Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siobhan is good for influencing alright she has influenced her so called friends to travel as they wish. Her coach (slave) cory is flying along to her boyfriends drift races none stop. Doubt she is isolating after each return and then that other clown nicole making an unnecessary flight half way across the world. Wonder is she one of the Only Fan girls in Bali that siobh had alluded to
No she was talking about another clinger on dope Niamh Dorgan gave up her job in a pharmacy to chase these dopes around the world and started only fans as her job. She’s gone from Bali to Ireland and now onto London this week be interesting to see if she’s meets up with siobhan while there now

Reactions: 6
No Siobhan. You’re a bad human and it pisses people off. You lack the depth of character to truly reflect on your own behaviour, and you yes YOU are entirely the problem. Nothing to do with anyone having an empty life and filling it with talking about you. You’re crappy enough to provoke a reaction from people because you refuse to confront your own behaviour. Keep up the signaling though, good girl 🖕🏼
Was just coming on to say this. I can honestly say my happiness is not based whether I talk tit call out Siobhan. Her crappy behaviour especially in these times of pandemic would drive anyone to call her out. But I suppose she has keep telling herself that we are all one troll who is jealous of her. If she took her head out of her ass for even 5 minutes she would see how selfish she is. And that’s what annoys people - not make them happy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen Direns latest stories? Sounds like he’s talking to some Irish people and he’s tongue and cheek saying he hates Siobhan and that she has no discipline and eats Dominos every night 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Has anyone seen Direns latest stories? Sounds like he’s talking to some Irish people and he’s tongue and cheek saying he hates Siobhan and that she has no discipline and eats Dominos every night 😳😳😳😳😳😳
She will be comfort eating another dominos to get over this!! I’m already excited to wake up and see tomorrow’s morning coffee thoughts 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m suprised she doesn’t have it all over her stories. I’m guessing she’s with Diren and Olima. Couldn’t have tagged along with Fliss as she’s away. Maybe she’s made it back into the IFS lineup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god Diren's story about her he sounds like he's saying it with full conviction 🤣 she eats domino's and drinks every night and has no discipline. OH MY GOD IS HE (I) HER ONE TROLL?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I unfollowed her ages ago when she was in bali stalking James and Co. So i was kinda outta the loop quickly caught up.now. Would she not just ask him out already better than stalking and following him from country to country.
🤪🤨🤨🤨🥺 That would take a set of girl balls and she knows he’d blow her out

Reactions: 9
I just saw Diren’s stories - is that why she posted about people talking about her ! Jeez why would you want to hang out with someone like that so badly who humiliates you ?!

Reactions: 10
A few home truths delivered there and definitely full conviction. Very obvious that gang don't want to associate with her and its become a bit of a joke between them. Seemed a level unnecessary Tbh.

In my opinion her let them talk post is likely targeted at this forum. Her behaviour caused me to sign up. I know snake oil sales when I see it.

Reactions: 24
The difference between us and diren could be argued we techniqually only see 5 % of her day/life. We don't all know her personally. He knows her and even if that was 100 % a joke "banter" it's still not very nice. So she can argue we are worse etc but I think diren needs to rein it in as a supposed friend.

Reactions: 10
I actually think it’s some inside joke they must have ...Because why tag her and why put it on Instagram 😂 I’m sure he think shiv can take that humor, but it’s also hitting those home truths. Imagine if she reposted it

Reactions: 20
A few home truths delivered there and definitely full conviction. Very obvious that gang don't want to associate with her and its become a bit of a joke between them. Seemed a level unnecessary Tbh.

In my opinion her let them talk post is likely targeted at this forum. Her behaviour caused me to sign up. I know snake oil sales when I see it.
Oh & I should say, I’m definitely not defending her either, agree on the home truths, I guess just shocking to me because if one of my friends posted to thousands that I had no self control and had pizza every night even as a joke, and I was a “fitness influencer” trying to sell my programs I’d be mortified 🤣

I actually think it’s some inside joke they must have ...Because why tag her and why put it on Instagram 😂 I’m sure he think shiv can take that humor, but it’s also hitting those home truths. Imagine if she reposted it
Part of me thinks it’s struck a nerve because it’s Diren, she is desperate to be noticed by him so she would jump at the chance to repost anything he tags her in. So the fact she hasn’t… :/

also I’m new ‘round here - what’s this leaving cert joke ? 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just watched direns stories. I think the one where he tags her is a bit of an inside joke because why else would he say that and then tag her. They have obviously talked about the aftermath of the podcast and even someone posted in here that they messaged him about her, and they have probably read here too. But then next story where he says she has no discipline and eats pizza and drinks every night... thats not an inside joke with siobhan. Thats the truth. And he tags paul olima. So its more likely an inside joke between the boys rather than with him and her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She will passive aggressively tag diren in her dominos later, but really she will be affected by it deep down

Reactions: 28
Eeeeeeekkk this is actually proper awkward. I’d be pissed if even my friend said that on their Insta story never mind the fact she is a ‘fitness influencer’, he has 225k followers, and there’s already a running joke about her not having many friends😳.
also can someone please tell her that football originated in England which is why they sing ‘it’s coming home’😂🙈!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As i haven't been drinking the last 2 nights I should have drinks with breakfast. Jokes or no jokes that's alarming. When your first post on your moaning coffee thoughts is alcohol you need to take a good hard long look at yourself.

The Diren video is rude. We all have mates, we all have banter and we all have that mate that always takes the slagging too far. If any of my mates did that to me or did it to any of my friends there would be words. It's so bad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.