Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm if she’s craving vegetables why is she eating shite?! London for all its diversity must’ve forgotten to allow access to veg 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t actually think she’s trolling us but I’d nearly hope she is.. on what planet is she living?? I honestly don’t think she sees what she’s doing is abnormal like she fully believes pizza 5 times a week is what everyone does? Didn’t someone on a previous thread say they were in Thailand with her and her eating and diet was rubbish there years ago? I think she believes one day of eating some vegetables means the last few days of pizza and drink is more or less undone and that’s ‘balance’ and fine because she walked 20,000 steps a day and did training to burn it off? I genuinely think she believes it’s a normal diet and doesn’t see the issue because she stays in relatively decent shape

Reactions: 19
I don’t actually think she’s trolling us but I’d nearly hope she is.. on what planet is she living?? I honestly don’t think she sees what she’s doing is abnormal like she fully believes pizza 5 times a week is what everyone does? Didn’t someone on a previous thread say they were in Thailand with her and her eating and diet was rubbish there years ago? I think she believes one day of eating some vegetables means the last few days of pizza and drink is more or less undone and that’s ‘balance’ and fine because she walked 20,000 steps a day and did training to burn it off? I genuinely think she believes it’s a normal diet and doesn’t see the issue because she stays in relatively decent shape
The more I watch her stories the more I’m convinced she’s on the spectrum and eats ‘safe foods’. Why on earth would a fitness influencer eat the things she does? Her lack of social awareness, her lists. She’s very ‘Sheldon’ like!

Reactions: 15
“Craving vegetables” 😂😂😂 So tomorrow’s dinner will be a veggie supreme from Dominos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The girl Niamh shes hanging with now, is she the Only Fans girl she was referring to in Bali ?
Yeah that’s her Niamh Dorgan she has her own thread on here. She’s a pathetic individual worse than the lot of them. Followed sibvs and crew to Bali stalked them like a weirdo and they all dropped her so it shows just how desperate siobhan is for any friends or company that she has picked this creature up again. She couldn’t go any lower bar hanging out with her Uber driver 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I mean for someone who eats so much pizza, and shite she still has a really good figure tbh. 😂😂
But to be honest, her outlook on food is awful. I can’t believe she felt horrible today and still went to train. Like why? Should respect her body enough just to say no.

Reactions: 10
I mean for someone who eats so much pizza, and shite she still has a really good figure tbh. 😂😂
But to be honest, her outlook on food is awful. I can’t believe she felt horrible today and still went to train. Like why? Should respect her body enough just to say no.
Tbh I’d rather have proper eating habits and enjoy exercising. She eats shite constantly - basically punishes herself on weekdays with extra cardio and walking 20,000 steps before 11am 😂.

That’s a pretty clear - negative association with good nutrition and exercise. If she could get away with being a full time mad bastard and leave behind the sponsored athlete life. She’d be gone the next day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The more I watch her stories the more I’m convinced she’s on the spectrum and eats ‘safe foods’. Why on earth would a fitness influencer eat the things she does? Her lack of social awareness, her lists. She’s very ‘Sheldon’ like!
Can we stop saying every influencer is on the spectrum just because they're twats? It's on so many threads here and really does a disservice to people who are actually on the spectrum and struggling with food and sensory issues.
She thinks she's tough tit and acts that way, that's all. Watch her earlier story highlights and the way she talks, she thinks she's queen of the world, super athlete, because insta fame go to her early, she probably knows she's on a sinking ship and milking it every way she can before she'll become irrelevant and move back home. Probably hoping to cling on to someone in London and get a boost but it's just not working out for her so far and she'll try until she's broke because she'd rather do that than put any effort in her "business".

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Tbh I’d rather have proper eating habits and enjoy exercising. She eats shite constantly - basically punishes herself on weekdays with extra cardio and walking 20,000 steps before 11am 😂.

That’s a pretty clear - negative association with good and exercise. If she could get away with being a full time mad bastard and leave behind the sponsored athlete life. She’d be gone the next day 😂
100% agree with you. It’s really not sustainable - we e seen that over the years, but she just calls it “adjusting her outlook”.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That food looks horrendous but at least she got the other persons hand in the photo. Maybe it’s the mystery man with no social media 🥱
What would shiv be like with a partner… will she do a Maeve Madden and only treat us one troll to a glimpse of their hand or voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100% agree with you. It’s really not sustainable - we e seen that over the years, but she just calls it “adjusting her outlook”.
100% like don’t get me wrong. I do get a weekly takeaway. Either Friday or Saturday, and if I’m hungover (the very rare occasion) you best believe I’m getting one that night.

But it’s something I know I’ll enjoy. But She’s just lazy. Refuses to cook anything cause it’s not something she values as necessity … she would be considered a joke in the fitness community. But maintains that it’s just one person who has these feelings 😂.

I think last week for breakfast she admitted too… and I still can’t believe people use her for fitness advice… a Mars bar ice cream and two chocolate yoghurt pots. My 2yo nephew has better eating habits when you ask him what he wants for breakfast 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I am officially done. I have unfollowed her. There is nothing worth looking at on her feed. It is like any normal persons insta page showing mundane day to day. I mean she puts not effort in whatsoever whether it be for her business or just pretending to live an amazing different life in London. She is a joke. I spent over 10 years in London and was always out doing things or going to whatever event was on at the weekend. Her images and videos from silverstone were a joke. She is 100% not even worth hate following. All the best xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
New thréad title suggestion:

Oh binge Furnace, Swipe up to be on my domino's list.
At this stage .. I mean if she didn’t block me… I would go to her for takeaway suggestions 😂

I am officially done. I have unfollowed her. There is nothing worth looking at on her feed. It is like any normal persons insta page showing mundane day to day. I mean she puts not effort in whatsoever whether it be for her business or just pretending to live an amazing different life in London. She is a joke. I spent over 10 years in London and was always out doing things or going to whatever event was on at the weekend. Her images and videos from silverstone were a joke. She is 100% not even worth hate following. All the best xx
This 👏
I only got to live in London for a work project - so was there for 9/10 months. But oh my god. It was amazing. I was never in my apartment. I was always out seeing different parts of London and meeting up with friends.

I think this weekend was the first time she actually left a 5 min bubble of her area 😂. She just seems to walk around the same areas. In the same circle. Getting her daily steps in. It’s actually psychotic behaviour for someone who claims to be a world traveller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At this stage .. I mean if she didn’t block me… I would go to her for takeaway suggestions 😂

This 👏
I only got to live in London for a work project - so was there for 9/10 months. But oh my god. It was amazing. I was never in my apartment. I was always out seeing different parts of London and meeting up with friends.

I think this weekend was the first time she actually left a 5 min bubble of her area 😂. She just seems to walk around the same areas. In the same circle. Getting her daily steps in. It’s actually psychotic behaviour for someone who claims to be a world traveller 😂
Exactly. I live in London and LOVE it. Moved back recently. There is always so much to do, beyond going out drinking even. There are so many trendy cocktail bars with a twist etc if that’s what you do like doing too. London is so diverse, and so much can be seen by only going 20 mins on the tube.
For someone living life differently, we definitely aren’t seeing that in London at all. Just cooped up in her apartment all day.
Also yea, gails bakery is nice- but breaking news Siobhan, other places to almond croissants as well!! Why doesn’t she support any independent cafes, instead of the large chains? Same with restaurants etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.