Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do the sums people...............2k pound by 25 people is 50k. I repeat 50k. Not so dim after all this one. Sure you could do 4 of these retreats a year and nothing else and be comfortable. That accom by the way is not a retreat villa. Its a 3 star surfer shared hotel at around 180 a head for the full week. A few cheap meals for the week and a motivational speaker or two she is looking at a 35 - 40k profit. Imagine paying 2k plus flights to do this. You could go to an all inclusive luxury hotel with some yoga classes for that price but it will sell out no doubt. Mindfulness has taken over younger woman's brains.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think at the start he was so starstruck and thought this was the best thing since sliced bread going out with an influencer and prob an older woman too. Bragging to all his mates. She always used to have the younger bros and go on about how lovely the sisters were and how she was best friends with his fam but it seems all that’s gone away
Anne and Dessie are lovely very humble, proud private people. For Sinead to blast them/their names, their jobs and their home location etc all over her stories without permission was awful. Putting it all in the public domain.

The eldest daughter Megan is 2 years older than Jack (still younger than Sinead) also does teaching. She will know all this sex talk, talk of him throwing poo of her bathroom window etc and his online bulling of love island contestants (which Sinead posted resulting in huge backlash). Not to mention pictures of her stealing, racism and drug taking and now what seems to be total medical fraud - ALL of this will be viewed by schools prior to hiring someone.

It’s all there on Google/ tattle screen shots. Sinead has put it all there. Jack is nothing more than content for her. She doesn’t think of the implications for him or his career. He’s immature with no life experience yet so he’s easy for her to manipulate

Neither Megan or Sophie (she’s 2 years younger than Jack) seem to follow Sinead anymore. Sinead doesn’t follow them either. For those saying, they would warn their brother. They will have done so. The Ramseys are a very very well respected and extremely close knit, wholesome family (in many ways the opposite of Sinead’s family IMO). Anyone with half a brain cell would be extremely worried for Jack right now.

Sinead belittles him over and over on her recent podcast saying things like Jack has no money, she would never ever give him her credit card, he can’t even afford an engagement ring etc. meanwhile she’s taking in the money from said podcast/ her Instagram …. WHERE SHES USING JACK FOR HER CONTENT!! He’s literally a large part of the reason she gets any engagement therefore makes money. Where is his cut Sinead?

She will no doubt come on today and blame their early return on an “endo flare up”. Not the fact she hated every second of the trip and spending time with “immature, incompetent” Jack. She needs to start ramping up the endo chat to get people to watch the operation Vlog (which she will certainly be planning every aspect of as we speak). What a rotten life she leads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Bahaha, she's trying to figure out how to spin this in her favour the lunatic. Good man Jack, he seemed a solid decent sort.

He tried his best for her in Kerry, is intentions were noble and little Miss diva humiliated him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
The best part of this story is he’s going to australia on his own 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another failed relationship- when is she going to realise it’s perhaps her that’s the problem.
I used to be toxic as hell in my younger days with relationships but I copped on and changed my ways and now I’ve been in a successful long term relationship which is very healthy for a number of years.

• Heart
  • Haha

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
I would imagine the people that are actually paying that much to go on this "retreat" are either wannabe influencers or just sad, lost and lonely.

Because what stable person, who is satisfied with life would actually pay for that? You'd rather go off with your family or friends for that much. It's quite depressing really.

• Heart

Yeah-its-me123

Watching the doc antle documentary on Netflix, its like looking at an 80's male version of Sinead.
Good looking people can scam others a lot easier, its unreal how much she has gotten away with never understood the FBG thread while this one is doing so much worse, an actual scammer she is.
This, so fucking much. I moved to America on my own had absolutely no one I could steal clothes from for interviews/work had to wear the same clothes sometimes for days on end, washed myself in train station bathrooms slept rough more times than I could count dodging cops and criminals constantly afraid sleeping less than two hours a night with a weapon always close to hand before I found my feet but she coasts through life on the back of her looks and acts like she suffered, she has no idea what it's like for most people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So much of what she said tonight has pissed me off.
She went on a month long retreat where she ate clean and didn’t drink and was raving about how her symptoms were much better. Few days after coming home, she’s eating shit and drinking heavily and her symptoms are back but it’s not the drink 🙄

She’s tried about 40 different things with her hair now and every new thing is the reason that it feels better 🙄

I hate the way that Sinead and siobhan say that heavy sore periods aren’t normal….for some people that is normal. But not to worry, siobhan read a book so they have all the answers.

Oh and by the way Sinead, stop putting pressure on boyfriends/partners to buy your poxy retreat. That is something that we do not want to normalise. For that money, me and my partner could get 2 weeks in the sun and that would be much better therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Whatsgoingon898

Omg silence for a day (yeh right Sinead stuck to that!) and now an A4 sheet of mindfulness colouring in 🤭🤭🤭I’m actually mortified for all those girls who spent that much money on that trip 😭😭 that was literally like throwing away money!!! 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Influencers like Sinead infuriate me! Imaging charging 2500 for a weekend of nonsense! I work in metal health and let me tell you, I could make a fortune if I did not have Morals and ethics! People in desperate situations will pay anything if they believe it will make them feel better! This is why it should be left to trained professionals who have to abide with ethical codes because unfortunately people can be taken advantage of. It is interesting that she received funding in 2019 when she was not Unemployed nor was she living in Ireland ! Now that is an inquiry I will be following up on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do we think she just won't address it? This is her worst nightmare.. 30 and single. She'll be an ant compared to other "influencers" in Australia. Even Dublin is too big for her to break. She's only "known" in Tyrone and even at that not for good reasons
Aunt Shiv will be delighted. They can become wine guzzling cat ladies together.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

littledrunkgirl

Ah Jesus a silent day!! And paying 2.5K for it! I’d prefer to lock myself into my shed on my own for a day than look at this group of desperate people.

• Haha

Princesssun

Chatty Member
There is no head of ends in Ireland 🙄 yet another misinformed idiot spouting off shite on Insta. We will never hear the end of this when she gets out of theatre 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Why doesn't she just manifest the pain away? She is the one that said you could manifest literally anything if you were doing it right. A liar and a fraud. She is horrible

• Heart

yeoooo

Sinead

i hope to god you are reading this

as a long term sufferer of endometriosis ive been through a few procedures myself - im no expert but my god - if you’re going to chat about it on your platform - do us suffering a favour… get your facts right!!!!!

who is this Head of Endometriosis Ireland?
why are your tubes tied? you never mentioned it before? thats because they are not!!! what they will do is a flush through to see for blockages
why would he sow you up? you’re highly likely to be getting a laproscopy rather than a laparotomy! its keyhole sinead…there will be small, most likely disposable, stitches
most places do this as a day procedure

Get the flip over yourself and stop trying to be so dramatic!

plus darling if you have adeynomosis then its in the womb and thats a hysterectomy job…

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
The facts are she’s actually not been medically diagnosed with anything. She can’t even take the time to learn how to pronounce this so called condition she has? She’s now trying to monetise and make all her content about this illness. She goes on about how she’s so impacted but we contionoustly see her drinking and in the smallest outfits, she’s a liar and a fraud. She was the one posting about how she postponed her surgery so I think we’re allowed to get opinions about it.
Me personally I would prioritise surgery if I was in that much pain over a holiday but hey that’s just me. Even if I lost my money for my trip

If the pain is as bad as she's making it out to be, a holiday would be the last thing on your mind. She's on holiday every day. She couldn't have given this trip a miss?? She's obviously lying about the pain she's in. It's all for content.
YES! You get it!!!! and if she’s as rich as she makes out she wouldn’t care about losing her money. Remember when she claimed to have accidentally given the tax man 30,000 or something haha.

yeoooo

here you go sinead love … quick google and volia.

In some instances, your doctor might collect a sample of uterine tissue for testing (endometrial biopsy) to make sure you don't have a more serious condition. But an endometrial biopsy won't help your doctor confirm a diagnosis of adenomyosis.

Pelvic imaging such as ultrasound and MRI can detect signs of adenomyosis, but the only way to confirm it is to examine the uterus after hysterectomy.

i have “bad” endo too love but silly me calls it “stage 4”.. oh and i have suspected adeynomosis as they can’t definitively say it is it until hysterectomy..

oh and staying in to “monitor” is quite common in private….its called getting their moneys worth and it happens to everyone…

• Heart