Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth was that YouTube vlog! The incoherent rambling, she can’t even pronounce laparoscopy.

Reactions: 4
Omg this is hilarious 😂😂😂 I didn’t think I’d ever get a title 😂

Ads non stop now she’s back

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is sinead trying to ‘become’ her diagnosis? Just watched her stories about how she can’t wear jeans or entertain jack…..

she was fine in Bali?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What on earth was that YouTube vlog! The incoherent rambling, she can’t even pronounce laparoscopy.
I think she thinks/thought it was all fun and games self diagnosing (now she’s getting surgery it’s a big deal - she will definitely try spin it and use it for content) only thing on her brain at the moment. she’s so insensitive the way she flits between poor me and the “pelvic” condition vs. out on the piss?

Reactions: 1
Christ now she’s promoting that other fake Pat Divilly. Did her symptoms come on all of a sudden?

Oh god she is insufferable. The bloating is prob due to all the shite food she’s been eating. The tiredness is prob the jet lag and drinking on the plane all the way home. Then having a two day session?! This girl is unreal and is seriously spreading misinformation about endo and adeno. 😡😡😡 people have to wait months sometimes years to get a lap to diagnose these conditions and she is deciding on the time because it suits her social life. And don’t get me starting on bringing her daddy to Vegas. How can she plan that with her serious condition. I have the rage with her. 😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else not think it’s weird in general that she’s bringing her dad to vegas?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes it’s really odd. I find her so odd in general. How has she got a flat in Belfast with furniture etc already? And short term. How is she affording it as well as business class flights home and bringing her dad to Vegas. It’s just baffling to me.

Yes it’s really odd. I find her so odd in general. How has she got a flat in Belfast with furniture etc already? And short term. How is she affording it as well as business class flights home and bringing her dad to Vegas. It’s just baffling to me.
She’s doing a flat share in belfast

She never mentioned the mum. If it’s a family holiday maybe that’s ok but if it’s just her and the dad then I think it’s strange?
Yes it's strange
She put up a thing on her insta asking for places to stay in Belfast and one of her followers replied offering her her spare bedroom so I'm sure it's cheap and everything all provided for her.

Reactions: 3
Oh right ok. Still seems to have all worked out well for her. Plus having loads of visitors in as soon as she gets there is a little much in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Oh right ok. Still seems to have all worked out well for her. Plus having loads of visitors in as soon as she gets there is a little much in my opinion.
Yea she also uploaded and tagged a photo of the poor girl whose flat it is. She was reading a book with a blanket round her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Usually a lurker on here but honestly I am shook at the price of the Portugal retreat! Absolutely ridiculous, how can people not see through that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.