Siobh.Ohagan #15 and everywhere James went, Siobhán was sure to follow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she should really stop with her morning thoughts they just do more damage then good. Saying she wants to drink for her breakfast and the effort of moving again. I honestly think on a real level she needs to stop with the self help books and social media, stop chasing that crowd in London, and go get professional help and sort her life out.

But then again getting professional help is probably to much of effort like everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Diren comes across as a massive wanker in those stories. Might be the wake up call for Siobhan to stop following the “it crowd”

Reactions: 12
God Diren really is a c**t, that was a nasty video. Almost made me have some sympathy for Siobhan but she’d still drink his bath water, sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
she acts as if she just landed on earth or as if Ireland is just a mountain and stone - everytime she passes a funky looking town or street ‘WOW’ - have you been to Galway hun ? Cork ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't remember if it was Diren or Olima would did a post ages ago about banter levels.. and how the closer you are with somebody, the more below the belt stuff you can banter someone about (in their opinion). I.e. they can "banter" each other about race/relationships cos they're best friends...

Reactions: 7
God Diren really is a c**t, that was a nasty video. Almost made me have some sympathy for Siobhan but she’d still drink his bath water, sad.
Maybe he thinks she can take the slagging because of the way she treats Sinead, she can be a massive c**t to her when she wants
Wanted drinks for breakfast...sign me up to the furnace now so I can learn from this fitness guru please 🙄
England football team = Sligo gaa team, the mathlete has done a slight miscalculation here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As i haven't been drinking the last 2 nights I should have drinks with breakfast. Jokes or no jokes that's
The Diren video is rude. We all have mates, we all have banter and we all have that mate that always takes the slagging too far. If any of my mates did that to me or did it to any of my friends there would be words. It's so bad!!
Why did Diren tag Paul in the stories
Is it Paul that actually hates her?
I just noticed they don't follow each other both from Dublin.. surely their insta paths would have crossed before..

Also who is Sinead.
Been out of the Siobhan loop a whileen.

Reactions: 4
Why did Diren tag Paul in the stories
Is it Paul that actually hates her?
I just noticed they don't follow each other both from Dublin.. surely their insta paths would have crossed before..

Also who is Sinead.
Been out of the Siobhan loop a whileen.
They use to follow one another because she mentioned him a good bit before. So they unfollowed one another recently then. Maybe that’s why him and hames get on so well 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's so weird. She went to london for work purposes yet all shes done is open furnace places which you can do anywhere. Spends 90 % of her time on her own in this wonderful city. Breakfast on own, eating pizza and icecream every day alone. I'd like to feel sorry for her but she made her bed. Maybe its karma on how she treats others. Her personality that we dont see cause we only see 1% of her life must be even worse if her friends dont even want to spend any time with her.

Reactions: 21
Omg she's some SAP!! For someone who's a GAA 'fan', and has been to alot of Dublin games she calls it the 'Sam McGuire cup'. 500000 points in her leaving cert and she doesn't know it's the Sam Maguire Cup.
Shes just one of these wans that jumps on bandwagons and has no clue what she's talking about. bleeping SAP

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Sorry to derail but had any of the Bali crew (siobh, sinéad, becca) mentioned queen Nicole going to Denmark? Didn't see ant mention but only dip in and out

Reactions: 1
Omg she's some SAP!! For someone who's a GAA 'fan', and has been to alot of Dublin games she calls it the 'Sam McGuire cup'. 500000 points in her leaving cert and she doesn't know it's the Sam Maguire Cup.
Shes just one of these wans that jumps on bandwagons and has no clue what she's talking about. bleeping SAP
Yeah wrecks my head never mentions Dublin league matches or supporting a local club but always scabs an All Ireland ticket 😡

Reactions: 16
It's so weird. She went to london for work purposes yet all shes done is open furnace places which you can do anywhere. Spends 90 % of her time on her own in this wonderful city. Breakfast on own, eating pizza and icecream every day alone. I'd like to feel sorry for her but she made her bed. Maybe its karma on how she treats others. Her personality that we dont see cause we only see 1% of her life must be even worse if her friends dont even want to spend any time with her.
I'm not her biggest fan but I def feel a bit sorry for her today. Whether Diren was having the bants or not, hes gone deep with what he said. He's not lying in and to me that's worse, it's one thing slagging someone for banter when there's no truth or it's not a reality but what he said about Siobhan is a sad reality. It's the equivalent of a friend taking your biggest insecurities and using against you for their own gain.

Reactions: 11
Sorry to derail but had any of the Bali crew (siobh, sinéad, becca) mentioned queen Nicole going to Denmark? Didn't see ant mention but only dip in and out
Why is Queen Nicole harping on about having travelled across the world by herself and how she's so proud of herself for doing so?? It's not like she single handedly navigated a ship from Bali to Denmark and made a treacherous sea journey. She got on a few airplanes is all. Granted, if she was 16 I could understand it being an achievement what with having to make connections in major airports but she's an adult woman in her 20s. I would be more concerned if she couldn't make such a journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She seemed to dip out of Bali quickly. V suspicious - but she mentioned there was new rules coming in that meant anyone leaving Bali had to be vaccinated.

She said she only told a small few that she was leaving and then bolted.

Reactions: 6
Why is Queen Nicole harping on about having travelled across the world by herself and how she's so proud of herself for doing so?? It's not like she single handedly navigated a ship from Bali to Denmark and made a treacherous sea journey. She got on a few airplanes is all. Granted, if she was 16 I could understand it being an achievement what with having to make connections in major airports but she's an adult woman in her 20s. I would be more concerned if she couldn't make such a journey.
Same I was so confused by that. Flying is super easy 😂😂.

Reactions: 8
I am a but confused now by what diren said and the way he posted it. Tagging her in one story and tagging paul who has nothing to do with SOH in the other. Like in here its always mentioned 'she eats dominoes everyday and drinks every night', and she does do both a lot a lot but its not dominoes EVERY night, although it is some kind of takeout usually, the icecreams and the chocolate is excessive. But i cant tell if he is 'having the bants' and telling some inside joke, or if he is actually pointing out that she does eat too much takeaway and drinks almost every night. I feel like if diren wasnt associated with her, paul olima would have done one of his skits about her a long long time ago. The fitness influencer teaching you how to count calories and lose weight and workout, but who struggles with a 30 minute workout herself, eats pizza, takeout, chocolate, tubs of icecream, bottles of champagne, preaches balance but not a piece of fruit or a lettuce left has crossed her lips since shes been in london, orders a pizza baguette with extra cheese extrea everything and logs its as 450 cals. She is definitely the type of influencer olima would not be mad about. She really does make a mockery of the fitness industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hhahahahaha I don’t follow that melt but this comment is gasssssss!!! Flipping hell!!! What about all the migrants and asylum seekers who die on the journeys to seek refuge from war and famine and she’s giving herself a clap on the back for flying across the world mid pandemic! Beggars belief!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Dired told the truth though so 🤷🏼‍♀️ show me the lie like? Everything he said was 100% accurate

Reactions: 11
Maybe I misunderstood but I thought that queen nicole just manifested and meditated herself from Bali to Denmark. Breathe in and travel in your mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.