the family what's app on an anniversary. She bangs on about journalling everyday- write it there!!! She's just sitting there waiting for the "you ok hun x" messages!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Markbire

VIP Member
I have never seen anyone eat pizza the way she does. She must do some dumps after her coffee thoughts. Wouldnt you think as a business savvy entrepreneur she could use the Tattle (unsolicited advice I know) and turn it all around. But no. Shes too self absorbed and somehow thinks, what I'll do is everything they talk about. If she spent as much effort in her clients and business. I dont even start me on Bali tho she will prob do some sob story soon. She should be ashamed of herself. Living there sponging off the locals to clean her arse. She is just a cUnT.
I’ve heard that’s why she’s always on the move… it’s not cause she’s of ‘no fixed abode’ or ‘living different’.

She just clogs up the plumbing and has to leave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Redbed

Long time lurker here... 👋

WHY does shiv add her money coffee thoughts at 07:45am
With a 5AM stamp on it....
Suspicious 🤨 anyone else think she jumps out of bed takes the pic with the time on it then back into bed for a longer lie?
Seriously how can someone be that pathetic 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 39

not_influenced

VIP Member
Didn’t someone on a previous thread say they were in Thailand with her and her eating and diet was rubbish there years ago?
Yup that was me! In Titan fitness with her. On the main strip there are all these food places advertised as "protein ice cream". With her i always couldn't understand the amount of food she was putting away. I would feel sick! As others have said constantly eating out I'd feel rubbish and sluggish in myself.

I read somewhere before "you're not a dog don't reward yourself with food" and to me That's what she seems to do. We can all "go to the gym" do assisted pull ups or arm raises with 1.5kg or do our 10,000 steps?? Does this mean you then "have enough calories" to eat what you want?

To eat how she wants to eat the exercise doesn't equal it. She would want to be dead lifting, benching and squatting serious weights and working out properly. It's an oldie but a goodie you can't out train a bad diet.....but she's certainly trying!!!

Her exercise videos, showing her in the gym. Hurt my eyes!!!! Her form is terrible!!!!!!! I can't see one thing she does with good form. Her squats and deadlifts are painful to watch! She should have a back brace on her or some type of support on if her lifting is going to be that shit!

Her running times in Portugal and when she runs in general I don't buy!!! She seems to just knock out a PB and do fantastic time when she feels like some community validation!! There is a function on Strava/Garmin where you can stop start and no one would be any the wiser!! Interesting how she doesn't show her splits!!

Basics - sit ups, pull ups, press ups, chin ups, box jumps. She simply cannot do more than 2-3 max. And i don't think the critique is ever that she can "ONLY" do 2-3. The critique is always that given how long she is in this game, given how much she bangs on about the fitness shit, been a #athlete #fitnesscoach #furness she should be do all of these basics with her eyes closed and smashing out sets!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

SellyKayne

Oh my god Diren's story about her he sounds like he's saying it with full conviction 🤣 she eats domino's and drinks every night and has no discipline. OH MY GOD IS HE (I) HER ONE TROLL?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Harperstern778

I must be really ugly because I've not had any men call out at me in over a year. seriously I've been cat called in the past but where the F is walking that so many men call out to her and speak to her!!!!!!!! It must the talking shit down her phone that attracts the attention. She is just insufferable.

Ya I only starting following her when she did the feed bali stuff. I thought she wasn't tje worst but know I thinking I'm changing my mind. I just flick through her stories generally not constantly watching them.
I’m 99.99% sure she’s making the cat calling up, not saying I’m a stun hun but even when walking with gorgeous girlfriends up and down the street in London, it very rarely happens. I’d honestly be shocked if it was happening to Shiv on her todd hungover and melted looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Tippedover21

VIP Member
I thought it was to push the idea that she has lots of money again and is very well off. She loves doing that
It most definitely was. "I can buy expensive airpods on a whim because I can afford to". There was likely never any intention.

It's wealth boasting again. Repulsive trait. You'd have to ask questions around how she was brought up and the values instilled. She places such value on materialistic things, being perceived as wealthy.

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
I have noticed she is always so shifty announcing the spaces and finds it very difficult to hold direct eye contact with the camera.

That says a lot to me about the morality of it.

It's probably required to increase credit card limits.

• Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’ll help you start it…(I’m prob showing my age with these opening lines 😂)

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I won’t lie, I scroll tattle on my work phone to remind myself of her latest antics when I’m writing a new poem. Sometimes I’m so proud I almost want to send it to her 🤣 but I am afraid as being identified as the No.1/Only 1 troll 😈

• Haha

Markbire

VIP Member
I’m sorry but the girl has as much sex appeal as a turd in the sun.

for someone that goes on about being cat called all the time. Having so much unwanted attention…… yet she’s always alone 😂.

No offence Shiv. No one believes your lies. If you where being cat called you’d have your phone in your hand ready for the content. The only one cat calling you is the voice in your head.

• Haha