Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also has anyone got any contacts in UEFA so we can see about bringing the game forward to Saturday, for our Shiv. TIA.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No thoughts for the people of Bali, not even one mention… but let’s pop this onto the stories to see if James is impressed 😡 Also Shiv, plenty of people are STILL in the same boat between Ireland and the UK because they have followed the rules unlike your good self.
EXACTLY!! She's so tone deaf. I got blocked from Sinead Hegarty when I pointed that out to her a few weeks ago...I hope people say it to Shiv.

Reactions: 6
Sorry now I am far from a royalist. But has she honestly never seen or heard of the changing of the guard. Laughing like a teenager as they did it outside Buckingham Palace. I remember at 17 being in London with friends and we watched for the novelty of it. She literally is so sheltered.
She's an absolute tool and an embarassment to Ireland internationally. Those alleged 40k followers in the UK must be laughing and thinking ''who is this gobshite"?

(1) Complaining and slagging off the call to prayer. Newsflash: Indonesia is a muslim country. And believe me Siobhan if they werent poor they wouldnt be tolerating your cheap ass in cheap ass leggings

(2) Travels the world....to eat Domino's pizza. London, a culinary world capital, with amazing food from every corner of the globe at all kinds of prices and yet your highest epicurean experience is a pub Sunday roast with champagne. You were there for the booze anyway really.

(3) Sympathizing with Australia over covid yet couldnt stand the place when you were there because those spoofers and fanny merchants James and Diren werent interested in you. Can you imagine travelling to Sydney - bleeping Sydney - and seeing nothing but a pair of gobshite instagrammers and a few sweaty gyms? Honestly lads you couldnt make this tit up.

(4) Drunk and laughing at the Changing of the Guard. If you did it in Moscow at the Tomb of the Unknown soldier (which represents millions of dead from WWII) you'd be arrested.

(5) Dont come to Arabia. Please. Thankfully there is an integrated immigration system here for the whole region and I can show the authorities your call to prayer complaints and make sure I can spare Jeddah, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha etc from your embarrassing presence.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
No thoughts for the people of Bali, not even one mention… but let’s pop this onto the stories to see if James is impressed 😡 Also Shiv, plenty of people are STILL in the same boat between Ireland and the UK because they have followed the rules unlike your good self.
Yes but those people are mostly white. You know, real people. Not like the little people of gojek that simply cater to her whims.

Reactions: 10
I can tell you that we in NZ definitely do not need her sympathy. We have had 26 deaths here. So thanks for your concern but we appreciate having a government who takes the well-being of its people seriously.

And this is coming from someone whose family is a world away.

So stay in your lane, Shiv. Your empathy and compassion during the pandemic has been questionable at very best. So stay in your lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I can tell you that we in NZ definitely do not need her sympathy. We have had 26 deaths here. So thanks for your concern but we appreciate having a government who takes the well-being of its people seriously.

And this is coming from someone whose family is a world away.

So stay in your lane, Shiv. Your empathy and compassion during the pandemic has been questionable at very best. So stay in your lane.
Her behaviour is beyond cringe. Offering sympathy to the two countries who have handled it best just to get noticed by someone she is actually stalking. Meanwhile Indonesia has an oxygen shortage and not a word about them, her serfs.

Love Jacinda by the way. I spent a year in Wellington and Helen Clarke was PM then, loved her too. NZ is a great country.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi All, Does anyone know any programme that are worth paying the money for...After reading this page, I don't think I want to sign up for the furnace but also conflicted to see who is good. It doesn't have to be a female, I would go to a male also. I also don't need to to know the basics it's more for toning rather than losing weight so don't want someone telling me about MACROS or spreadsheets
There is guy in Nenagh in Tipperary follow him on Instagram Matt Cooney fitness . Mc fitness I think is his insta handle . His online coaching is quite reasonable too . He does 8 week course . My friend is doing it and says he’s really good . His gf is coach too .

Reactions: 2
Her behaviour is beyond cringe. Offering sympathy to the two countries who have handled it best just to get noticed by someone she is actually stalking. Meanwhile Indonesia has an oxygen shortage and not a word about them, her serfs.

Love Jacinda by the way. I spent a year in Wellington and Helen Clarke was PM then, loved her too. NZ is a great country.
Great point, while it’s nice to offer sympathies to anyone this just really ‘outs’ her… not an ounce of compassion to her ‘homeland’ of Bali….. not even one lousy mention! And it just goes over her head why it looks so bad 🙄

Reactions: 6
Hi All, Does anyone know any programme that are worth paying the money for...After reading this page, I don't think I want to sign up for the furnace but also conflicted to see who is good. It doesn't have to be a female, I would go to a male also. I also don't need to to know the basics it's more for toning rather than losing weight so don't want someone telling me about MACROS or spreadsheets
I'm signed up to the Strength in Us challenge - it's got a FB group, but you get your workouts through the TrueCoach app and get personalised calories etc, Grace Mannion does it (herfitnesslife) and it's good value I think. Good for motivation seeing other people post too!

I've used Recalibrated Bodies in the past too and they are excellent, bit more pricey but they're so good and really encouraging, and they actually teach you the reasons behind what you're doing so it's not just "follow these rules", it's "this is why this is good for you, here's how it works" and it's really helpful.

I've done a few other group ones I really would not recommend - one coach in particular who makes you hit a calorie target for workouts (based on your fitness watch which is ridiculous), encourages double scooping pre-workout, and basically says people with BED should join.. when I don't think anyone with BED should ever be encouraged to join a group so heavily focused on cutting cals and aesthetics...
There's some dodgy ones out there!

On the Siobh side: just watching those squats hurt my back! I know she said it's nowhere near what she used to lift but she is really straining to get back up with the bar there, nevermind the bounce at the bottom..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The state of her face when she’s doing her ‘hang power cleans’ why on earth would you post that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
There is guy in Nenagh in Tipperary follow him on Instagram Matt Cooney fitness . Mc fitness I think is his insta handle . His online coaching is quite reasonable too . He does 8 week course . My friend is doing it and says he’s really good . His gf is coach too .
Can you ask your friend how much it is? Im
Curious and it’s not mentioned on the page 😂

100% this! I’m in Queensland and a nurse. Feel like a fraud with all the covid leave we got as we got a taste of it really compared to everywhere else in the world. As much as it’s tit thinking I don’t know when my mammy will come visit (last year was her year) but at the same time it’s normal life. Home schooled for 8 weeks I think 🤔 only. As much as at times it’s crap, Qld had 8 covid deaths. Life has to be put in perspective. We aren’t at war,
There’s no leaving never to be contacted again. It isn’t that big a deal

Reactions: 7
I was just thinking what an epic 'food tour' one could do in London- from traditional pies, fish and chips, even trying some of the curry houses (I've done it and it was IMMENSE)- done properly it could be really cool and interesting. And probably around the same price of Dominoes. Be an excuse to get all dressed up and show off all her designer clothes and make up. You could make heaps of content out of it!!

That's if she gave a rats arse about her 'job'. Lazy skank.

Reactions: 16
Is that sponsored athlete Shiv doing her box jumps on the lowest level? 😂

No shade to anyone here who do their box jumps on the shortest level. Just quite poor form I suppose for someone who considers herself an athlete!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.