Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg so the ring is fake?!!! Fuuuuck lol
Gemma Kennedy and Hegs recent wedding podcast (someone sent me through this snippet).

“Sinead Heg: OMG Gemma soo did you know there’s apparently fake diamond engagement ring you can buy I can’t mind the name of it.

Gemma Kennedy: really? Ah yes I think I’ve heard of these can’t remember the name.

Sinead: me either. Begins with a “M” I think?

(Both pause to pretend to guess the name).

Both: let’s Google it.

Both: Moissanite!!!

Gemma: ah yes Ive heard of these. Actually yes I remember now I was going to buy one of those to go to tomorrow land and keep my real diamond safe at home. But then Niall said wear your real diamond. Sure I’ve insured it for you”

🤣🤣🤣☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Could these two idiots be anymore obvious ☠☠☠ she was going to buy a $5-7k fake engagement ring to wear to a rave????

Gemma obviously agreed to go on the pod if she could defend her fake ring - they must have thought their script was genius 💍🤣 Gemma obvs desperate to cover up the fact that she was following that sydney moissanite ring company and they confirmed her ring is one of theirs 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Majella91

What an ungrateful bitch, it was a present and she can’t be present and enjoy it! Yet she shames him on Instagram because she wants to go boozing…..what happened to not drinking so she can ensure her Adeno symptoms don’t flare! She’s one lying charlatan.

Swordshead

She said her Mam didn't want to do Vegas so they're doing another holiday after this with her. I love the relationship she has with her Dad tbh. If she's moving to Australia, she isn't going to be able to do this type of hol with either of them for years. Fair fecks to her..and believe me I'm no fan of hers but I envy her having such a lovely relationship with both her parents. So rare!!

Terrible match from the start. Poles apart. From the time they went on that camper trip she was talking to him like he was a dog.

I'd say he has some golden andedotes about her. A complete wolf in sheep's clothing.

G+T

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220721-195002_Photos.jpg

Well lads the crystal in her vag has worked not a touch of bloat on her tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Doctor said it’s on my water pipe” - no words for this.

“Doctor said great news my fertility is very good as no endo on ovaries” - erm …. a doctor would never say this as fertility can’t be confirmed on that basis alone ALSO (and more importantly) I thought you also have confirmed extreme adeno all over inside of your womb Sinead? Did you forget you said that? Are you now lying about that?

“They went in four times so it was extreme endo” - 3/4 incisions is totally NORMAL you idiot. They need to insert instruments to inflate your stomach with gas/move things around.

“The doctor said it takes 30 mins woke up 3hrs later so it was extreme endo” - it’s NORMAL for it to take approx an hour. Then an approx an hour in recovery as you wake up!

She showed us a random scan from Bali to say she got a diagnoses with adeno. I don’t see any confirmation?

Where are the pictures the doc showed her of all this endo she got cut out, that made her cry? she would have these in our faces that’s for sure. Oh that’s right it can’t be cut out in N.Ireland. It’s normally burnt off. More lies it seems.

I’m not saying she doesn’t have a bit of endo (lots of women who have painful periods/have a laro would have some).

I am saying she’s exaggerating, embellishing and flat out lying. A lot. Just like she does constantly.

Big sympathy and respect to the true extreme endo sufferers. It really makes it harder for those women with these issues IMO as Sinead has drank and partied in bra tops all summer and is now lying and lying needlessly.

ps. her mum looks thoroughly over her shit. Bet she’s counting down the days to she goes to Australia.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

watermelon

I thought that Is how they got together in the first place, she was friends with his sister first or something? I’m sure I read that on one of her Q&A’s. Anyway are we sure they are def broken up?
Not sure they were 'friends'. Sinead reckoned they were next door neighbours (who lived a few miles apart) and Jacks da had been her driving instructor.
Best of luck to Jack with his new found freedom.
I hope the dingle carry on was what made him think its time to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Timwham

There's a lot of spiritual frauds floating around.

£2500 is $4300 AUD.

There are silent meditation retreats in Australia however they're not $4300, she hasn't even hired a proper retreat venue it's a Airbnb ? Or am I wrong. It looks like a shed on wheels. You'd expect lushious greenery and surrounded by mountains.

What's with her drinking? Drinking is banned in the spiritual retreats it lowers your vibration when your on a "spiritual growth"

Goodluck to her cause when she comes to Sydney Bondi she isn't welcome. She is sickening. She can't even grow an ass.

• Haha

Shanto

Truth or somewhat truth is Jack got shit sick of her using him as a puppet, hes now got a fair following himself and he wants to pursue his own career, she wanted them to stay working as a brand, he obviously has a brain and can see that's clearly not a career option. Heard this from one of my friends from Castlederg who knows the families, could be tales but it makes sense tbh.

As someone who pays tax in Australia I’m disgusted she is tagging the Australian Government, saying THEY contacted HER speak about our beautiful Australia (more fraudulents statements IMO). They don’t even follow her. Her reel is a carbon copy (even the exact word, tone and music used) of Caroline McKenna’s (a County Down under) content.

She said THEY emailed her 🤣🤣 NO they didn’t you compulsive liar. Anyone can speak about Australia and tag them (if you have over 10k followers).

They should know who they are dealing with. A scab. Someone who admits she shop lifts from Coles and steals from their economy. Openly does drugs and again, damages their society. I’m sure the Australian Tax office (ATO) will be immediately interested in what tax she’ll pay when she arrives as a working influencer. And plenty of Irish will notify them she’s working from there from Day 1. They don’t take any shit.

The Australian government are currently running a multi million dollar “Racism, it stops with me” campaign. She must think eveyone forgets that she’s a racist clown 🤡 I wonder what they will think when they see the tweets and racist stories below (all taken from this thread).

As full on as Caroline McKenna can be, she is passionate and contributes to Australian society in the most positive ways. She’s a teacher and encourages expats not to drink with her sunrise socials. She’s a positive contributor to Australian society. That can’t be denied. I hope she continues with her work.

Also, Begarty says she’s having an endometritis flare up yesterday morning (a disease she isn’t even diagnosed with this yet). The a few hours later on Siobhan’s stories she’s on the absolute piss again on a Wednesday night. Alcohol galore. She was careful not to post the drink on her her own story. She’s a very dangerous person for young girls to follow.

100.I know the best friends sister as well and never really understood where she was pulling all this mental health stuff from or talking about him in that context on her stories. She’s the lowest of the low.
She’s been using his tragedy and the mental health angle as a part of her “story and reason” for years as to why she doesn’t need qualifications to help people with mental health. Utterly heartless going against the family who say over and over this it was not mental health. Using a story to sell meditations and Ali express rings.

This is still on her spiritual highlights. Lowest of the low is right.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Everything has been sent to the aus government, the video of her snorting, the racist screen shots, copy of the doc saying unemployed and most importantly all the racist videos and tweets. Now let’s wait and see their response 🤣🥲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reading between the lines above it was a substance abuse related death (apologies if I picked it up wrong?)
Just to avoid any speculation, I will clarify, as per the family’s interviews, it was a bad batch of drugs 💔😢.

Absoloutely heart breaking but ultimately resulted in his death. It can all be googled. His own brothers words were he was not depressed. He was happy and had lots of plans made. The family bravely spoke out publicly to stop it happening to another family. They are very very good people. They were clear on the cause. They said over and over it was not depression or mental health related. It seemed it was important for them to have that fact known. He was happy. He was celebrating passing his uni exams. The priest spoke on it too at the funeral and warned everyone of the dangers and it was all just awful.

They had a massive cycling event in Omagh to raise funds and raise awareness after he passed and Sinead wasn’t even there apparently!!! Shaniqua was partying in shagaluf.

For her to use that as her cover and put the mental health spin on it, saying it’s her driving force to hundreds of thousands of people, is all people need to know about what a scumbag she is. It’s going against the family’s story. Who the fuck does that! She forgets people who know her and her dodgy background are watching sometimes.

She should donate the profits from the spirit ring to a drugs awareness charity. But how can she publicise that and get praise when she’s a known druggie herself and actively encouraged her young following to try hallucinogenics “to see the beauty of the world” when she was in GillT, Bali. So many people have died taking bad trips.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Kilingtime

VIP Member
They broke up nearly three weeks ago , and from what I've heard in Castlederg he called it off .
I'd believe that. That's why she hasn't addressed it- because she was the one who was dumped. She can't turn round and dole out some bullshit 'the stars said we weren't aligned' blah blah blah

• Haha

swampdonkey22

Sorry I deleted my comment about what happened on the second date since nobody appreciated me taking the time to listen to the podcast while the rest of yous didn’t have to. Honestly, I don’t like Sinead but people in here are definitely worse
What did you want? A cake? A brave way members ship?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
My heart goes out to everyone with PCOS and endo I feel so fucking bad for you guys. Everyone single person I’ve met describes the pain and the hassle to see doctors etc, they aren’t galivanting around with their bellies out drinking and taking drugs and cancelling surgeries , you can tell they’re stressed struggling and their health is their PRIORITY.
Sinead has gut issues from crash dieting

• Heart

Irishgal85

Chatty Member
What Lucy’s handle?
On tiktok were she posted the disgusting videos (now deleted) it's todaywithlucy on insta it's onlyjustlucy

What happened I skip her stories now
She was dating a fella for a few weeks, really liked him, meant to go out Sunday and he cancelled on her. Sinead told Lucy not to let it go and find out why he cancelled, Lucy said he messaged saying he had taken an overdose and was up in hospital. They didn't believe him so the two of them rock up to the hospital and start enquiring.
Granted he wasn't there but that's fucking weird. Anyway the next day Lucy put up a full tik tok literally putting the fella on blast because she found out he has an addiction problem and also homeless. He made the story up about the overdose coz he was afraid Lucy would find out about his living conditions and problems and he was scared. I mean the two of them sat and laughed at the poor fella.
Few comments later on her tiktok saying she was acting so vile towards the young lad and that not everyone can be an 'influencer' and live the high life, she deleted the content and made a new one saying she never judges people and that she does what she can to help folk. Honestly it was fucking vile and the behaviour was encouraged by begarty !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry