Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please remember a €1000/£$ donation is €1000 tax avoided . View it however you wish but don’t sainthood her. I prefer it going to a good cause more than the Irish revenue system however GFM has left a bad taste in my mouth since Scammen and the €176k

Reactions: 12
Easy to write off €1000 to charity when you are charging £2000 for a meditation retreat in Portugal.

What qualification does this one have that allows her to safely guide people to ‘release built up emotions through mediation and goal setting?’

Another dangerous prick like her buddy Becca the CBT practitioner

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please remember a €1000/£$ donation is €1000 tax avoided . View it however you wish but don’t sainthood her. I prefer it going to a good cause more than the Irish revenue system however GFM has left a bad taste in my mouth since Scammen and the €176k
Unfortunately that’s not how it works, if she was paying tax in Ireland at 12.5% it’s 125 tax saved, 190 in the UK assuming she’s a company set up to funnel it through.

Reactions: 3
You guys can’t knock her for donating . If she did do anon u would be asking why she didn’t donate can’t win

Reactions: 29
You guys can’t knock her for donating . If she did do anon u would be asking why she didn’t donate can’t win
Have to agree. At least she donated and very generously too. didnt see any from Siobhan

Reactions: 17
Have to agree. At least she donated and very generously too. didnt see any from Siobhan
Shiv may have donated anonymously!!! I don't tend to go through people's donations....I make mine and be on my way!

My issue is sinead posted the death of her 'friend ' and within minutes posted her having a blast at tomorrowland.....show some respect and avoid posting for at least 24 hours.

Reactions: 16
Is there something wrong with me?

I can’t imagine dancing to that trance shite for a weekend covered in glitter. Is it because you have to be on drugs?

Reactions: 10
Is there something wrong with me?

I can’t imagine dancing to that trance shite for a weekend covered in glitter. Is it because you have to be on drugs?
I have to say I’m fairly jealous haha each to their own though I would love to be able to go somewhere like that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shiv may have donated anonymously!!! I don't tend to go through people's donations....I make mine and be on my way!

My issue is sinead posted the death of her 'friend ' and within minutes posted her having a blast at tomorrowland.....show some respect and avoid posting for at least 24 hours.
Begs donated to show off. Shivs probs donated that 7 buck one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she’s saying her Endo hasn’t actually been diagnosed yet ... has she not regularly said that’s what she has .. and made a podcast about it. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her video of her 'bloat' jayus wept....I bloat out more when I have onions with my ibs never mind her having a 'serious' illness. Anyone can make their tummy look a lil bloated. She's such a con

I see she’s saying her Endo hasn’t actually been diagnosed yet ... has she not regularly said that’s what she has .. and made a podcast about it. ?
Yep it was diagnosed in bali then suddenly she came home, no word of it suddenly she's going private and her doctors don't believe her

What is this?!

Sleep paralysis is from taking drugs all weekend
100%. I used to get it very occasionally when I was a child. Then when I was an adult it only happened after really big weekends.

Last edited:
I don't know about Sinead being on drugs but that one Nicole Doherty she used to hang out with in Bali has mentioned it often enough... Look what put up the other week. Dunno how she wasn't called out on it. Is there a thread for Nicole?
Screenshot_2022-07-15-07-58-11-57_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
It hasn’t been
Her video of her 'bloat' jayus wept....I bloat out more when I have onions with my ibs never mind her having a 'serious' illness. Anyone can make their tummy look a lil bloated. She's such a con

Yep it was diagnosed in bali then suddenly she came home, no word of it suddenly she's going private and her doctors don't believe her
diag

[/QUOTE

she hasn’t been diagnosed at all she’s such a liar😬 you need laparoscopic surgery to be officially diagnosed.. endo can’t be seen on C.T’s or ultra sounds, her doctor probably told her that with her symptoms there’s a possibility it could be endo but no doctor will ever diagnose you before you have the surgery. I have stage 4 endo and I was told before I went for surgery that there was a chance it could be endo or it could be ovarian cancer (I had a large cyst also) they couldn’t say for certain until they went in to operate.

I know that, I was giving a run down of sineads version of it. She claimed she was diagnosed in bali and then came home and its all up in the air now.
sorry I just didn’t want anyone thinking she had been diagnosed this is a sensitive subject for me as I have stage 4 endo 😬 and it insults me sooo much to see her on spreading so much misinformation that ‘meditating & putting crystals down her pants’ has helped her flare of endo 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.