Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
The cat-calling is BS. It may have happened once but saying she wears AirPods to cancel out the noise of all the men cat-calling her. Someone pass me a paper bag to regulate my breathing from this laughter.

And then comments on the girls wearing bikinis. She is a melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Oh but it’s #luxury in a posh part of London! People will think Siobhan is rich if she rents there and is seen pounding the pavements around Hyde Park. That’s literally her mentality. Same with her drinking champagne in Harrods and the rotten Gucci bag, it’s all an attempt to show how much money she apparently has.

I mean we all probably had that mentality, when we were late teens/early 20s. She’s just an over grown teenager with the same notions and battling the same insecurities her peers have grown out of or made their peace with
“Baller” she is not ok 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

brandambassador

VIP Member
Did she just # #foodie on her grid post ?

Ordering dominos 3 nights a week…

I guess I’m a midwife then because I’m here watching call the midwife 🤔

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
As i haven't been drinking the last 2 nights I should have drinks with breakfast. Jokes or no jokes that's alarming. When your first post on your moaning coffee thoughts is alcohol you need to take a good hard long look at yourself.

The Diren video is rude. We all have mates, we all have banter and we all have that mate that always takes the slagging too far. If any of my mates did that to me or did it to any of my friends there would be words. It's so bad!!

• Heart

G+T

VIP Member
Sorry now but if I was on my period the last thing I would wanna do is grapple with men on a sweating gym mat floor. Maybe she gets the horn on her period and this is doing it for her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
She didn't know who liked here until she Googled it? Or is she boasting that she is living somewhere that only the wealthy can afford? Exactly like a homeless person.
I'm sure when Kate knows she is in the neighbourhood she'll pop round for a slice of Dominos pizza.
She's boasting, honestly what age is she! I dislike her more each day

• Sick

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Isn't that reference about living with sinéad very insulting to her?
She comes across as an absolute bitch but thinks she’s really funny and I’d put money on her not understanding why Sinead wouldn’t be happy with her atm. Sinead appears to have a lot going on and while I’m no fan of hers, her ‘best friend’ should be having her back and being there for her rather than knocking her back while she’s down. Idc if Siobhan thinks it’s hilarious (which it isn’t) give the girl a confidence boost rn rather than the opposite. She’s actually such a shit friend and it’s an incredibly unattractive quality when someone needs to put their ‘friend’ down to make themselves feel better. You can tell when Sinead was in Bali with her she was jealous of sineads looks and outgoing nature and seemed to resent her there despite being the one to drag her out there, and she seems to have almost conditioned Sinead into accepting she’s the ‘airy fairy’ one and Siobhan is like the wise sensible responsible one and seems to love pointing this out. Even if you think you’re that much more intelligent than someone, trying to prove it is nasty and a weird thing to do to your friend? I think in Siobhans world she inadvertently makes herself the centre of attention because she truly believes she’s superior and has more important stuff to say than everyone else so why wouldn’t she be? And Sinead threatens that by being a people person and having good energy about her so Siobhan has to knock what Sinead says and believes as much as possible (see podcast). I hope Sinead can see this now and seriously distances herself because although I don’t buy into a single thing Sinead says, at least she’s a more positive generally happier person than Siobhan and actually does seem to support Siobhan a lot more than the other way round.

• Heart

BeGrandSure

Can't understand why yer all promoting all these fitness groups and trainers, sure isn't the guaranteed 10/10 OH Furnace good enough for you?!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Markbire

VIP Member
James is starting back at rugby.
Anyone taking bets that she will start asking about any Tag Rugby games nearby? Or start going on about Rugby 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
Also has anyone got any contacts in UEFA so we can see about bringing the game forward to Saturday, for our Shiv. TIA.

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
Her latest post says imagine it’s the 90’s and people stopped using their phones to tell people how to live their lives.. is that not her entire business? Telling strangers to do the exact opposite of how she lives her life??

• Haha
  • Heart

TreesOfGreen

God Diren really is a c**t, that was a nasty video. Almost made me have some sympathy for Siobhan but she’d still drink his bath water, sad.

• Haha

Flower29

“Restrictions have ended here so might just go to the pub and stand at the bar” A. any excuse to have a drink, Shiv and B. What restrictions for her? Literally has been living life as per usual, inhaling pizzas and pints in any country that will have her

• Haha