Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
Just guna say it her dad annoys the fuck out of me, can see were begarty gets her attention seeking trait from

Reactions: 41

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Ngl, regardless of what she's done in her younger years, she's doing amazing now and those ladies do look happy and healthy after their retreat!
Yeaaaa looks like it was worth every £ of the £2500. I'd have paid £100 to do the colouring alone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I really don’t know what gives the influenzas the right to spout this bullshit online... because they have a few followers!! Sinead would want to come back down to earth. people didn’t start following her because of manifesting and meditation rubbish, she got her following because she was a broke gobshite scamming her way and acting the eijit in OZ.

I feel like it is so undermining to healthcare professionals, who spent years training, obtaining qualifications, on top of years of life/work experience in these fields to have someone as dumb as Sinead dangerously spread misinformation online. Her sheep are worse IMO
There is no low this fraudster won’t go to in my opinion. She’s off her head on drugs/ drink half her life and then saying she’s an endo adeno sufferer the next day! It’s an insult to people who are suffering. She’s the reason people with chronic pain are not believed. People who give her money are vulnerable young girls who probably need to speak to a psychiatrist. She’s a vulture.

Remember she came on loads harping about the reason shes a mental health advocate and will never stop due to people saying she has no qualification. This BIG reason is that her best friend from her teens died due to mental health. He apparently appears to her in her meditations in his school uniform and is her spirit guide. All things she has said. She says her spirit ring is in his honour. He brought her and Jack together as Jack was wearing his memorial jersey when she saw him etc. She even did a car story on the way back from his anniversary mass. Basically uses him as content. Saying she will never stop trying to help those with bad mental health and he inspires her to say fuck the haters etc.

I really really don’t like commenting on this but here is the fact.

He wasn’t depressed, he was never ever suffering from bad mental health. It can all be googled for anyone who knows his name. His own brother did newspaper interviews and says over and over again. For Sinead to go against the family’s position on this is evil. They are good people who desperately don’t want it to happen to someone else. The true cause of death is one of Sinead’s favourite past times. She doesn’t mention that when she’s on looking for attention as anyone who knows her would say why are YOU still at it PLUS encouraging young followers to take hallucinagenics (like she did in Bali).

So that’s how low she will go for attention/band wagoning. Faking an illness for profits is wee buns to this nut job. She’s not thinking like a normal rational person with morals would as she’s not all there mentally herself. Her IQ is extremely low. You can tell when she talks and how she has zero self awareness, all the racism stuff too. Zero brain cells.

Anyone from her area at home knows her as a village idiot type. Her “best” friends and brother etc want nothing to do with her really. That’s why she spends all her time at home with random small time insta people in belfast. Not one of her old friends has ever had her as bridesmaid or god-mother. Her own brother has nothing to do with her day to day and I hear she is very restricted when it comes to contact with the baby niece, Fiadh. No god mother role for her. She only sees the baby when they take it to her mums. They have banned her from posting anything about Fiadh or them (since she used their wedding for content and the endless rumours that resulted from that).

She needs to be reported. Faking an illness for financial gain is a criminal offence. She’s moving into serious fraud territory atm. All her stories are there as evidence. Shes saying her meditation and crystals down your knickers will help cure endo and adeno. She hasn’t even been diagnosed but is staying SHE HAS IT. Imagine if someone said they had cancer and X cures it. Just buy X from me today. People go to jail for that. She’ll be selling crystals next. She’s also using a tragic death to make profits from an ali express ring.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Hey everyone, just popping in to get the low down 😂
I actually love sinead, love her podcast, think she’s great. Can someone tell me why I shouldn’t like her 😂 can’t be bothered reading through all of the forums. I appreciate so much more in life because of some of her podcasts, I’ve started therapy because of her aswel.
Maybe you should start reading the threads for your 10 minutes a day morning reading. You would learn more doing that than listening to sinead.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Was summer 2021, like 2/3 threads ago. He just kissed a girl apparently nothing else she was named before it was deleted, not sure of her name but would love to know. Apparently followed Sinead lol
She was named threads ago but admin removed. Everyone in Tyrone area knows who she is. She’s from the Moy. It wasn’t just a kiss allegedly, they were back at a house as well. She did follow Sinead. Another rumour I heard was an after party situation with him allegedly sleeping in a bed with a girl. Sinead was calling him off the hook and he said his phone died and was missing until the next afternoon. Not sure what if anything happened there but he was in a bed beside a girl full drunk. He’s an easy target when he’s drunk allegedly. He’s an absolute mess and a randy one (in the way 18 year old boys are). Yuck.

I also hear his sisters apparently really really hate her now. The family aren’t happy. They are a respectable very close family. She used to use inside and outside their home for content. Even records his family when they didn’t agree to be posted. That’s all totally stopped now. I don’t blame them one bit. If a school Googles Jack and reads tattle he’ll never get a full time job working with children. Think about that from his family’s perspective. Sinead had no respect for that.

Sinead knows she’s unskilled with zero qualifications.Jack will be able to get a visa if he gets a teaching job in Oz and she’ll go de facto on that. She has a one year visa left. She could pay for a student visa of she goes back to study but again, that has a shelf life. She’s utterly desperate. All the crying about Australia borders closing, they’ve been open since Feb. Here she is hanging about home like a bad smell not going to Oz until October now. Meanwhile Jack leaves her behind to go do his own thing. She’s doing the thing she preaches not to do IMO (hang around for a boyfriend to go travelling).

I will be surprised if she even gets into Australia again TBH. All her racist background/online attacks is exactly the type of thing you can raise with Australian immigration on their anonymous online form. It’s a section called character concerns of a visa holder. Also the shoplifting and the drug taking in Australia, if that’s all known about her visa will be cancelled. In addition to all of this, she’s saying she has all these serious health conditions. Again all this affects your ability to get or keep a visa. A full medical is required if you want to stay in Australia. You have to disclose all of it. I bet she hasn’t updated her health status to alert Australia she’s arriving in “chronic bad health”. If someone lets Australian immigration know all of this she will 100% be turned back when she lands IMO. She’s pissing so many people off now (with her fraudelent statements in relation to having endo when she hasn’t even been diagnosed). I would not be surprised if 100s of people are reporting her. Australian immigration do not mess around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

BigbadLc

Is she for real !??? She felt a flare coming on so she just ‘meditated and stuck a Crystal down her knickers’ while getting her lashes done and it helped?? I have stage 4 endometriosis & I’ll tell you this once a flare comes on me I literally cannot stand up straight, I’m normally hunched up into a ball crying!! I’ve actually passed out a good few times when I’ve had a flare the pain is that excruciating… and she’s telling me sticking a Crystal down her knickers helped??? Nahhh not buying it, she hasn’t even been diagnosed yet? She hasn’t a clue what she’s chatting about cause if she experienced a flare she wouldn’t be able to come on chatting now as if she’s 100%, soo bloody insulting to those of us who do actually suffer with this disease!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

brandambassador

VIP Member
That behaviour of the weekend in Kerry a few weeks back. If a man did that to a woman there would be uproar. That was nothing but bullying, condescending narcissism and if my friends husband or boyfriend did that I would be having a word. He did his best and she slated him over and over. I hope he has dumped her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think we can deduce from these stories tonight that there is absolutely fuck all wrong with Sinead. Other than being desperate for attention and self promotion that is

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Tiktoklurker

Sinead must have told Jack she wanted a holiday to Dingle so he arranged everything but he booked a hotel about 20/30 mins from the town. Sinead came on her stories sounding so ungrateful that he booked the wrong area. Said they were having a fight etc. seemed to have changed their hotels and actually stayed in Dingle the second night…not sure why she mad such a fuss because they had 1 drink and went to bed early to get up the next day. Haven’t heard of Jack since
Worst thing is he seemed to have booked inch beach because she had been going on non stop about “missing the surf” and they had brought paddle boards etc - god love
she is an ungrateful wee bitch.
The way she gets on is so immature, I’m a good bit younger than her still and it’s shocking how immature she is.
I don’t think she’ll get on too well in Oz with the amount of people who’ve reported her on this thread 😂

thedance

You guys can’t knock her for donating . If she did do anon u would be asking why she didn’t donate can’t win