Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no question of whether cat calling happens or not. Women are not lying 🙄

But I agree that Siobhan does the exact same thing to men and its gross too

Reactions: 13
Again, same as last time she mentioned it “What are they even shouting at, I look a mess”. THIS IS NOT THE POINT SHIV, HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU GET THIS SO WRONG?!?! Her inability to understand the core of key issues is utterly baffling to me. She really is not an intelligent person at all.

Reactions: 20
Men shouting at her. What ever. If that actually happens. Youd swear she was famous. Same one posting pictures of lads without their permission calling them talent or that poor lad she thought was Ronaldo. ironic much Shiv
I’d say the shouting is because she’s a tosser walking down the road videoing herself talking into her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’d say the shouting is because she’s a tosser walking down the road videoing herself talking into her phone
Was literally thinking this 😂. She has a big red sweaty face on. A massive bag on her back - so basically like Quasimodo from the Hunchback from Notre Dame. Walking around London with her phone in her hand talking into it.

2 guys are yelling.

Has anyone ever been in town? Lol junkies yell at one another all the time. I never think when they’re yelling that they’re yelling about me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are they even shouting at her? Think she just using this now as a trigger point to get ppl to engage with her on IG. Need to keep thos stats up.
Oh and did she mention a double BJJ session? The purge is real - the IFS countdown is on.

Reactions: 10
Furnace spaces still open from yesterday... I don’t think I have ever seen them open so long. Gail’s bread must be setting her back a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to run a lot in London and the shouting at me was always insulting, never overtly sexual. It was designed to create feelings of discomfort and to crush confidence. This is what it’s about, and she can only correlate it with looks, as this is what her entire sense of self worth is built on, as much as she tries to exude the opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
'' I hate men that shout at me' - put down the stones and leave the glasshouse good girleen!!!

commere shiv - is it grand to post a load of men at the turf games and say '' THE TALENT''....

back to the livin room to ur pizza ya spacer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Furnace spaces still open from yesterday... I don’t think I have ever seen them open so long. Gail’s bread must be setting her back a bit!
I’d say the furnace is on its dying days, there is only so many people that are
1. Going to fall for the scam,
2. If they do fall for the scam - there won’t do it again.
3. Most people who see her drinking and eating pizza everyday will question if they want to purchase a plan off her.
I think she’s lost a lot of support after the vaccine in London (rightly so)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was just thinking I don’t know what to make of Felcitys comment on her stories, between her and diren the other night.... and SOH calls these “friends” ??? 😳
What did Diren say about her, I missed that? Was he having a dig at her about something? I cant figure out the friendships she has with these people, its like she forces herself on them and they have no choice, except James who doesnt even acknowledge she exists which probably makes him the least fake out of them all. A dick yeah but still not as fake as Diren or Fliss (well suited them)

Reactions: 6
This looks like the place that she has shared on her story that she got a refund for. I never understand influencers needs to share so much, this was one google search to see if this was the place she cancelled. It wouldn’t take a genius to track influencers down from all the over sharing they do. Looks fairly nice in the pics to be fair!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Siobhan can be very creepy/slimy towards men so I don't get her high horse tbh.

Men who shout at women in the street are disgusting but Shiv is disgustinger (new threat title 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg the green writing. I find it fascinating that influencers feel so bothered by tattle. And that they think they have a right to police other people’s thoughts?! I mean fair enough if she was being forced to read tattle or if someone was sending her horrible messages she should by all means block them - that’s her decision. BUT that they think they are entitled to stop anyone talking about them on a seperate website that they aren’t invited to read blows my mind. They think they are entitled to say whatever they want on their Instagram because it’s “their page” and god help anyone that criticizes them in any way! But….this is our page that she isn’t invited to read 🤷🏻‍♀️ The entitlement is real.
This 100% 🙌

Her go to comment to a follower who dares to disagree with her is 'if you don't like me then why are you following me' so by that standard then, Siobhan, if you don't like us/Tattle/the truth then why do you keep reading?! 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Catcalling is definitely a real thing and anxiety inducing I'd imagine for those that experience it. Only happened my gf the other day when she was heading down to Aldi.

However Shiv objectifies men by calling them talent and taking pictures without their approval. This is something I wouldn't even do with my friends/family. It's an invasion of privacy.

She is the ultimate hypocrite.

Reactions: 17
This 100% 🙌

Her go to comment to a follower who dares to disagree with her is 'if you don't like me then why are you following me' so by that standard then, Siobhan, if you don't like us/Tattle/the truth then why do you keep reading?! 🤡
She likes that she can silence people on her page with immediate blocking etc. NEVER tolerates any different opinion. It kills her she can’t control here 🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just looked at her swipe up for the furnance and on the reviews she has put up someones email including their email address. The mathlete clearly doesn't understand data protection laws

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.