Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiki77

Don’t get me wrong-she absolutely drives me nuts-constantly at her hair and face, shorts/leggings yanked up around her shoulders, advertising anything that crosses her path, ankle socks pulled up like she’s 21, humble bragging when she doesn’t get shitfaced at the weekend and gets up early to do yoga! She is an absolute head-melt. She used to have great un self-conscious content back in the day on you tube when she was at home and just a year into her fitness journey. I actually really liked her -she was honest, relatable and unpretentious. I also thought she was stunning. She pulled herself together really well. I know a lot of it was fake-hair/nails/lashes/tan/tits-but I wouldn’t judge her for that-we all do the same -and she looked good doing it.
She showed herself doing the work, working and going through the process.
I wish she would go back to that. She was lovely-that’s why she got followers-because she was interesting /funny/witty/intelligent/informative.
I think she has fallen into an uncomfortable trap with Instagram. He livelihood depends on constantly posting “interesting “content. She needs to push the furnace etc to earn and the ads to supplement her income. If her training programs were any good she wouldn’t need to supplement her revenue. She could have built great programs-instead she knocked a load of them out quickly to capitalise on her profile and they are mediocre at best.
I’m sure it can’t be easy for her to know she is talked about here. She’s a person after all and judged by anonymous people day in day out. I’m not sure just being an influencer means you have to just deal with it as part of your job.
I think she is a very insecure person who doesn’t know what she really wants from life. She likes the idea of “living differently “ simply because it sets her apart from everyone else. It also helps avoid answering questions about settling down and having kids. I actually think she’d secretly love to be in a relationship.
I think her choice to derive a living the way she does is very detrimental to her mental health. It most certainly would be to mine. It takes a strong person to put themselves out there in the firing line.It’s fairly obvious she has issues and the insta platform is very unforgiving. I wouldn’t want to live her life for quids! I also know that if I had to document my day to day life on Instagram I would most definitely feature very heavily on this platform as the wine soaked, disheveled ,frozen food wielding mother of 3 who says fuck wayyyyy too often and looks like she needs a good wash most of the time😜 I would most certainly be a brand ambassador for Tena Lady, Zanax and Jacobs Creek! I’d probably get free Botox out of it though😱

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sorry to derail but had any of the Bali crew (siobh, sinéad, becca) mentioned queen Nicole going to Denmark? Didn't see ant mention but only dip in and out
Why is Queen Nicole harping on about having travelled across the world by herself and how she's so proud of herself for doing so?? It's not like she single handedly navigated a ship from Bali to Denmark and made a treacherous sea journey. She got on a few airplanes is all. Granted, if she was 16 I could understand it being an achievement what with having to make connections in major airports but she's an adult woman in her 20s. I would be more concerned if she couldn't make such a journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Spends at minimum 495 pound a night (3500 pounds for the week) on accommodation and is complaining about the expense of a 20 quid poke bowl.

As mad as a box of frogs this wan is. The contradictions are insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

brandambassador

VIP Member
Oh the Bperfect tab collab is coming again

‘I think I need to start wearing tan again’

See you mother fuckers revert back to this evidence above later 😂😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 50

avocadocookies

The more I watch her stories the more I’m convinced she’s on the spectrum and eats ‘safe foods’. Why on earth would a fitness influencer eat the things she does? Her lack of social awareness, her lists. She’s very ‘Sheldon’ like!
Can we stop saying every influencer is on the spectrum just because they're twats? It's on so many threads here and really does a disservice to people who are actually on the spectrum and struggling with food and sensory issues.
She thinks she's tough shit and acts that way, that's all. Watch her earlier story highlights and the way she talks, she thinks she's queen of the world, super athlete, because insta fame go to her early, she probably knows she's on a sinking ship and milking it every way she can before she'll become irrelevant and move back home. Probably hoping to cling on to someone in London and get a boost but it's just not working out for her so far and she'll try until she's broke because she'd rather do that than put any effort in her "business".

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Whoops i said it

VIP Member
A) why does she need so many bedrooms when nobody comes to visit?
B) why does she need a kitchen when she doesn’t cook?
C) why does she create this fake image for social media likes?
D) why is she such a cunt?

ETA: morning tequila thoughts ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Bad times when her friend wouldn't offer her to stay a few days to get sorted and she has to book somewhere else for a week.

£500 a night 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Sorry now I am far from a royalist. But has she honestly never seen or heard of the changing of the guard. Laughing like a teenager as they did it outside Buckingham Palace. I remember at 17 being in London with friends and we watched for the novelty of it. She literally is so sheltered.
She's an absolute tool and an embarassment to Ireland internationally. Those alleged 40k followers in the UK must be laughing and thinking ''who is this gobshite"?

(1) Complaining and slagging off the call to prayer. Newsflash: Indonesia is a muslim country. And believe me Siobhan if they werent poor they wouldnt be tolerating your cheap ass in cheap ass leggings

(2) Travels the world....to eat Domino's pizza. London, a culinary world capital, with amazing food from every corner of the globe at all kinds of prices and yet your highest epicurean experience is a pub Sunday roast with champagne. You were there for the booze anyway really.

(3) Sympathizing with Australia over covid yet couldnt stand the place when you were there because those spoofers and fanny merchants James and Diren werent interested in you. Can you imagine travelling to Sydney - fucking Sydney - and seeing nothing but a pair of gobshite instagrammers and a few sweaty gyms? Honestly lads you couldnt make this shit up.

(4) Drunk and laughing at the Changing of the Guard. If you did it in Moscow at the Tomb of the Unknown soldier (which represents millions of dead from WWII) you'd be arrested.

(5) Dont come to Arabia. Please. Thankfully there is an integrated immigration system here for the whole region and I can show the authorities your call to prayer complaints and make sure I can spare Jeddah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha etc from your embarrassing presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

London_Girl

I have just googled what "Baller" means on Urban dictionary- "baller is a thug who escaped the mean streets to become a multimillionaire athlete" hahaha
Can I please nominate the following as the next thread title: "Siobhan ain't no baller so James why don't you call her?"

• Haha
  • Heart

Scarlett29

Can anyone tell me the reason OH photographs the likes of Bentley, Ralph Lauren and posts on her stories!? Like are we suppose to be impressed :unsure: or jealous, or happy she shared such prestigious logos (something that I could just google) … she is such a bizarre human!
Also just noticed her Insta bio says “Sportsperson” :oops: I really have no words!

• Haha
  • Wow

Addd

VIP Member
I’ll follow up with this also … for anyone wanting to do a body transformation but funding is an issue.

There’s a book on Amazon (I got it from
Amazon - I’m sure it’s elsewhere too). It’s called Body Transformation - Meal Plan Design by Ultimate Performance. Would
Highly recommend it for people. Goes through everything needed - meal wise. Because let’s be honest no one will tell you. Every diet is cals in v cals out 😂

I have no AF link for the book. So I won’t do a swipe up. Find it yourselves 😂.
I might do this program called oh fitness furnace, looks really promising, you pay €79 a month and can eat and drink whatever you want and lose weight, the head coach is constantly on the lash herself! Gets 10/10 reviews all the time but it’s so effective you don’t need to see before or after photos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Men shouting at her. What ever. If that actually happens. Youd swear she was famous. Same one posting pictures of lads without their permission calling them talent or that poor lad she thought was Ronaldo. ironic much Shiv
I’d say the shouting is because she’s a tosser walking down the road videoing herself talking into her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 44

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
“The realities of not having a home”. I won’t be rushing to call Peter McVerry love. God, she has a dreadful way with words. You haven’t a clue Siobhan. Jesus Christ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Whatsgoingon898

Has anyone seen Direns latest stories? Sounds like he’s talking to some Irish people and he’s tongue and cheek saying he hates Siobhan and that she has no discipline and eats Dominos every night 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

brandambassador

VIP Member
The problem with having over 150k insta followers is that you don’t have that one real friend to talk to you. After my surgery in Feb I definitely went on an eating crap fest. My mother and my best friend sat me down and said that that would only make me feel worse. Trust me, having a colostomy bag allows me to know exactly how many hours different types of food take to go through you 😫🤯🥵 and mom and my bestie had recognised I was actually making my situation worse by physically feeling crap from takeaways all the time. I think I had 3 weeks of take aways when I came home as a retaliation to my body. But they sat me down and cared for me and I got through it. They were kinda like ‘ you can’t give out about how bad having a colostomy is, if you are doing nothing to help yourself and everything to sabotage it and make it more of a chore’. I hated them that Sunday but now I’m no grateful to them. Imagine she hasn’t a single person who would be honest with her, or if she has she wouldn’t entertain the advice

• Heart
Reactions: 42