Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be completely wrong, but I thought the photoshoot was for the gym itself, for promo shots etc? Hence why your one moaned her way through it; free gym access, but you need to contribute towards promoting it.
I thought so too until I scrolled back through sineads posts and she has tagged my protein on the photo and said how excited she was to be doing a shoot for their website. Maybe they were already up there and due to lack of interest, I just missed it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh I'll have a McDonald's cos it's cheaper than a 20 quid poke bowl whatever the f that is. Dear Siobhan....you do know you can go into any supermarket or convenience shop and buy a tit load of salad and veggies for £20? Even Lidl do pre prepared salads etc... 🙄🙄
Yes but then she'd have to eat salad, I'm sure she's counting the tiny lettuce leaf on her burger as one of her five a day. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Diren was joking when he said she has no discipline :oops: a McDonald’s after her big workout earlier. I’d be bloated to bits and sluggish If I had her diet.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Spends at minimum 495 pound a night (3500 pounds for the week) on accommodation and is complaining about the expense of a 20 quid poke bowl.

As mad as a box of frogs this wan is. The contradictions are insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She’s hungover. She mentioned that she had a few drinks last night and today she is eating McDonald’s.

Reactions: 18
SOH sitting in her Ivory Tower at the same time Bali is under Martial law.
Not even a pity post #PrayForBali

Reactions: 19
She’s an awful advertisement for that tan 😬 I don’t know if she’s trying to act clueless to come across as endearing or something? But she’s coming across as super awkward and not in a cutesy way 😬 also, she really needs to stop picking and making absolute tit of her face 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s an awful advertisement for that tan 😬 I don’t know if she’s trying to act clueless to come across as endearing or something? But she’s coming across as super awkward and not in a cutesy way 😬 also, she really needs to stop picking and making absolute tit of her face 🤢
Worst advertisement I ever seen 🤣

Reactions: 7
She will saying in her morning coffee thoughts tomorrow - oh I wish James would appear and bam she will get a sponsored deal with him

Reactions: 2
Yeah, it’s like when a teenager wants to be ‘cool’ so they do something really half-heartedly because they want you to think they don’t care?

It’s so awkward and uninspiring. She literally puts no effort into it AT all. You can be “hashtag relatable” and put effort into a passionate pitch. Two things can be true. How do brands continue to work with her? My reaction to her ads is to cringe as hard as humanely possible at the clear lack of passion and naked money grabbing.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
What in utter duck was that tan 'ad' ??? Oh I haven't worn tan in so long that i forget how to do it or whether you wash it off. Acting purposely stupid for attention or just genuinely stupid?

I think the vlogs stopped after the last one about flying first class got more dislikes than likes!
Hahaha that was me and my 560 accounts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What in utter duck was that tan 'ad' ??? Oh I haven't worn tan in so long that i forget how to do it or whether you wash it off. Acting purposely stupid for attention or just genuinely stupid?

Hahaha that was me and my 560 accounts 🤣
I think she’s acting that way so fuckwits like James Will think she is super cool and not like other girls 🥱 she is a pure pick me girl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mc Donald’s and more alcohol, yes this is someone I want to subscribe for health and fitness.... SIGN ME UP!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I would go so far as to say she is the polar opposite of cutesy 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
There's a whole TikTok genre where people do piss takes of influencers behaving "kooky" and "oblivious" to conventionally girly things like makeup, for clout.

Ultimate pick me behaviour.

On the food binges and poor diet, I think she has a compulsion to share her bad diet choices so she can play it off in a jokey way to her audience, and make herself feel better. Bingeing on pizza and junk alone is grim, bingeing while posting on Instagram and getting validation as being a "fitness" person who "doesn't restrict themselves" must balance out any negative emotions she might feel about the junk she eats.
I'm sure for every comment here about how the duck could you be eating pizza or McDonald's again, she's probably getting a few "😍" or "🙌🏻" reactions on her stories.
Constant seeking of validation with this one, even if she's seeking validation on completely the wrong things.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her skin might also be better if she ate a vegetable once in a while....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.