Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you read tattle, without telling me you read tattle.
I don’t get it. She obviously spends hours reading here and going through DM’s etc. Yet she always thinks others are the problem and everyone is just jealous.

I don’t get how someone can read so many comments from DIFFERENT people and still think it’s one person.

Reactions: 14
16AF3017-F9AB-417A-89A8-AB8C3EF87145.jpeg

I must be behind the times; I never knew SOH had a breast augmentation and never heard her speak about it either?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nah those are supposed to be like that. I've had black burger buns before. It's a sort of posh nosh trendy thing.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 653212
I must be behind the times; I never knew SOH had a breast augmentation and never heard her speak about it either?
Yeah think she's a YouTube video about it

Very interesting! She has to be talking about our sponsored athlete, mathlete, psychologist etc. Etc
Yes bit of a coincidence SOH saying she's not doing a psychology degree cos she gets so much more from her books & then Amanda posts about how books are OK buy really you need a therapist if you're going through something specific. I think Amanda eye rolls as much as we do 😂

Reactions: 25
Omg yes this is directed at shiv 1100000%%%
I don’t get why she just won’t come out and say anything about her. Shiv had literally gone on the attack against them before and accused them of giving her an eating disorder. I mean high power and like Michelle Obama says “when they go low, we go high”.

But if someone was going after my business and bad mouthing me I would be taking swings at her and seeing how good she was at these Thai boxing classes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s 100% getting locked at brunch right now. I’ve noticed this lately since it was highlighted on this thread about her drinking, she goes quiet whenever she is getting locked. Same thing last Saturday not a peep out of her and the next morning McDonald’s was at her house for her hangover.

Reactions: 11
I can't see her comment either, but I've not been blocked?
She's like a teenager when they brag they hung out with at the weekend to sound popular!
She must have deleted it cause she can't keep up with the bants.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't see her comment either, but I've not been blocked?
She's like a teenager when they brag they hung out with at the weekend to sound popular!
It’s like the podcast - when Diren had them introducing themselves Think Sinead mentioned them being friends. Then Siobhan introduced herself as Direns best friend.

*awkward silence*

…. you’re 33 hun 😂. I know you peaked in Secondary - but you need to grow out of that phase.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.