Sinéad Hegarty #6 Adeno wtf I'm talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah he should be okay, think there is a shortage of teachers which should work in his favour
He’s going on to Oz sure. The opportunities out there for him will be endless. If he gets into teaching properly he could easily see himself with PR which is what sinead would have been clinging on to. Wait and see him make something of himself out there and she will be a nobody :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
Is he still going ahead to OZ? If so, I could see them getting back together out there ..

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is he still going ahead to OZ? If so, I could see them getting back together out there ..
He posted it on his story the other day and didn’t tag her so yeah. I don’t think he’ll get back with her, he’s good looking and there won’t be a shortage of better women in Oz.

Reactions: 12
Ah he should be okay, think there is a shortage of teachers which should work in his favour
As much as I can’t stand her a county down under is a teacher and she earns the big bucks in Sydney.

Also as an Australian who has been out with 2 Irish guys I can confirm he will not be short of admirers over there hahahha.
I hope they don’t get back together. I feel bad for him Sinead made him go work in construction in rural Scotland because Jack clearly doesn’t have as much savings as her and now they’ve broken up. Lol

Reactions: 18
That behaviour of the weekend in Kerry a few weeks back. If a man did that to a woman there would be uproar. That was nothing but bullying, condescending narcissism and if my friends husband or boyfriend did that I would be having a word. He did his best and she slated him over and over. I hope he has dumped her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
That behaviour of the weekend in Kerry a few weeks back. If a man did that to a woman there would be uproar. That was nothing but bullying, condescending narcissism and if my friends husband or boyfriend did that I would be having a word. He did his best and she slated him over and over. I hope he has dumped her.
I'm sure he got loads of messages asking if he was ok and confirming what he was probably thinking himself.

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for him everyone knows who he is because if sinead
Nothing to feel sorry for, he loved the attention and the freebies at the start..Id say her demands scared him but I'd not he would have been happy to reap the benefits and freebies

Reactions: 19
Nothing to feel sorry for, he loved the attention and the freebies at the start..Id say her demands scared him but I'd not he would have been happy to reap the benefits and freebies
You are probably right but he will be paying now can’t see many girls going there

Reactions: 1
To be fair though he seems like a nice normal lad in his mid 20s, I feel that the pressure was on him to settle down

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair though he seems like a nice normal lad in his mid 20s, I feel that the pressure was on him to settle down
She was probably mad to trap him with a kid and then she would obviously try turn the whole family into an Instagram show.

duck that tit!!

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion, Sinead’s a single pringle after Dingle, manifesting a way to get Jack back

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think he's lucky to have escaped. He'll get his career back on track and enjoy the wonderful life thee. Her parents are as septic as she, christ almighty 😩😩

Reactions: 17
Does she not have any other jackets to wear apart from that grey blazer my god sick of seeing it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.