Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted about it on her story too. This will literally be the first time her and James will be in the same place at the same time together. I would nearly attend myself just to watch it unfold 🤣
I’m thinking of attending for this very reason.. #savejames

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can you be doing CrossFit that long and only be clean and jerking 25kg - so half assed in everything she does ffs

Reactions: 18
Her USP is that she “resets every weekend” 😂. She’s a fatter version of Siobhan 😂
They are so much alike, both frauds and con artists, both with a massive drinking problem and secret smokers, the only difference is that Shiv does enough punish workouts to stay somewhat lean and shows the junk she eats while Trisha does it secretly and lies about the number of steps and workouts she does. Maybe Trisha could join the furnace and educate herself on how calories work and why it is okay to have a pizza on Mondays and not hide it... :unsure:😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So if she has a pizza from domino's say 3 times a week and it's 20 pounds multiply that by 4 and than 12 that's 2,880 a year 🙄 and I'm being generous she spends a hell of a lot more on take aways than what I'm saying. That's crazy money to throw away.

• Wow
  • Sick
Whoever called it earlier - Siobhan moving = more furnace spaces

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have noticed she is always so shifty announcing the spaces and finds it very difficult to hold direct eye contact with the camera.

That says a lot to me about the morality of it.

It's probably required to increase credit card limits.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Whoever called it earlier - Siobhan moving = more furnace spaces
It’s kinda standard now isn’t it 😂
Also - she lives out of a suitcase. How the hell is moving such a big deal for her? It’s not like she’s to use up the contents of her fridge and clean it out, pack up all the general household bits people have, change address, arrange disconnection and connection of utilities abs services like us mere mortals. She’s such an uuuuuuuuuggghhhhh vibe 😂

I wonder does she empty the bins and take out her rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s kinda standard now isn’t it 😂
Also - she lives out of a suitcase. How the hell is moving such a big deal for her? It’s not like she’s to use up the contents of her fridge and clean it out, pack up all the general household bits people have, change address, arrange disconnection and connection of utilities abs services like us mere mortals. She’s such an uuuuuuuuuggghhhhh vibe 😂

I wonder does she empty the bins and take out her rubbish
She def doesnt.

Highlighting books/picking at face/walking around apt to get steps in > cleaning up after oneself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Given the state of the coffee table in her stories earlier, I doubt she cleans up properly after herself.

Reactions: 14
She’s to busy doing steps and blow drying sweat into her hair with her dyson

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes actually a disgusting human. She never showers, blow drys sweat into her hair, has food and tit all over her apartment. Shes like 36, you think she'd have a bit of cop on to have some mass on herself and where she lives

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She reads all these books but doesn’t actually do any ‘living’. She eats crap and then overcompensates on the steps and workouts. She rents apartments in different places and then spends most of her time sat in them doing yoga from an app and ordering food in. She may as well be back living at home! If what she is doing is ‘living differently’ I’d rather ‘live normally’!

I was one of the 3038379 people that guessed moving house = opening more furnace spaces as moving > staying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are any of us stunningly gorgeous and fit and willing to take one for the team by hitting up IFS and cracking on to James 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All of a sudden trying to blitz us with actual fitness content now that she’s back on for IFS. Spare me. Charlatan.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.