Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in finance, I can tell you now she's an underwriters nightmare the way she is set up.
Ok maybe I ain’t the brightest, what does this mean?
I know underwriters are involved with insurance and assessing if customers pose a risk too great for the company to take on and assess the terms/ prices customers are taken on for.

But I don’t get why sinead is an underwriters nightmare?

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong-she absolutely drives me nuts-constantly at her hair and face, shorts/leggings yanked up around her shoulders, advertising anything that crosses her path, ankle socks pulled up like she’s 21, humble bragging when she doesn’t get shitfaced at the weekend and gets up early to do yoga! She is an absolute head-melt. She used to have great un self-conscious content back in the day on you tube when she was at home and just a year into her fitness journey. I actually really liked her -she was honest, relatable and unpretentious. I also thought she was stunning. She pulled herself together really well. I know a lot of it was fake-hair/nails/lashes/tan/tits-but I wouldn’t judge her for that-we all do the same -and she looked good doing it.
She showed herself doing the work, working and going through the process.
I wish she would go back to that. She was lovely-that’s why she got followers-because she was interesting /funny/witty/intelligent/informative.
I think she has fallen into an uncomfortable trap with Instagram. He livelihood depends on constantly posting “interesting “content. She needs to push the furnace etc to earn and the ads to supplement her income. If her training programs were any good she wouldn’t need to supplement her revenue. She could have built great programs-instead she knocked a load of them out quickly to capitalise on her profile and they are mediocre at best.
I’m sure it can’t be easy for her to know she is talked about here. She’s a person after all and judged by anonymous people day in day out. I’m not sure just being an influencer means you have to just deal with it as part of your job.
I think she is a very insecure person who doesn’t know what she really wants from life. She likes the idea of “living differently “ simply because it sets her apart from everyone else. It also helps avoid answering questions about settling down and having kids. I actually think she’d secretly love to be in a relationship.
I think her choice to derive a living the way she does is very detrimental to her mental health. It most certainly would be to mine. It takes a strong person to put themselves out there in the firing line.It’s fairly obvious she has issues and the insta platform is very unforgiving. I wouldn’t want to live her life for quids! I also know that if I had to document my day to day life on Instagram I would most definitely feature very heavily on this platform as the wine soaked, disheveled ,frozen food wielding mother of 3 who says duck wayyyyy too often and looks like she needs a good wash most of the time😜 I would most certainly be a brand ambassador for Tena Lady, Zanax and Jacobs Creek! I’d probably get free Botox out of it though😱

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch James is my real test
To shag him is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach James to understand
The power that's inside (sexy ohhhhhhhhhhhh)
James! Gotta catch him! (It's him and me)
I know it's my destiny

Diren! Oh he’s my best friend
In a world of make believe
Pokémon! Gotta catch 'em all!
I literally sang that to the them tune. Absolutely brilliant

Reactions: 4
Guys, I think the problem is with you / me/ us / I.

we don’t eat pizza everyday because we think maybe as a fast food it should be eaten in moderation or kept for weekends. Clearly we have an issue with food, as siobhan said ‘ if you think you can’t eat pizza because it’s Monday then you have a problem’. I’m going to try having pizza 7 nights a week, bubbles for brunch , and a 50 calories breakfast deli roll for breakfast. Watch the weight fall off me.

‘First they laugh at you and then they ask you how to do it’ 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Don’t get me wrong-she absolutely drives me nuts-constantly at her hair and face, shorts/leggings yanked up around her shoulders, advertising anything that crosses her path, ankle socks pulled up like she’s 21, humble bragging when she doesn’t get shitfaced at the weekend and gets up early to do yoga! She is an absolute head-melt. She used to have great un self-conscious content back in the day on you tube when she was at home and just a year into her fitness journey. I actually really liked her -she was honest, relatable and unpretentious. I also thought she was stunning. She pulled herself together really well. I know a lot of it was fake-hair/nails/lashes/tan/tits-but I wouldn’t judge her for that-we all do the same -and she looked good doing it.
She showed herself doing the work, working and going through the process.
I wish she would go back to that. She was lovely-that’s why she got followers-because she was interesting /funny/witty/intelligent/informative.
I think she has fallen into an uncomfortable trap with Instagram. He livelihood depends on constantly posting “interesting “content. She needs to push the furnace etc to earn and the ads to supplement her income. If her training programs were any good she wouldn’t need to supplement her revenue. She could have built great programs-instead she knocked a load of them out quickly to capitalise on her profile and they are mediocre at best.
I’m sure it can’t be easy for her to know she is talked about here. She’s a person after all and judged by anonymous people day in day out. I’m not sure just being an influencer means you have to just deal with it as part of your job.
I think she is a very insecure person who doesn’t know what she really wants from life. She likes the idea of “living differently “ simply because it sets her apart from everyone else. It also helps avoid answering questions about settling down and having kids. I actually think she’d secretly love to be in a relationship.
I think her choice to derive a living the way she does is very detrimental to her mental health. It most certainly would be to mine. It takes a strong person to put themselves out there in the firing line.It’s fairly obvious she has issues and the insta platform is very unforgiving. I wouldn’t want to live her life for quids! I also know that if I had to document my day to day life on Instagram I would most definitely feature very heavily on this platform as the wine soaked, disheveled ,frozen food wielding mother of 3 who says duck wayyyyy too often and looks like she needs a good wash most of the time😜 I would most certainly be a brand ambassador for Tena Lady, Zanax and Jacobs Creek! I’d probably get free Botox out of it though😱
I totally agree with a lot of what you are saying! My issue with Siobhan is that while she seems insecure and maybe hasn’t grown up properly and definitely doesn’t seem happy.
The flip side of this is, she is very calculating and is genuinely scamming people to live the life she does (in my opinion). If her course helps a few, good for them. But she is trying to promote herself as fitness “athlete” on Instagram and yet doesn’t live that lifestyle at all really. So while I can understand her perspective and how hard it can be putting yourself out on Instagram and being talked about constantly - it’s her own doing. She has broke every rule since covid began and the latest in a long list was taking a vaccine from a homeless person (and then posting about on insta - like why?!)
I suppose what I am trying to say in a nutshell is - I agree with your post, but she has brought all this “hate” from her one troll onto herself by her actions and behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she taking the piss? Her friend has her AirPods for TWO DAYS so she was going to go and buy a brand new pair?? People are dying Shiv

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Is she taking the piss? Her friend has her AirPods for TWO DAYS so she was going to go and buy a brand new pair?? People are dying Shiv
I thought it was to push the idea that she has lots of money again and is very well off. She loves doing that

Reactions: 20
I thought it was to push the idea that she has lots of money again and is very well off. She loves doing that
It most definitely was. "I can buy expensive airpods on a whim because I can afford to". There was likely never any intention.

It's wealth boasting again. Repulsive trait. You'd have to ask questions around how she was brought up and the values instilled. She places such value on materialistic things, being perceived as wealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Eurgh my family are at Silverstone today, I’ll tell them to look out for a smelly ginge who will be checking out the talent 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It most definitely was. "I can buy expensive airpods on a whim because I can afford to". There was likely never any intention.

It's wealth boasting again. Repulsive trait. You'd have to ask questions around how she was brought up and the values instilled. She places such value on materialistic things, being perceived as wealthy.
Wealth boasting is the name of the game when you decide to try to get in with the London in crowd. Im sure she is well aware that Irish people will see through her BS but if a lot of her followers are UK based then they are the ones who she needs to fool.
It reminds me of an interview I saw ages ago with one of the Made in Chelsea cast and they talked about how they would get the bus to a filming location, sit into a rolls royce or whatever crazy expensive car that the crew had hired for the day and the scene would start with them arriving in the car like they own it.. meanwhile the audience thinks they are all aristos and thats all that matters. In a vapid instagram world, perception is everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wealth boasting is the name of the game when you decide to try to get in with the London in crowd. Im sure she is well aware that Irish people will see through her BS but if a lot of her followers are UK based then they are the ones who she needs to fool.
It reminds me of an interview I saw ages ago with one of the Made in Chelsea cast and they talked about how they would get the bus to a filming location, sit into a rolls royce or whatever crazy expensive car that the crew had hired for the day and the scene would start with them arriving in the car like they own it.. meanwhile the audience thinks they are all aristos and thats all that matters. In a vapid instagram world, perception is everything.
Haha this made me laugh. Getting the bus to an event and sitting in a rolls for publicity 🤣

Reactions: 10
Why does she go so dark with the tan and foundation that her hair blends in with her face a body? Her hair is a fabulous colour and despite the way she treats it, it could look great but she just lets it blend in with her i think.

I have similiar hair, not as nice a colour IMO as hers though and i do wear tan, but in a more natural way. I genuinely often getted stopped on the street/in shops with people complementing it (no cat calls though) I think if she worked to her strengths so could be quite attractive.

But for some reason she seems to tan herself the same colour as her hair, or go au naturale with her whole face being the same colour as her lips!

Shes 30s isnt she? You'd think she'd have figured out how to make the best of herself by now

Reactions: 12
SOH looks amazing in that photo in the black dress but then you spot the birks. She clearly hasn’t seen any of the style in London because if she even looked up from her phone she would see that everyone is in flat chunky sandals or flatforms! Those birks ruin the look. She basically looks like someone who has just come back from a backpacking trip in Asia and is still hanging on to the flip flops or birks whilst trying to keep up with what everyone is wearing now. Will someone bring her to the shops and get her a nice pair is flipping sandals. Sorry for the rant but the birks have really offended my eyes.

Reactions: 18
Why is she wearing that get up to Silverstone? Everyone else will be in shorts and t shirt.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.