Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
No thoughts for the people of Bali, not even one mention… but let’s pop this onto the stories to see if James is impressed 😡 Also Shiv, plenty of people are STILL in the same boat between Ireland and the UK because they have followed the rules unlike your good self.
I can tell you that we in NZ definitely do not need her sympathy. We have had 26 deaths here. So thanks for your concern but we appreciate having a government who takes the well-being of its people seriously.

And this is coming from someone whose family is a world away.

So stay in your lane, Shiv. Your empathy and compassion during the pandemic has been questionable at very best. So stay in your lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Saw this under direns post about football coming home. Paul olima commented under it and then she jumped in. Shes one to talk about jumping on the bandwagon 🤦‍♀️
Is it bad to say to me this screams of ‘look at me and my friends, Diren hangs out with me, I was with Diren, I’m in on the banter’ kinda vibes? I’m getting the inbetweeners ‘ooooh friend’ kinda vibes 😂 maybe I’m wrong and they are better friends than it seems but she does seem to jump into comments and conversations that have nothing to do with her just to put herself in there as if she’s part of the group? And it is sad to see, I’d always try to include people but I don’t think she picks up on the hint that they might not be her biggest fans or as close as she thinks they are

• Heart

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Did she just admit she had two wispa pots and a Mars ice cream for breakfast? Please Jesus tell me I heard that wrong??

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
That pizza story is surely trolling us? 😂 pizza on a Monday has become tradition? What about every other day of the week? And if it is tradition would she have had it last night and tonight? Christ above. And then telling people they should re evaluate their relationship with food if they wouldn’t have pizza on a Monday and need to educate themselves on weekly calories??? SHE needs to look at her relationship with food and SHE needs to learn how to count calories properly for a start. God give me strength 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Am I the only 1 getting great enjoyment out of SOH accommodation woes. :LOL:

By the end of this summer trip to London, she will of prob spent about 10k on accom.

First the hotel she needed to get as she avoided the Amber list quarantine coming from Portugal.
Next, the Battersea Power Stattion apt, that she said she was robbed on the price.
Then the Booking.com apt that she may or may not get her money back on.
Followed by the this new swanky place - which has been quoted at 500 ( GB pounds nt LC points) PER NIGHT :oops:
We are not even in Aug yet FFS.

And for what - she will have nothing to show for it apart from a "London ya beaut" montage video for the 'gram

Again - the big question is where does the money come from?
The more and quicker she spends, the quicker she will be back in the box room in Swords.

Here accom spending is like her eating and training mentality. Simply unsustainable over the long term and will shortly catch up on her.
Which, by the way she will be on Purge x2 now as she has been confirmed on the line up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I see Carrie Henke put up a few posts on the dire state Bali is in under the lockdown. She’s acknowledging it whilst living there and doing what she can to help unlike our “fly around the world Ginger airhead” who hasn’t said a peep on her “HOME”

Shiv HUN when you read this you’re a fucking disgrace! Hang in your head in shame

Sorry but it boils my piss the way she carries on, Bali was good enough when Ireland was in level 5 lockdown but now Bali is in the shit she’s back this side of the world.
Fuck off Siobhán, you and your Gucci crap.

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Bad times when her friend wouldn't offer her to stay a few days to get sorted and she has to book somewhere else for a week.

£500 a night 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Wealth boasting again as per usual. Ironically on the same day new spaces popped up.

She has a serious thing with being perceived as wealthy and having to show it.

In my experience, people who feel the need to display wealth are more often not wealthy. More than likely funded by maxed out credit cards with minimum monthly repayments (furnace places) to keep it afloat.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
The yoga 🧘‍♀️ every morning - is there a need to record that every morning and show us?

Perhaps she should be going to a yoga class and she can make some friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Omg the green writing. I find it fascinating that influencers feel so bothered by tattle. And that they think they have a right to police other people’s thoughts?! I mean fair enough if she was being forced to read tattle or if someone was sending her horrible messages she should by all means block them - that’s her decision. BUT that they think they are entitled to stop anyone talking about them on a seperate website that they aren’t invited to read blows my mind. They think they are entitled to say whatever they want on their Instagram because it’s “their page” and god help anyone that criticizes them in any way! But….this is our page that she isn’t invited to read 🤷🏻‍♀️ The entitlement is real.

KelNoe

Oh I'll have a McDonald's cos it's cheaper than a 20 quid poke bowl whatever the f that is. Dear Siobhan....you do know you can go into any supermarket or convenience shop and buy a shit load of salad and veggies for £20? Even Lidl do pre prepared salads etc... 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Thats exactly the impression I get from her and exactly how I imagined she would be in real life. I'd say she has dismissed so many genuinely friendly, caring and emphatic people over the years as beneath her because they work normal jobs or may show some vulnerability.

Could only imagine listening to her after a few drinks. Would be an absolute head melter and people get less tolerant of these types aswell as they get older so it will not get any easier to make friends. Shiv definitely has an overinflated unjustified ego because of her Instagram following.

She'll be a washed up lonely cat lady in her mid 40s if she doesn't cop onto herself and reign that ego in.
Hey, nothing wrong with us washed up lonely cat ladies 😢😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Added 9 min ago but time stamp 5am sorry I’m just not buying it why wouldn’t u add it as soon as you took it makes 0 sense 🤣🤣🤣🥲
She does in her hole prefer training to drinking, don’t know where she is going with that one

• Haha