Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
But why did he tag paul olima and not SOH herself? He was with paul or at least was earlier in the day, but the conversation had nothing to do with him. Thats why im confused. If he didnt tag anyone at all i would have thought it was all just banter and maybe throwing shade at the conversations here about her eating habits and making light of it. But he tagged paul and it just made it seem that the first part was joking but when the girls said SOH was disciplined he had to laugh and it was more a joke between him and paul. Well thats how i see it
He did tag her I think

Youltae

Actually, while im at it, siobhans 'staying in 2 nights in a row makes.me want to have drinks with breakfast' looks a bit worrying, but then again is she trolling us? Because its been said here shes on dangerous territory the way she needs to drink with every meal and every outing has to revolve around drinks. We all know shes not funny so she could be trolling if she has read here, or she could just actually be serious. But if she had read about her drinking and eating here, she should really take a step back and see how bad her drinking and eating habits are
Thought the same when i read it, but I now think it is in reference to Diren’s stories