Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’re just out for the one drink tonight as they want to go paddle boarding tomorrow. So what was all the bloody drama about not staying in Dingle for! She’d make drama out of a spider crawling up a wall 🙈

I was just thinking this… I think the Dingle hotel was a freebie considering all the tags 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is one backwards witch 🤣 any wonder he tried to run previously.

has he cheated again or was this the first time?
No the first time just!

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking this… I think the Dingle hotel was a freebie considering all the tags 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is one backwards witch 🤣 any wonder he tried to run previously.

No the first time just!
Does anyone have the details about him cheating? Did she address it? I can't find anything on here

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have the details about him cheating? Did she address it? I can't find anything on here
Was summer 2021, like 2/3 threads ago. He just kissed a girl apparently nothing else she was named before it was deleted, not sure of her name but would love to know. Apparently followed Sinead lol

Reactions: 3
I didn’t know he cheated can anyone fill us in? Don’t want to try and find it now 🤣
As far as I remember, it was during the first time she went to Bali wasn’t it? And then she came home not long after. She did address it very briefly. I’m pretty sure she made YouTube content out of the brief break up and then they went on a camper van tour round parts of Ireland.

Reactions: 2
She’s such a dick. Would ya ever make such a fuss over a hotel that was a gift? I wouldn’t have the heart to do it. Ungrateful

Reactions: 7
Was summer 2021, like 2/3 threads ago. He just kissed a girl apparently nothing else she was named before it was deleted, not sure of her name but would love to know. Apparently followed Sinead lol
She was named threads ago but admin removed. Everyone in Tyrone area knows who she is. She’s from the Moy. It wasn’t just a kiss allegedly, they were back at a house as well. She did follow Sinead. Another rumour I heard was an after party situation with him allegedly sleeping in a bed with a girl. Sinead was calling him off the hook and he said his phone died and was missing until the next afternoon. Not sure what if anything happened there but he was in a bed beside a girl full drunk. He’s an easy target when he’s drunk allegedly. He’s an absolute mess and a randy one (in the way 18 year old boys are). Yuck.

I also hear his sisters apparently really really dislike her now. The family aren’t happy. They are a respectable very close family. She used to use inside and outside their home for content. Even records his family when they didn’t agree to be posted. That’s all totally stopped now. I don’t blame them one bit. If a school Googles Jack and reads tattle he’ll never get a full time job working with children. Think about that from his family’s perspective. Sinead had no respect for that.

Sinead knows she’s unskilled with zero qualifications.Jack will be able to get a visa if he gets a teaching job in Oz and she’ll go de facto on that. She has a one year visa left. She could pay for a student visa of she goes back to study but again, that has a shelf life. She’s utterly desperate. All the crying about Australia borders closing, they’ve been open since Feb. Here she is hanging about home like a bad smell not going to Oz until October now. Meanwhile Jack leaves her behind to go do his own thing. She’s doing the thing she preaches not to do IMO (hang around for a boyfriend to go travelling).

I will be surprised if she even gets into Australia again TBH. All her racist background/online attacks is exactly the type of thing you can raise with Australian immigration on their anonymous online form. It’s a section called character concerns of a visa holder. Also the shoplifting and the drug taking in Australia, if that’s all known about her visa will be cancelled. In addition to all of this, she’s saying she has all these serious health conditions. Again all this affects your ability to get or keep a visa. A full medical is required if you want to stay in Australia. You have to disclose all of it. I bet she hasn’t updated her health status to alert Australia she’s arriving in “chronic bad health”. If someone lets Australian immigration know all of this she will 100% be turned back when she lands IMO. She’s pissing so many people off now (with her fraudelent statements in relation to having endo when she hasn’t even been diagnosed). I would not be surprised if 100s of people are reporting her. Australian immigration do not mess around.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think at the start he was so starstruck and thought this was the best thing since sliced bread going out with an influencer and prob an older woman too. Bragging to all his mates. She always used to have the younger bros and go on about how lovely the sisters were and how she was best friends with his fam but it seems all that’s gone away

Reactions: 10
I had no idea he already cheated on her! But then again she just seems to make a dick out of him on insta. I don’t like the taking to social media to air their fights or when he’s messed up, strange reaction on her part to run to insta.

Reactions: 9
I had no idea he already cheated on her! But then again she just seems to make a dick out of him on insta. I don’t like the taking to social media to air their fights or when he’s messed up, strange reaction on her part to run to insta.
Or when she talks about them having babies or getting married. His face always changes when she starts chatting like that

He must be under a lot of pressure from her....give the insta worthy presents....have the babies sooner rather than later because of her condition....get engaged....etc etc
Wont be surprised if he jumps ship in Oz and back to the derg sir😉

Reactions: 13
I've seen him in the pub on a night out and he just seems a typical young lad. Immature!!
If he was my brother I would be preaching in his ear to catch himself on, boys take longer to mature but she is making a show of him on her account! She should know what’s on the internet can be very damaging to his reputation as a teacher

Seriously what the duck was up with her this weekend? If she was in Inch or Castlegregory, it wouldn't matter, they have the most beautiful beaches there, plenty of surfing, paddle boarding etc etc and she didn't show a single bleeping picture of anything or anywhere, very limited content considering all she kept banging on about is how she's always wanted to go to Dingle. I get it he booked the wrong place, a friend of mine did the same thing recently when going there but Jesus you'd make the most of it no matter where you were, anywhere is west Kerry is beautiful, I'm originally from there so I'd know but seriously I'm so surprised by her blatant lack of interest in being there.

Reactions: 15
So they didn’t bother going paddle boarding this morning then ? So strange, she changed her hotel to dingle so she could go drinking, then went home early so they could go paddle boarding this morning and looks like they just went straight home !! Such a long journey for less than 2 days

All that fuss to move to Dingle for one night?
And no sign of the free paddle boards being used..strange!
A long 6 hour journey home with plenty of time to reflect😂😂

• Haha
Strange how her bloat was so bad yesterday she had to open her button but no sign of it when she was standing at the mirror 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.