Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neptune73

Out of curiosity did she get much airtime in 2016 when she went on Love Island? Didn’t watch it back then but mad to know how she came across.

BigbadLc

It hasn’t been
Her video of her 'bloat' jayus wept....I bloat out more when I have onions with my ibs never mind her having a 'serious' illness. Anyone can make their tummy look a lil bloated. She's such a con

Yep it was diagnosed in bali then suddenly she came home, no word of it suddenly she's going private and her doctors don't believe her
diag
Her video of her 'bloat' jayus wept....I bloat out more when I have onions with my ibs never mind her having a 'serious' illness. Anyone can make their tummy look a lil bloated. She's such a con

Yep it was diagnosed in bali then suddenly she came home, no word of it suddenly she's going private and her doctors don't believe her
[/QUOTE

she hasn’t been diagnosed at all she’s such a liar😬 you need laparoscopic surgery to be officially diagnosed.. endo can’t be seen on C.T’s or ultra sounds, her doctor probably told her that with her symptoms there’s a possibility it could be endo but no doctor will ever diagnose you before you have the surgery. I have stage 4 endo and I was told before I went for surgery that there was a chance it could be endo or it could be ovarian cancer (I had a large cyst also) they couldn’t say for certain until they went in to operate.

Siobs

VIP Member
I’m very surprised with Aisling Keenan getting involved with her. Obviously promoting herself is more important

blondey91

Sorry I deleted my comment about what happened on the second date since nobody appreciated me taking the time to listen to the podcast while the rest of yous didn’t have to. Honestly, I don’t like Sinead but people in here are definitely worse
i live in Australia I was asleep😅😂 I’m only catching upon Tattle now🙈🙈

Siobs

VIP Member
How come it’s all holistic and functional ones she posts about? Will be interesting to see if she will say what exactly is wrong with her